Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All
I am sending a http request from salesforce to appery.I am getting 
Status=HTTP Version Not Supported, StatusCode=505

The same url is working when i did a test on hurl.it.Please help

http request:  https://api.appery.io/rest/1/db/collections/Locations?where={shift_id:{ $eq: "553de5b333b01887fd86e41c" }}
Hi All

I am a salesforce developer with 5 years experience in salesforce.I have no regular job and I am available to you all the time.

I am very good in apex(triggers,controllers) and visualforce(css,java script).I have done some good number of integration projects,

I can do any development work given to me without fail(communities,sites and any other) .Please send a mail to my gmail and we can get started right away.

gmail:salesforcelancer123@gmail.com

Note :I am not US based but available to you at US timings.
Hi All I am a salesforce developer with 5 years experience and I am available for full time ,contract based , at All US timings. I am very good at integration's,communities,apex,visulaforce,triggers,workflows,approval Process,Dash boards,Reports. Please contact me if you are looking for a good salesforce developer with long term relation ship.

Hi 

Are you looking for a person who is obidient,skillfull and available at time and obligue to everything you need in reagarding to salesforce developement and also available for lower rate.Yeah you are now cose to getting a super developer ready to take the responsibilities of a permanent employer but from remote locations.

Interested to learn more mail me at salesforcelancer123@gmail.com
Hi All

Are you a salesforce developer looking for fulltime salesforce job in chicago.You are just one mail away from getting a job.

Mail me at salesforcelancer123@gmail.com
Hi

I am a hyper active salesforce guy who keeps you prompting for work because I am loving what I do at this moment that is salesforce development.

If you are some one who is looking forward for a person who wants to take care of all your development work from beginning to end like

apex,visualforce integrations workflows approval process or any other salesforce activity please rely upon me for a never before experience

Hope you ease my brain by giving lots and lots of work to me

contact me at gmail:salesforcelancer123@gmail.com
Hi

I am a salesforce developer with 5 years experience in salesforce and I am a freelancer.I am specialized in writing
1) bulkified triggers with test cases using maps and sets
2) apex controllers standard and custom with test cases
3) batch apex for bulk sms and webservice callouts
4) visualforce pages with java script
5) integrations and communities

Looking forward to work with you

My Hourlly rate is 15$ .If you are interested pease contact

Thank you
Hi All

I am a salesorce developer with 5 years experience in salesforce.I like salesforce so much that it has become my hobby.I like writting triggers,controllers and pages and like to do lots of research on it to find and explore new things in salesforce and do tough tasks.If any one interested to give me work you need not worry if i am going to finish it or not .I have nothing else to do other than salesforce .So please help me live my passion and make my hobby interesting.If you want to know furthur details about my availability and hourly rate please contact me to my gmail or skype

Hi

I am a Salesforce developer with 5 years experience in salesforce development.If you are an orgnisation or a company looking for development in salesforce I am the most trust worthy person you can approach for development work.My hourly rate is 30$.If you want to get your work done slowly and in a cool way and get profits out of it please approach me.If you are looking for quality work then you need to spend time on it is my policy.So please approach me and get your works done with perfection .

I am good in writing apex class,triggers,pages,workflows,approval process and integrations.

If you are interested please contact me 

Slow and study wins the race 

Your's Most trust worthy developer

Hi All

http request:  https://api.appery.io/rest/1/db/collections/Locations?where={shift_id:{ $eq: "553de5b333b01887fd86e41c" }}
Hi All I am a salesforce developer with 5 years experience and I am available for full time ,contract based , at All US timings. I am very good at integration's,communities,apex,visulaforce,triggers,workflows,approval Process,Dash boards,Reports. Please contact me if you are looking for a good salesforce developer with long term relation ship.

International company looking for experienced Admin or Developer for multiple projects. Must have experience with Visual Force pages, the ability to build custom applications and experience with Community. 

Projects include
-Custom buttons
-Custom Objects
   - Time Tracking
   - Task Management/Checklists
   - Automated Proposals/Invoicing
-Client facing Community
   - Task Management/Checklists
   - Account Hierarchy 

Description: Create an email template with an auto populated pdf

I have a custom object named Screenings.
The rep creates the Screening and within the screening they fill out custom fields. There is a custom field on the screening object that asks the rep, do they want to send out an electronic flyer. When the field is equal to Yes, we want to populate 2 custom fields (Screening Location:  xyz & Screening Date: 123) into a marketing electronic flyer as a pdf attachment which will reside within an email template

I want to be able to have this email template (with an auto populated pdf) available to program into a time trigger workflow
Hi All

Hi,

I'm looking to hire a developer for a quick project that involves creating vf pages that allow a user to lookup and select multiple related objects at once.  I have the basic code downloaded from github but I am still learning vf and am having trouble integrating it into my custom objects.  I'm looking to get this done rather quickly, please contact me if you are interested in taking this on and we can discuss costs, etc.
I'm interested in reccommendations/input on freelancers with proven salesforce experience, either within the community or operating on sites like Elance/Odesk, Freelancer, etc. for future small to mid-sized projects.  Nothing concrete at the moment, but I'd like to assemble a go-to roster of sorts for future reference concerning people with web design, mobile app design, and API/Web-Services implementation.  I'd prefer operators with a measurable track record, either with recorded rankings on the sites mentioned, a reviewable portfolio of completed projects, etc. if anyone had any suggestions or could point me in the direction of some sort of repository which may have the information I'm interested in.
I am looking for someone to advise on the best way to:

* Call an external URL when certain salesforce objects (household,contact,activity) are insert/update/deleted
* Ease the registration for calling into the salesforce API (such as using remote site settings when installing AppExchange packages)

and implement it.
I am looking to find someone that can do some coding for me to rollup counts from Activities.  I.E
shows amount of times the activity shows as No Answer, Answering Machine etc and also updates the lead status aswell.  

Basic functions to allow me to remove some leads from list view after we have attempted them a few times.

We are working with a client who has multiple opportunities available on several projects involving project management, implementation, and design and intergation.  Salesforce developers, adminstrators, and other certified Salesforce individuals are highly sought for these positions; both junior level and senior level openings.  If interested in learning more, please respond to this post with some form of contact information and we will reach out to you.  Thanks!! 
SALESFORCE DEVELOPER

General description:

The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end-to-end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment. This individual must also work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints. The candidate will work closely with various business teams to create and build functional operational support through the Salesforce.com application. Candidates must possess the ability to understand business requirements and processes and build workable solutions in Salesforce.com.

Responsibilities include:
 - Supporting a diverse stakeholder group in all phases of Salesforce development: planning/grooming, delivery, support
 - Designing, developing, debugging, and modifying components of existing SFDC applications and supporting technologies
 - Translating business requirements into logical, component-based technical designs
 - Participation in daily stand-ups to provide updates and maintain transparency within the group and across business stakeholders
 - Participation in architecture and design discussions to promote adherence to development best practices
 - Providing guidance to more junior team members and championing scalable solutions
 - Participation in peer code reviews to drive consistent quality across the platform
 - Troubleshooting and driving resolution of bugs/issues 
 - Contributing technical insight to daily support issues as needed

Position requirements:
 - 5+ years previous development experience with Salesforce.com or another CRM tool
 - Experience with Visualforce, APEX, SOQL, SOSL
 - Experience in technical analysis and object oriented programming
 - Detailed knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture
 - Experience using SFDC-related tools (Eclipse IDE, Apex Data Loader, Workbench)
 - Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery
 - Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
 - Team-oriented but able to work autonomously
 - Ability to work well under pressure and maintain deadlines

I am looking for a certified SFDC ADMIN/DEV with atleast 3yrs of experience. Looking for someone who is more of a Developer than an administrator. If interested lets catch up....looking for someone on US California Time
GearsCRM is a fast growing boutique salesforce.com consulting company based in New England and with practices in Boston, Chicago and Raleigh. We are seeking a full-time Apex & Visualforce developer to join our senior development team. This is a work from home position and any candidate must be located in the United States. Preferably the candidate will be in one of the following states where we already have a precense - MA, NH, NY, IL, NC, TN, OH, KY, WA and OR - but any state will be considered.

To learn more about this position, please read the full job description here: http://gearscrm.com/about/jobs/apex-developer
Hi 

Are you looking for a person who is obidient,skillfull and available at time and obligue to everything you need in reagarding to salesforce developement and also available for lower rate.Yeah you are now cose to getting a super developer ready to take the responsibilities of a permanent employer but from remote locations.

Interested to learn more mail me at salesforcelancer123@gmail.com
Hi All

Are you a salesforce developer looking for fulltime salesforce job in chicago.You are just one mail away from getting a job.

Mail me at salesforcelancer123@gmail.com
I am currently consulting for small to mid-size businesses and need occassional assistance building triggers as Apex is not something I am familiar with.  I am looking to form a partnership of sorts - when I need this type of help I come to you directly rather than trying to figure it out myself as learning code is not something I am particularly interested in.

If you are willing to be an jj"on-call" developer for me and my clients please message me back with your rates and keep in mind that I work for very small clients, sometimes only one user.  Thank you!

Dea Simon
About Us
We are a startup company focused on user-friendly, inutitive software for the healthcare insurance market.

Contract Information
We are seeking to develop a profitable relationship with an individual that has a proven track record in Salesforce app implementations. Specifically, this individual will play a strong technical role in the first implementaiton of our flagship product.

Requirements:
  1. This position is a virtual position. Must be able to attend conference calls and respond to e-mail in a timely manner, especially during active implementation.
  2. Must be able to consult upon and provide the technical skills to effectively create a database crosswalk with our client(s). Clients database architecture may vary. 
  3. Must be able to consult upon general application implementation.
To learn more, please write us at info@saphenia.net.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are currently using a single Salesforce account to manage all our brands (currently three) and a third party platform (Pardot) to create landing pages and forms for lead acquisition.  Pardot works by linking one Salesforce record to a single Pardot record and syncing the two together.  If a lead submits multiple forms for different brands the original record is updated instead of a new lead record being created in Salesforce.  This is a problem for us because our sales reps do not cross-sell between brands.

As a work around we would like to have Salesforce create a new lead record whenever a form is submitted and the brands do not match, even if the email addresses are the same.

The final lead flow should something like the following:
1.) De-dupe the incoming email address
          -If the email address doesn't currently exist in Salesforce then create a new lead.
          -If the email is a duplicate then compare brands.
2.) If the brand matches then update the current record.
3.) If the brand doesn't match then create a new lead record and assign the new record to a sales rep.
  • August 01, 2014
I wanted to reach out and see if the following two projects we'd like help with are feasible and if so, what it might cost us.

First-we would love a custom clone button that clones the existing record along with the related records on the record's related list. The record is basically kind of a middle child in the hierarchy-it has a parent but it also has child records associated with it. When we clone it, we'd like to clone the record and its child records. 

Second-we'd love to automate some record creation based on when a new Contact record is created. What records would be created would be dependent on contact record type. Whenever we have certain contacts created, we will always need certain child records. Right now I am manually creating them (they're just basic records that house other related child records like "Medical Information" which has related lists for Medications, Appointments, etc.), but I'd like to not have to remember to do this for every new contact created. 

I am happy to give more detail about what we're specifically looking for, but wanted to first throw this out there and see if anyone was interested in helping out. We are a non-profit agency so our budget is small. We may not be able to make it work financially but wanted to see what it may cost. We do not have a developer on staff-I have learned a lot and am pretty handy with Salesforce but don't know Apex, etc. So you'd be working with someone who has strong administrative knowledge, just no coding experience.

Thanks,

Blair