• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have a custom search page built on VF and a controller class (without sharing). Custom search is for search on Cases. We have defined sharing rules on Case based on some criteria around case.

Also for the case view and edit page are overridden with VF page.

In the custom search page, if a User searches for Case#, even if the users does not have the read access, (as we are using running as "without sharing" the record should be returned- this is designed as per the business requirement), the case record will be displayed in the results, but when the users click the record, the user is getting the below message:

**Data Not Available
The data you were trying to access could not be found. It may be due to another user deleting the data or a system error. If you know the data is not deleted but cannot access it, please look at our support page.** 

We are expecting a error message: where Salesforce would say:
Insufficient privilege message.

As we are overridden the Case view page with VF page , we are getting Data not available message, but we use the standard Case view page, then we are getting the "Insufficient privilege message.".

Can anyone please provide suggestions on how to make Salesforce display standard message ""Insufficient privilege message. etc..." instead of "Data not available" page when using the VF page for Case view page.
I have created a custom console app, in that app , i could not see the option to set the "Default landing tab" for the app.
Every time the users logout and login back, they should be taken to the "Home" tab as the default landing tab within the app. 
However Salesforce is taking them to the last tab which they were using before they logged out last time. (I have unchecked the option 'Save user session' in app properties)
Any suggestions of how to set the default landing tab for a custom console app.
Background of the issue:
We have just started exploring the option of using OMNI Channel for our service cloud CSR user. I have turned on omni channel settings in my Dev org. I have set up the routing and service channel configurations for omni channel for a custom object. In our org, for contacts we have custom sharing settings (On contact object, we have a restricted flag, if a contact is restricted, then only certain roles can see that contact). On the custom object record, we have a lookup to contact, with OMNI Channel when we assign the custom object record to a Queue, if that custom object record's contact is restricted then that Queue user is not supposed to accept that custom object record.

Question:
When the user clicks "Accept" in OMNI Channel, we wrote a trigger on the custom object record, to control the change of owner, however, OMNI Channel Agent's accept does not fire the trigger on the custom object for which the owner is getting changed.

I would like to undestand, why the trigger on the custom object record does not fire, when the owner is changed from Queue to a User, when the User clicks "Accept" through OMNI Channel.

Is there any way to write trigger on Agentwork object? Please advice..

Is there a way to mark a chatter post as Read/unread similar to a outlook email.  Is there a way to know if someone has read the chatter post or not in Salesforce.

I noticed there is a idea posted for this feature. Has any of you implemented any custom feature to meet this need.

Appreciate your expert advice , directions and possible workarounds.
We have added Note section on the Account page layout custom console component section  in Service console app. When we click New Note button, nothing happens. has anyone faced similar issue; if so is there any Salesforce idea/known issue reported. I searched in the internet, i could not find anyone reporting a similar issue.
Can anyone please provide any inputs here
We have used Sales coach app for guiding for Sales reps for Opportunities. Similar to that we are looking for any free app exchange apps which will could some custom help/guidance based on the case status/type.
Can anyone recommend any cool apps which we could use as a help material for customer service rep's based on case status or case type
Can some one please let me know how we can use “Chatter API’s” to post messages from external Systems on a specific Record in Salesforce
Considering the external system is aware of Salesforce Record ID.

And once we receive a post from external systems into Salesforce update some field on that specific record. (example" set the status of the record in Salesforce to "Received")

We are planning to do an org assessment.

Background: We have a huge org (especially Case objects - Lot of workflows, lot of triggers - optimizing code in triggers) we almost reached limits. (Millions of records in Case object; slowness & performance issues in retrieval/creation of cases)

Is there any tool/app exchange app which can audit the org and provide the results on fields, workflows, triggers, etc, where ever the org limit are reached or close to hiting the limits and also any design flaws/ recommend any performance improvement areas.

Can anyone please suggest:
1. Tools/ app exchange apps which can be useful for auditing the org
2. Tools which can suggest/recommend the improvement areas

Background: We have a huge org (especially Case objects - Lot of workflows, lot of triggers - optimizing code in triggers) we almost reached limits. (Millions of records in Case object; slowness & performance issues in retrieval/creation of cases)

Is there any tool/app exchange app which can audit the org and provide the results on fields, workflows, triggers, etc, where ever the org limit are reached or close to hiting the limits and also any design flaws/ recommend any performance improvement areas.

Hai ,

How  can I add a checkbox for expanding and collapsing  a treeview ?

shine