• Member since 2013
  • Nectia

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom object which is related to another custom object with a lookup relationship field.
When trying to create a new record, and find a related record through this lookup field, I do get search results in the web version, BUT in Salesforce (iOS) I do not get any search results. This are images for this beahvior I do not understand. 

Web: 
Search results if I perfor a search on the lookup relationship field

iOS, Salesforce, (ex Salesforce1)

No search results, even if I search for the same term in iOS Salesforce1

In case you were wondering how the Search Layouts are set up, the fields are very similar, this is how they are configured:
Search Layout (Formatos de Búsqueda in Spanish)
I would be very gratfull if someone can let me know what I am missing on this beahvior.

Thank you!

I need to create a folder in google drive every time I save for the first time a new record of a custom object.
After that i will need to copy a couple of template files in that folder. The files also need to be linked in the new record in salesforce.
Please any directions?? Maybe not only using apex code?
Hello, I am using jqGrid to display some records on my VF page. I works really well. I need to be able to edit a few records.
Best choice would be inline editing and then saving to database by sending as a parameter the json string to a custom controller or extension, so I can update the records.
Can anyone give some directions to accomplish the update of the records?

Second question:
Intead of using JSremoting to query the records, is it possible to write an apex class with a webservice returning json?

Thanks!
I am getting this message when trying to vew a Visualforce page which asks a controller class to redirect to a page if User Profile is X, and to standard page if not. I did not see any errors on the logs. Can anyone give me a clue of what might be happening? Thanks!!
----------------------
An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 54355586-30628 (392723118)

----------------------
URL: https://nectia--hh--c.cs4.visual.force.com/apex/propuesta?id=a0Ei000000oT9ju&sfdc.override=1
Hello, I am testing a Trigger which calculates and fill a few custom fields (type currency), then saves in local variables the values calcutated by the trigger. After that I modify a few fields so the trigger executes again, to finally compare old values with the new ones. The assert lines fail because of null values are equal.

This code is in the test class:
//Create the object
        Cotizacion__c coti = new Cotizacion__c();
            coti.Propuesta__c = p.Id;
            coti.Descuento__c = 0;
            coti.CurrencyIsoCode = 'CLF';
        insert coti;

System.debug('Coti Name: '+ coti);

//Create a child object which is modified later
        Linea_CotizacionNom__c l1 = new Linea_CotizacionNom__c();
            l1.Cotizacion__c = coti.Id;
            l1.Rol__c = 'L1';
            l1.Tipo_Asignacion__c = 'HH';
            l1.Cargo_del_Rol__c = 'Director de Proyectos';
            l1.Dedicacion__c = 25;
            l1.Meses__c= 4;
        insert l1;

//Guardar valores antes del cambio para comparar.
        //SAves locally old values before update.

double tarifaSugerida = l1.Tarifa_Sugerida_v2__c;  
        double CostoRolV2 = l1.Costo_Rol_v2__c;
        double CostoTmP= l1.Costo_Linea_Nomina_tmp__c;
        double CostoLineaNomina = l1.Costo_Linea_Nomina__c;

System.debug(LoggingLevel.INFO, '[TEST] ---MODIFICA LINEA]');
        l1.Tipo_Asignacion__c = 'Mes';
        l1.Rol__c= 'L2';
        l1.Cargo_del_Rol__c = 'Gerente de Proyectos';
        l1.Dedicacion__c = 50;
        l1.Meses__c= 3;       
        update l1;

System.debug(LoggingLevel.INFO, '[TEST] ---MODIFICA LINEA: GRABADO --> VALORES NUEVOS]');

System.debug(LoggingLevel.INFO, '[TEST] L1 Modif:]'+ l1);

//comparo si han cambiado los campos calculados.
        System.assertNotEquals(l1.Tarifa_Sugerida_v2__c,tarifaSugerida);
        System.assertNotEquals(l1.Costo_Rol_v2__c,CostoRolV2);
        System.assertNotEquals(l1.Costo_Linea_Nomina_tmp__c,CostoTmP);        
        System.assertNotEquals(l1.Costo_Linea_Nomina__c,CostoLineaNomina);

The weird thing is after saving the object, I do get an ID, but the Name field logs a NULL value.
Name is a an auto numbered field.

Questions:
1. Does anyone can see why I am getting null values in the Name of object l1 ?
2. How can I do some debug with breakpoint as I used tod do before the Interactive Apex Debugger was released? I use Eclipse.

Ignacio
Thanks you!

I have a custom object which is related to another custom object with a lookup relationship field.
When trying to create a new record, and find a related record through this lookup field, I do get search results in the web version, BUT in Salesforce (iOS) I do not get any search results. This are images for this beahvior I do not understand. 

Web: 
Search results if I perfor a search on the lookup relationship field

iOS, Salesforce, (ex Salesforce1)

No search results, even if I search for the same term in iOS Salesforce1

In case you were wondering how the Search Layouts are set up, the fields are very similar, this is how they are configured:
Search Layout (Formatos de Búsqueda in Spanish)
I would be very gratfull if someone can let me know what I am missing on this beahvior.

Thank you!

I am getting this message when trying to vew a Visualforce page which asks a controller class to redirect to a page if User Profile is X, and to standard page if not. I did not see any errors on the logs. Can anyone give me a clue of what might be happening? Thanks!!
----------------------
An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 54355586-30628 (392723118)

----------------------
URL: https://nectia--hh--c.cs4.visual.force.com/apex/propuesta?id=a0Ei000000oT9ju&sfdc.override=1
Hi,

I need a trigger that clones an attachment created on a case to the most recently created custom object on that case.

In other words, let's say I have the case object.  Let's say I have 1 custom object on the case object.  When a case is created or updated with a new attachment on it, I need that attachment to be put on that custom object as well as the attachment.

Use case:

Case is created or updated with an attachment on it.  That attachment should now be automatically added to the custom object "x", not just the case.

I'm working on this but not sure how to get it to work.  I'm thinking the trigger ought to be on the attachment object since that is where the action is happening to trigger everything.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Hello, I am testing a Trigger which calculates and fill a few custom fields (type currency), then saves in local variables the values calcutated by the trigger. After that I modify a few fields so the trigger executes again, to finally compare old values with the new ones. The assert lines fail because of null values are equal.

This code is in the test class:
//Create the object
        Cotizacion__c coti = new Cotizacion__c();
            coti.Propuesta__c = p.Id;
            coti.Descuento__c = 0;
            coti.CurrencyIsoCode = 'CLF';
        insert coti;

System.debug('Coti Name: '+ coti);

//Create a child object which is modified later
        Linea_CotizacionNom__c l1 = new Linea_CotizacionNom__c();
            l1.Cotizacion__c = coti.Id;
            l1.Rol__c = 'L1';
            l1.Tipo_Asignacion__c = 'HH';
            l1.Cargo_del_Rol__c = 'Director de Proyectos';
            l1.Dedicacion__c = 25;
            l1.Meses__c= 4;
        insert l1;

//Guardar valores antes del cambio para comparar.
        //SAves locally old values before update.

double tarifaSugerida = l1.Tarifa_Sugerida_v2__c;  
        double CostoRolV2 = l1.Costo_Rol_v2__c;
        double CostoTmP= l1.Costo_Linea_Nomina_tmp__c;
        double CostoLineaNomina = l1.Costo_Linea_Nomina__c;

System.debug(LoggingLevel.INFO, '[TEST] ---MODIFICA LINEA]');
        l1.Tipo_Asignacion__c = 'Mes';
        l1.Rol__c= 'L2';
        l1.Cargo_del_Rol__c = 'Gerente de Proyectos';
        l1.Dedicacion__c = 50;
        l1.Meses__c= 3;       
        update l1;

System.debug(LoggingLevel.INFO, '[TEST] ---MODIFICA LINEA: GRABADO --> VALORES NUEVOS]');

System.debug(LoggingLevel.INFO, '[TEST] L1 Modif:]'+ l1);

//comparo si han cambiado los campos calculados.
        System.assertNotEquals(l1.Tarifa_Sugerida_v2__c,tarifaSugerida);
        System.assertNotEquals(l1.Costo_Rol_v2__c,CostoRolV2);
        System.assertNotEquals(l1.Costo_Linea_Nomina_tmp__c,CostoTmP);        
        System.assertNotEquals(l1.Costo_Linea_Nomina__c,CostoLineaNomina);

The weird thing is after saving the object, I do get an ID, but the Name field logs a NULL value.
Name is a an auto numbered field.

Questions:
1. Does anyone can see why I am getting null values in the Name of object l1 ?
2. How can I do some debug with breakpoint as I used tod do before the Interactive Apex Debugger was released? I use Eclipse.

Ignacio
Thanks you!

I've read every post I can find on this topic and have followed the instructions in each. I used the formula below and have the RefID populating correctly. However, when I test via email to/from the custom object and to/from my mail client, nothing attaches. Any help in getting emails to attach to a custom object would be very much appreciated.

"[ref:00D"&MID(Id,4,1)&RIGHT($Organization.Id, 4) &"."& LEFT(Id,4)&RIGHT(Id,5) &":ref]"
Hi All,

I am working on a integration of salesforce with google drive through rest API , I am stuck in a situation where i am not able to create folder in a parent folder of google drive . when i am creating folder its directly get created in root . below is the code

Working on a formula to ultimately get the week number of the quarter, and figured I would need to start with the week of the year.  I have found a few samples here on the boards, but I am not completely clear on how they work, and I am still having issues with the last week of the year.

Here is my Week Number Formula:

MOD(FLOOR( ( Test_Date__c -DATEVALUE("2006-01-01" ))/7),52)

Here is my Week in the Quarter Formula:

WeekNumber__c - CASE(Current_Quarter__c , 1, 0, 2, 13, 3, 26, 4, 39, 0)

Here is the Current Quarter Formula I am referencing in my Week of the Quarter Formula:

CEILING(MOD(FLOOR( ( Test_Date__c -DATEVALUE("2006-01-01" ))/7),52)/13)

Eventually I am going to have to compile all of these functions into one big formula, but for now I have them broken out.  Looking forward to this discussion!

-Brandy