• 5 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to automate a data load using the Command Line tools and have everything working smoothly but it is taking 10x longer than if I do it through the Data Loader GUI.

Below is an exert from my process-conf.xml

>     <bean id="csvUpsertOrderItem"
>           class="com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner"
>           singleton="false">
>         <description>Upsert Transaction Headers into Orders standard object.</description>
>         <property name="name" value="csvUpsertOrderItem"/>
>         <property name="configOverrideMap">
>             <map>
>                 <entry key="sfdc.debugMessages" value="false"/>
>                 <entry key="sfdc.endpoint" value="CUSTOM ENDPOINT"/>
>                 <entry key="sfdc.username" value="USERNAME"/>
>                 <entry key="sfdc.password" value="ENCRYPTED PASSWORD"/>
>                 <entry key="process.encryptionKeyFile" value="C:\Program Files (x86)\salesforce.com\Data Loader\bin\key.txt"/>
>                 <entry key="sfdc.timeoutSecs" value="540"/>
>                 <entry key="sfdc.loadBatchSize" value="2000"/>
>                 <entry key="sfdc.entity" value="OrderItem"/>
>                 <entry key="process.operation" value="upsert"/>
>                 <entry key="sfdc.useBulkApi" value="true"/>
>                 <entry key="sfdc.bulkApiSerialMode" value="true"/>
>                 <entry key="sfdc.externalIdField" value="SlId__c"/>
>                 <entry key="process.mappingFile" value="C:\Users\User\Google Drive\Automation\OrdersLine21Jan.sdl"/>
>                 <entry key="process.outputError" value="C:\Users\User\downloads\Logs\errorUpsertOrderItem.csv"/>
>                 <entry key="process.outputSuccess" value="C:\Users\User\downloads\Logs\successUpsertOrderItem.csv"/>
>                 <entry key="dataAccess.name" value="C:\Users\User\Google Drive\Automation\JAEG_TransactionDetails.csv" />
>                 <entry key="dataAccess.type" value="csvRead" />
>             </map>
>         </property>     </bean>

From my research, it seems to be something to do with either the debug log (I think most likely) or batch size.

I have set the sfdc.debugMessages to 'false' so it is not writing the files but it does seem to write it to the command screen.  I feel this could be causing the problem, is there a default log setting?  Maybe a process command setting?

In the data loader document http://resources.docs.salesforce.com/200/6/en-us/sfdc/pdf/salesforce_data_loader.pdf it says the max sfdc.loadBatchSize is 200 but through the UI it sets it to 2000 when batch is true.  If that does restrict it, that could explain it.

I just cant find anything recent about this problem, anyone had any luck doing this at full pace recently?

Just wondering if the code is just used for judging or if it then becomes Open Source?

I am trying to automate a data load using the Command Line tools and have everything working smoothly but it is taking 10x longer than if I do it through the Data Loader GUI.

>         <description>Upsert Transaction Headers into Orders standard object.</description>
>             <map>
>                 <entry key="process.encryptionKeyFile" value="C:\Program Files (x86)\salesforce.com\Data Loader\bin\key.txt"/>
>                 <entry key="process.mappingFile" value="C:\Users\User\Google Drive\Automation\OrdersLine21Jan.sdl"/>
>                 <entry key="process.outputError" value="C:\Users\User\downloads\Logs\errorUpsertOrderItem.csv"/>
>                 <entry key="process.outputSuccess" value="C:\Users\User\downloads\Logs\successUpsertOrderItem.csv"/>
>                 <entry key="dataAccess.name" value="C:\Users\User\Google Drive\Automation\JAEG_TransactionDetails.csv" />
>             </map>

From my research, it seems to be something to do with either the debug log (I think most likely) or batch size.

I have set the sfdc.debugMessages to 'false' so it is not writing the files but it does seem to write it to the command screen.  I feel this could be causing the problem, is there a default log setting?  Maybe a process command setting?

In the data loader document http://resources.docs.salesforce.com/200/6/en-us/sfdc/pdf/salesforce_data_loader.pdf it says the max sfdc.loadBatchSize is 200 but through the UI it sets it to 2000 when batch is true.  If that does restrict it, that could explain it.

I just cant find anything recent about this problem, anyone had any luck doing this at full pace recently?
Hello everyone,
We use the Customer Portal with users using Customer Portal Manager Custom Licences who are set with Salesforce1 User = NO. uses use mobile devices such as iPad to access our portal.Our Customer Portal has VF custom pages, the first one being a component of the home page, right column.
Back to a few days, users could login and were accessing the Portal and embedded VF pages without problem.
Since the V40 (I guess), users are welcomed with these 'Open link in salesforce using mobile browser' pop-up. See link below
http://www.classiccarnetwork.eu/0DEV/CustomerPortal-OpenLinkIssue.jpg
How can we avoid these? I looked everywhere and I could not find the answer.
Thanks in advance for your help,
Jerome

>             <map>
>             </map>

Can anyone point me towards API documentations for how to get list notifications via the Chatter API?  
I want to show users notifications in a mobile app - so need to call this and make available in app.

Just wondering if the code is just used for judging or if it then becomes Open Source?

Hello everyone,
We use the Customer Portal with users using Customer Portal Manager Custom Licences who are set with Salesforce1 User = NO. uses use mobile devices such as iPad to access our portal.Our Customer Portal has VF custom pages, the first one being a component of the home page, right column.
Back to a few days, users could login and were accessing the Portal and embedded VF pages without problem.
Since the V40 (I guess), users are welcomed with these 'Open link in salesforce using mobile browser' pop-up. See link below
http://www.classiccarnetwork.eu/0DEV/CustomerPortal-OpenLinkIssue.jpg
How can we avoid these? I looked everywhere and I could not find the answer.
Thanks in advance for your help,
Jerome

Can anyone point me towards API documentations for how to get list notifications via the Chatter API?  
I want to show users notifications in a mobile app - so need to call this and make available in app.