• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to change the background color of a visual force page. The code I have is not working.  Please help! How do I fix this?

<apex:page standardcontroller="Feature_Request_Form__c" >
<style>
body
{
   background-color: blue; }
   </style>
<apex:form >
<div>To complete the request, click on <b>Submit for Approval</b> button located on the <b>Approval History</b> section of this page.</div>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

I am trying to create a Vforce page that will pop up a notice to the user, Is it possible to get some sample code for that?

The idea would be to popup a message to the user after they complete some require fields on a custom object.

Can any provide me with a sample code for a reminder message to appear to a user in the UI when then click on save button after entering data in required fields for a custom object?

I am trying to change the background color of a visual force page. The code I have is not working.  Please help! How do I fix this?

<apex:page standardcontroller="Feature_Request_Form__c" >
<style>
body
{
   background-color: blue; }
   </style>
<apex:form >
<div>To complete the request, click on <b>Submit for Approval</b> button located on the <b>Approval History</b> section of this page.</div>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

I am trying to create a Vforce page that will pop up a notice to the user, Is it possible to get some sample code for that?

The idea would be to popup a message to the user after they complete some require fields on a custom object.