• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

My question is:
Was anybody able to deactivate Big Deal Alert from API or anyway other than from big deal alert page?

Hi all,

I have to check if some users has access to some accounts.
I tryed query UserRecordAccess but as I know I cant put two list in conditions...
I tryed something like that:

[    SELECT     RecordId
     FROM     UserRecordAccess
      WHERE     HasEditAccess = true ANDRecordId IN : sRecrdsIds  AND UserId IN : sUsersIds
  ];

Is it even possible to check if for eg 10 users has access to 10 accounts?
Or mayby is there some other, smarter way to achive that? :)

I have some problem with search in salesforce.
One of our custom objects has lookup to user, when Im trying search for this object by user name - I dont get this object.
So question is : is it possible to search all object field based on value in lookup field/user name in standard salesforce search (not in the code)?

Is it possible to disable the "Opportunity Big Deal" alert form apex code level?

• September 20, 2013

Did anybody managed to run some scripts build by ant on salesforce environment?

currently I can run some batch job on my sandbox but I wonder if it is possible to execute some script that will insert some objects?
Anybody has some experience or examples?

• September 12, 2013

Is it possible to generate Certificate and Key Management from Developer Console ---> Open execute anonymous  window?
Because now after refresh my sandbox I have to click and do it manualy and I wonder if is it possible to create some script to automate this (and some other steps)?

• September 10, 2013

I want check if my object after changes it's fields values in code will fire workflow rule.
Is it possible?

• September 05, 2013

I created delegate approver but he still have a problem: he can't see things to approve like normal approver....
Of course he get e-mail messages but is it possible to him to also see this list?

Hi all,

My question is:
Was anybody able to deactivate Big Deal Alert from API or anyway other than from big deal alert page?

Hi all,

I have to check if some users has access to some accounts.
I tryed query UserRecordAccess but as I know I cant put two list in conditions...
I tryed something like that:

[    SELECT     RecordId
     FROM     UserRecordAccess
      WHERE     HasEditAccess = true ANDRecordId IN : sRecrdsIds  AND UserId IN : sUsersIds
  ];

Is it even possible to check if for eg 10 users has access to 10 accounts?
Or mayby is there some other, smarter way to achive that? :)

I have some problem with search in salesforce.
One of our custom objects has lookup to user, when Im trying search for this object by user name - I dont get this object.
So question is : is it possible to search all object field based on value in lookup field/user name in standard salesforce search (not in the code)?

I want check if my object after changes it's fields values in code will fire workflow rule.
Is it possible?

• September 05, 2013