• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Can anyone please suggest what  file has to be imported in IMPORT WADL ?

• December 10, 2013

How to perform testing in SOAP UI through REST API ?

• December 10, 2013

Hello !

Can any one explain SOAP Unit Testing and then the process what we follow and how do we relate it to Salesforce ?

• November 29, 2013

How is a Web service and SOAP related ?

How critical is it to test on QA perspective?

• November 29, 2013

How do I get to know the thorrow knowledge on Packaging ?

• November 29, 2013

Developer :

Faced below strange scenario regarding <Apex:inputField> component.

I have a number field in my SF org with Number(18, 0)

When I used, inputfield for the number field in my visualforce page, it rounds the value automatically after saving it, when 16 or more digits entered in that.

But after adjusting my Number field to Number(17, 1), the value entered is not getting rounded.

Same thing happens for Number(16, 0), Number(17, 0) and Number(18, 0) as well. By specifying atleast one decimal place, we can get rid of this auto-rounding.

How to work on this ?

• November 29, 2013

There is no profile picture displayed in the left hand section of our profile. Any particular reason of not showing it !?

• November 28, 2013

When the chatter desktop is created there should be log out option which is not available in chatter desktop.

I think this is necessary for security purpose!

• November 28, 2013

Hello !!! Very much new to chatter ;) still was going through editing my profile and I found that any small change made to the profile is been reflected on my post in my profile and highlighted to all which is not necessary ( Ex when I add a city in my profile which isnt mandatory sometimes to show that to all ) .

So do we have any option to delete or do we have any option to hide !

• November 28, 2013

Hello !! All

Was just exploring developerforce and was looking to a community for QA ?

or

Is it that in developerforce there is no allowance for QA !

• November 28, 2013

Can anyone please suggest what  file has to be imported in IMPORT WADL ?

• December 10, 2013

How to perform testing in SOAP UI through REST API ?

• December 10, 2013

Hello !

Can any one explain SOAP Unit Testing and then the process what we follow and how do we relate it to Salesforce ?

• November 29, 2013

[FATAL] Login failed. User [san.desh@lntinfotech.com]. Fault code [SOAP-ENV:Client]. Reason [Timeout].
Fault code[SOAP-ENV:client]

I have established a connection successfully between informatica and salesforce.

Have I need to do any coding from salesforce side or what things have i needed to check to resolve this problem?

How do I get to know the thorrow knowledge on Packaging ?

• November 29, 2013

There is no profile picture displayed in the left hand section of our profile. Any particular reason of not showing it !?

• November 28, 2013

Hello !!! Very much new to chatter ;) still was going through editing my profile and I found that any small change made to the profile is been reflected on my post in my profile and highlighted to all which is not necessary ( Ex when I add a city in my profile which isnt mandatory sometimes to show that to all ) .

So do we have any option to delete or do we have any option to hide !

• November 28, 2013

Hello !! All

Was just exploring developerforce and was looking to a community for QA ?

or

Is it that in developerforce there is no allowance for QA !

• November 28, 2013

How to restrict the access for a user of a xyz profile so that he can see the object and records in it and edit the records but he should not be able to create a new record.
Advices very much appreciated

• November 25, 2013

It takes about a minute to open the edit screen after clicking on the edit button for an opportunity.

What is going on under the hood? (how does it store it on the mobile device, is it making a call to salesforce.com)

How can I fix this? Is there an offline mode for data storage?