• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I need to render a Standard Object on a button Click from a VF page in Salesforce1.
<a href="{!URLFOR($Action.Object__c.New, null,null,true)}">Button Title</a>
but it renders the Web Application Object Page not the Mobile Object Page

Web Application Object URL is Rendered-
https://ap1.salesforce.com/a00/e

I Need To get the Mobile URL Rendered.

Could some one please guide me in this.

Thanks and Regards,
Christwin
Hi,

Could some one pleae let me know or please give a sample Ruby code to show how to insert records inro salesforce.I use Rubymotion to code IOS apps and I wish to have salesforce as my backend if some one has done that.

Thank for your support.

Regards,
Christwin
Hi,

Could someone please let me know when it would be best to use the Transient data type and the Private Data Type. I read through some documents but they are not very precise about the usage.

Thank you so Much.

Thanks and Regards,
Christwin

Hi All,

My Method needs to Execute a Query inside a Loop which brings it more than 100 Queries as the number of records are more than 100 .

Could someone please Suggest some alternate Method to have the Queries Executed 

Thanks,
Christwin
We have community Login users who access an Apex Page and a Class throught that Page.

Could someone please let us know if a Query Like [Select Profile.Name from User where Id=Userinfo.get userID()]  run for that Community Login User as it is accessing the User object information.

Hi,

I need the Permanent address fields to be updated with Data Entered in the Present address field when s checkbox is Clicked .

Could someone Please guide me in getting this done.

Thanks you,

Regards,

Christwin

Hi,

Is it possible to write styles for Apex Charts.Could some one please guide me in this.

Thanks and Regards,

Christwin

Hi

I Need to remove duplicate values from a list .I used the following code but still the values in the list are not removed and I get the original list itself.

--here Catalogue is my Object

Set<SITEdu__Catalog__c>  CaAg = New Set<SITEdu__Catalog__c>();
List<SITEdu__Catalog__c> CaAgListresult = new List<SITEdu__Catalog__c>();
List<SITEdu__Catalog__c> CaAgList = new List<SITEdu__Catalog__c>();
public List<SITEdu__Catalog__c> getStudentAgView()
 {
    CaAgList = [select SITEdu__CatalogType__c from SITEdu__Catalog__c];  

CaAg.addAll(CaAgList);
    CaAgListresult.addAll(CaAg);
    return CaAgListresult;
  }

Could someone please guide me in getting this done.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Christwin

Hi ,

Is it possible to Combine scroll Bars i.e the Page Scroll bar and the scroll bar of an Object rendered in that page.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Christwin

Hi,

Could someone please let me know how to get the height of the page given as a source in an Href html component.

I need this value to give as the height of an I frame so that it is rendered dynamically.

Thank you in Advance,

Regards,

Christwin

Hi ,

I need a default text to be dispalyed to the left of an apex input text component like "%" or "CGPA" to the left by default.

When I enter the value it should get appended to the left without affecting the value.

Could some one please guide me in having this done.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Christwin

Hi,

I need to Rendering a Salesforce Object Page in a VF page without sidebar and header.

I used the ?isdtp=vw option when I was getting that perfectly but after the winter release I am getting the page in the frame but when I click the inline buttons  like "New" or an Excisting record link it is not working properly.

I also tried using the  ?isdtp=mn option when I got all the options "New" etc....but the page looks shrinked and I also get some additional Blue panels at the top.

Could someone please gide me getting that correct.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Christwin

Hi,

I have an Href link in my controller which accesses an Iframe in the Page to get disp

Hi,

I want to set the value of a Rerender variable inside a Java script in an apex page. I give that as below bot it is not working right.

<script>

function earth(){
    {!Homeselected} = False;
           }
 </script>

I call the function from an HTML Href Link.

<li><a href=\'/apex/Home?isdtp=vw\' target=\'iframe_a\' onclick="return earth();">Home</a></li>

But I am not able to set that variable.Could someone please guide me in setting the value.

Thanks in Advance.

Christwin

Hi,

I am using an Action pollar to trigger a function. I also want a particular portion of my VF page to get refreshed everytime the Action pollar triggers the function in the interval specified in the component.  

Could someone please help me with this requirement.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Christwin

Hi ,

Could anyone please let me know how to create a Slide show of images in an Apex page were the Pictures can be made to slide automatically.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Christwin

Hi,

Could someone please help by letting me know from were I can download the Connection.js and Apex.js Files to use Ajax codes.Or will could you please send the file if possible. christwindurai@gmail.com

Thank you so much,

Regards,

Christwin

I have called the reports and dashboards in frame.. i want to create a report for custom objects,, for that i need to hide all the standard object folder

Could any one please let me know if we can call a FIELD UPDATE  as a function from an Apex Class

Hi,

I need the Permanent address fields to be updated with Data Entered in the Present address field when s checkbox is Clicked .

Could someone Please guide me in getting this done.

Thanks you,

Regards,

Christwin

Hi

I Need to remove duplicate values from a list .I used the following code but still the values in the list are not removed and I get the original list itself.

--here Catalogue is my Object

Set<SITEdu__Catalog__c>  CaAg = New Set<SITEdu__Catalog__c>();
List<SITEdu__Catalog__c> CaAgListresult = new List<SITEdu__Catalog__c>();
List<SITEdu__Catalog__c> CaAgList = new List<SITEdu__Catalog__c>();
public List<SITEdu__Catalog__c> getStudentAgView()
 {
    CaAgList = [select SITEdu__CatalogType__c from SITEdu__Catalog__c];  

CaAg.addAll(CaAgList);
    CaAgListresult.addAll(CaAg);
    return CaAgListresult;
  }

Could someone please guide me in getting this done.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Christwin

Hi,

I need to Rendering a Salesforce Object Page in a VF page without sidebar and header.

I used the ?isdtp=vw option when I was getting that perfectly but after the winter release I am getting the page in the frame but when I click the inline buttons  like "New" or an Excisting record link it is not working properly.

I also tried using the  ?isdtp=mn option when I got all the options "New" etc....but the page looks shrinked and I also get some additional Blue panels at the top.

Could someone please gide me getting that correct.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Christwin

Hi,

I have Visualforce Page with a TabPanel of 5 Tabs.

In Each tab it contains the Custom Object and Custom Listviews  ..... for all Objects we had overrided the New by rendering it in an Outputpanel with an <apex:iframe> 

To maintain Tab & Sub-Tab Navigation for a user, I am trying to acheive SFDC New, Detal , Edit etc Standard Layout with in the Sub Tab by using Iftrame...

We are Using the Following Code:

<div id="pageBlock">  
   <apex:outputPanel id="selectValues" style="font-size:50px; background-color:#FFFFFF;">
      <apex:pageBlock rendered="{!hide}" id="selectPub2" >
         <apex:commandLink value="BackToList"  action="{!Invokehide}"  rerender="selectText,selectValues"  style="font-size:18px; font-style:normal;font-weight:normal; font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; width:70px;"  styleClass="btn" />
        <div id="frameScale ">
            <apex:iframe src="{!https://salesforce-instance/id?isdtp=vw}" frameborder="false" scrolling="true" title="Iframe" id="frame" height="450px" width="1140px;"/>        </div>                          
     </apex:pageBlock>
   </apex:outputPanel> 
</div> 

With this Now, we are able to get the New CustomObject page in Iframe But after Saving of a record ....... in that Record detail We are not able to Create Child CustomObject records.....  When Click the "New Child CustomObject"  the Button is not working not displaying anything.... If We use   ?isdtp=mn or ?isdtp=lt  IN iFRAME ,, We are able to Create Child records through"New Child CustomObject"  Button. But the layout is of Old Salesforce version if we use ?isdtp=lt or mn

How To make the the child New record Button work in Parent Record Detail in the apex:iframe when use URL parameter ?isdtp=vw 

Please Help me in Solving this Issue.

-ThankYou

Hi,

I want to set the value of a Rerender variable inside a Java script in an apex page. I give that as below bot it is not working right.

<script>

function earth(){
    {!Homeselected} = False;
           }
 </script>

I call the function from an HTML Href Link.

<li><a href=\'/apex/Home?isdtp=vw\' target=\'iframe_a\' onclick="return earth();">Home</a></li>

But I am not able to set that variable.Could someone please guide me in setting the value.

Thanks in Advance.

Christwin

Hi,

Could someone please help by letting me know from were I can download the Connection.js and Apex.js Files to use Ajax codes.Or will could you please send the file if possible. christwindurai@gmail.com

Thank you so much,

Regards,

Christwin

Could any one please let me know if we can call a FIELD UPDATE  as a function from an Apex Class