• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I need some help on creating trigger for attachment for case and workorder object.
I found the code to make all attachment as private before insert, but how can I make it work only for case and workordre object?

Which field can tell what object the attachment is being attached to?

Thank you,

trigger PrivateAttachment on Attachment (before insert) {
  for(Attachment record:Trigger.new)   {
      record.IsPrivate = TRUE;
   }
}

Hello,

We are building customer portal and realized there are many internal attachment not marked as private.

To prevent our customer seeing our internal doc, I need to go thgouth each case and mark all as private.

Is there a way to do it with data loader? or if it can't be done with data loader, is therea any way to do it?

Also, I was requested to make default = private on all attachment at save.

How can I set default value in prigate field?

Thank you for your advise!

Hi,

I need some help on creating trigger for attachment for case and workorder object.
I found the code to make all attachment as private before insert, but how can I make it work only for case and workordre object?

Which field can tell what object the attachment is being attached to?

Thank you,

trigger PrivateAttachment on Attachment (before insert) {
  for(Attachment record:Trigger.new)   {
      record.IsPrivate = TRUE;
   }
}

Hello,

We are building customer portal and realized there are many internal attachment not marked as private.

To prevent our customer seeing our internal doc, I need to go thgouth each case and mark all as private.

Is there a way to do it with data loader? or if it can't be done with data loader, is therea any way to do it?

Also, I was requested to make default = private on all attachment at save.

How can I set default value in prigate field?

Thank you for your advise!