• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

How to integrate your apps with salesforce1 today app ? Is it possible to do this? If so, could someone point me to an example or documentation?

Thanks,

Nikhil

Hi,

Currently the login workflow using salesforce mobile SDK works this way

1) Launch your app (first time)

2) If you are not logged into salesforce

2 a) Show salesforce login page

2 b) Show permission screen

2 c) Navigate to the start page specified in bootconfig.json

(or)

2) if already logged in, navigate to start page specified in bootconfig.json (session token is already refreshed)

3) Upon on logout, show the salesforce login page again.

Is it possible to change this workflow such that

2)If not logged in Show a custom login page. (This just has a sign in button)

2 a) When button clicked, redirect to regular salesforce login page

2 b) Show salesforce login page

2 c) Show permission screen

2 d) Navigate to the start page specified in bootconfig.json

(or) 

2) if already logged in, navigate to start page specified in bootconfig.json (session token is already refreshed)

3) Upon on logout, show the custom login page again instead of salesforce login page.

I looked at some posts

Hi,

Is there a guide for adding 3rd party phonegap/cardova plugins to exisiting hybrid projects created using frocedroid create or forceios commands ??

Thanks,

Nikhil

Hi,

Is there a way to debug javascript code of a hybrid app using salesforce mobile sdk and running on android device/simulator. 

I ve come across the weinre which works perfectly for inspecting elements and logging to the console. But we cannot put breakpoint and step through the code.

jshybugger seems to have breakpoint capability but I could not get the  setting up working. Just wanted to check if anyone has a solution for this ?

Thanks,

Nikhil

Hi,

I am unable to load a hybrid_remote application that is pointing to a remote visual force page on Android.  Here are the steps I followed 

1) I installed the following visual force examples into  my DE

- http://bit.ly/mobile_vf_phonebook

- and the example mentioned in http://www2.developerforce.com/en/mobile/getting-started/html5#backbone

2) using forcedroid create command I created a hybrid_remote application, I pointed the start page as /apex/PhoneBook or /apex/MobileSample_Backbone (neither pages worked) 

3) I editied oauthRedirectURI (testsfdc:///mobilesdk/detect/oauth/done) and consumerkey in the bootconfig.json.

I use ecllipse for building and launching my application, when i launched the app (either on device or simulator) the app simply shows a blank screen.

I was expecting it to show a sfdc login screen followed by permission screen and upon clicking allow it would take me to my remote visual force page, but that dint work.

Could someone let me know if there is an issue with my configuration ? 

Thanks,

Nikhil

Hi,

I am currently researching on developing hybrid mobile apps using salesforce sdk and I am following the code in this example :

http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Developing_Hybrid_Apps_with_the_Salesforce_Mobile_SDK

I notice that cardova.force.js shown in the example is a main library that has a bunch of api's for handling oAuth, bootstraping the application, etc..

Is there an AMD version of the same library or has anyone tried to convert this into an AMD module? It would be very helpful if we have an AMD version of it. so that it would directly plugged into projects that have a AMD setup using requireJS.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Hi,

How to integrate your apps with salesforce1 today app ? Is it possible to do this? If so, could someone point me to an example or documentation?

Thanks,

Nikhil

Hi,

Currently the login workflow using salesforce mobile SDK works this way

2) If you are not logged into salesforce

2 a) Show salesforce login page

2 b) Show permission screen

2 c) Navigate to the start page specified in bootconfig.json

(or)

3) Upon on logout, show the salesforce login page again.

Is it possible to change this workflow such that

2)If not logged in Show a custom login page. (This just has a sign in button)

2 a) When button clicked, redirect to regular salesforce login page

2 b) Show salesforce login page

2 c) Show permission screen

2 d) Navigate to the start page specified in bootconfig.json

(or) 

3) Upon on logout, show the custom login page again instead of salesforce login page.

I looked at some posts

Hi,

Is there a guide for adding 3rd party phonegap/cardova plugins to exisiting hybrid projects created using frocedroid create or forceios commands ??

Thanks,

Nikhil

Hello, I'm using cordova version 2.9 and forcetk.js.

After outh screen i want to redirect to the index.html file of my phonegap app.

I tried using file:/// link but no use.

can any one help me in this. How to configure the callback url in local hybrid app.

Thanks in advance!!

Hi,

I am unable to load a hybrid_remote application that is pointing to a remote visual force page on Android.  Here are the steps I followed 

1) I installed the following visual force examples into  my DE

- http://bit.ly/mobile_vf_phonebook

- and the example mentioned in http://www2.developerforce.com/en/mobile/getting-started/html5#backbone

2) using forcedroid create command I created a hybrid_remote application, I pointed the start page as /apex/PhoneBook or /apex/MobileSample_Backbone (neither pages worked) 

3) I editied oauthRedirectURI (testsfdc:///mobilesdk/detect/oauth/done) and consumerkey in the bootconfig.json.

I use ecllipse for building and launching my application, when i launched the app (either on device or simulator) the app simply shows a blank screen.

I was expecting it to show a sfdc login screen followed by permission screen and upon clicking allow it would take me to my remote visual force page, but that dint work.

Could someone let me know if there is an issue with my configuration ? 

Thanks,

Nikhil

I have developed HTML5 app which is working just fine in browser.

Now I'm looking for Hybrid Remote app (android & iOS). I created connected app to SF, URL is pointing to my HTML5 app. Hybrid remote client starts fine, shows login and then goes fine to my app. Working perfectly to this stage.

But then, my app have logout button which redirects to /secur/logout.jsp, with browser this works as expected. With hybrid app, it logouts and shows the login screen again but if I now try login again, it opens to SF home page and not my HTML5 what I expected. Also, if I restart hybrid app, it goes straight to HTML5 app so looks like the hybrid app did not logout.

How I should implement the logout so it will logout the hybrid client. Can I somehow listen URL where hybrid app webview is going ?

• September 18, 2013

We now have Mobile Packs for jQuery Mobile, Backbone.js and AngularJS, with (safe harbor!!!) Knockout.js in the pipeline. What other client-side framework(s) are you using? We've heard from fans of Ember.js and Sencha, but we need your help in prioritizing the next set of Mobile Packs.

Let us know here what you're looking for...