• Proffetional

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I have created 6 Custom fields (1 of them is checkbox another one is formula field refering a checkbox) in Campain Member standard object. Then I have created a Custom ReportType and assigned these 6 fields in ReportType layout. Also created some reports using this ReportType and the custom fields. I have included all these in an Unmanaged Package.

User-added image

The package is installed in another deloper org and there the Custom ReportType Layout Assignment for 2 of the custom fields is missing. The same fields are not showing reports also. The missing fields are of type checkbox another one is formula field refering a checkbox.

User-added image

Are there any reason only some of the fields are missing the Custom ReportType Layout Assignment after the package installation? I have checked the FLS and field visibility. All are same. What's happening during migration?

Are there any solution for this?

Hi

I have to show 5 Guge charts inside a list based on a list value. I have included a apex:chart inside a apex:repeat. But the all the Guage charts are grouped together & displayed in the position of 1st chart as the screen shot below:

User-added image

My VF page:
<apex:page controller="guageDatas">
<h1>The Guages</h1>
  <apex:repeat value="{!GuageList}" var="gua" >
  <apex:outputPanel layout="block" style="border:1px solid blue; margin:20px; width:50%">
        <br/>
        <apex:outputText value="{!gua}"></apex:outputText>
        <apex:chart id="guageChart" height="100" width="250" animate="true" data="{!GuageData}">
           <apex:axis type="Gauge" position="gauge" title="Closed Won Opportunities"  minimum="0" maximum="100" steps="10"/>
           <apex:gaugeSeries dataField="value" donut="50" colorSet="#78c953,#ddd" needle="{!OR(gua == 'Guage2', gua == 'Guage4')}"/>
       </apex:chart>
    </apex:outputPanel>
</apex:repeat>
</apex:page>

And the controller:

public with sharing class guageDatas {
    public List<string> getGuageList(){
      return new List<string>{'Guage1', 'Guage2', 'Guage3', 'Guage4', 'Guage5'};
    }

public List<guageValue> getGuageData(){
      List<guageValue> chartData = new List<guageValue>();
      chartData.add(new guageValue());
      return chartData;
    }

public Class guageValue  {
        public String name {get;set;}
        public Double value {get;set;}
        public guageValue(){
            this.value = Math.random()*100;            
            this.name = 'Guage'+this.value;
        }
    }

}

How can I display the Guage charts in repective columns. In my orginal page I can't avoid the apex:repeater
Hi All,

Is there any way to preserve variable state between  two successive Visualforce Javascript Remoting requests?

For eg:-
class myOpportunities{
      public static list<opportunity> currentOpportunities;

@RemoteAction
       public static string getOpportunities(){
           myOpportunities.currentOpportunities = [SELECT id, Name, status FROM opportunity WHERE CreatedDate = LAST MONTH];

JSONGenerator gen = JSON.createGenerator(true);
       	 gen.writeStartObject();
       	 gen.writeObjectField('data', myOppertunities.currentOppertunities);
       	 gen.writeEndObject();
       	 jsonData = gen.getAsString();	

return jsonData;

}

@RemoteAction
       public static integer getClosedOpportunityCount(){
             integer count = 0;
             for(opportunity opp: myOpportunities.currentOpportunities){
                            if(opp.ststus == 'Closed'){
                                 count++;
                            }

}

return count;
       }

}
getOpportunities functiong(); called on page load  & getClosedOpportunityCount(); called on a button click.

on debugging I am getting null value for myOpportunities.currentOpportunities on getClosedOpportunityCount() function.

Is there any way to do this?
We have a force.com site and threre are two custom URLs success.myDomain.com & support.mydomain.com.

I want to permanantely redirect all requests for  success.myDomain.com to support.mydomain.com with out loosing SEO rankings. Currently both are pointing to Sites home page.

Are there any settings in salesforce configations?

How can I achieve these redirects?
Hi,

I am getting an error  Error: Syntax error. Missing ')'  while saving a visualforce page on below line: 
<apex:inputCheckbox id="theScheduleCheckbox" styleClass="scheduleCheckbox" selected="{!IF(FbPost.scheduledHour = '', true, false)}"  onchange="showCalendar(this, 0);" />

As on inspection the if statement  "{!IF(FbPost.scheduledHour = '', true, false)}" causes the error.

Can anyone help me to find the solution?

Hello Experts,
I have registered my app. Could you please help in letting me know how to get:
1. client_id,
2. client secret, and
3. security token

I am trying to implement Oauth pragramatically so that I can use REST API.

Could you please help.

Thanks,
Rakesh
Hi All,

Is there any way to preserve variable state between  two successive Visualforce Javascript Remoting requests?

For eg:-
class myOpportunities{
      public static list<opportunity> currentOpportunities;

@RemoteAction
       public static string getOpportunities(){
           myOpportunities.currentOpportunities = [SELECT id, Name, status FROM opportunity WHERE CreatedDate = LAST MONTH];

JSONGenerator gen = JSON.createGenerator(true);
       	 gen.writeStartObject();
       	 gen.writeObjectField('data', myOppertunities.currentOppertunities);
       	 gen.writeEndObject();
       	 jsonData = gen.getAsString();	

return jsonData;

}

@RemoteAction
       public static integer getClosedOpportunityCount(){
             integer count = 0;
             for(opportunity opp: myOpportunities.currentOpportunities){
                            if(opp.ststus == 'Closed'){
                                 count++;
                            }

}

return count;
       }

}
getOpportunities functiong(); called on page load  & getClosedOpportunityCount(); called on a button click.

on debugging I am getting null value for myOpportunities.currentOpportunities on getClosedOpportunityCount() function.

Is there any way to do this?
We have a force.com site and threre are two custom URLs success.myDomain.com & support.mydomain.com.

I want to permanantely redirect all requests for  success.myDomain.com to support.mydomain.com with out loosing SEO rankings. Currently both are pointing to Sites home page.

Are there any settings in salesforce configations?

How can I achieve these redirects?
Hi Experts,

In my Org I want to Calculate the Difference Between (year in today date - year in date of birth (custom field)).For
this i wrote below code

YEAR({!TODAY()})-YEAR(objcal.DateOfBirth__c)

When i run this program it Shows error      " Compile Error: expecting a right parentheses, found '{' at line 74 column 28 "

Anyone Please Help me How to get out of this problem
i have a custom oject name has brand and i need show  the notes and atachment records in the new window i already done with standard controller but nw i need to use the extension controller how can i fetch that with soql query

Hello,

Using soql query i am able to sort the records. The records are being sorted based on a  field in  asc or descending order.

But i am not able to sort the null values.(I.e) when used ascending order the null values should be at the top and when teh order is desc the null values should come at last.

Please let me know if any one has soln for this.

Thanks

shaan