• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi friends,

I have a requirement to check for holidays. I am quering the ActivityDate from Holiday in my controller which gives me a list. But the ActivityDate is not getting the proper holiday date. The date which is coming in the ActivityDate is nowhere related to the correct holiday.I didnt find any other field in holiday to fetch the required dates.
I am not sure whether the issue is because of recent release.
Can anyone help in fixing the issue?

Thanks in advance
Hi friends,

I have a requirement to check for holidays. I am quering the ActivityDate from Holiday in my controller which gives me a list. But the ActivityDate is not getting the proper holiday date. The date which is coming in the ActivityDate is nowhere related to the correct holiday.I didnt find any other field in holiday to fetch the required dates.

Thanks in advance

Hi

I got the following error while installing managed package

Your requested install failed. Please try this again.

None of the data or setup information in your salesforce.com organization should have been affected by this error.

If this error persists, contact salesforce.com Support through your normal channels and reference number: 1801800798-17943 (-2087640787)

While searching through the community, the problem may occur due to the presence of permission set in the managed package. But in my case permission set is not at all present in the package. Kindly provide any idea regarding this.

Hi friends,

Thanks in advance
Hi friends,

Thanks in advance