• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I'm using a visualforce button in custom object layout page to create related list record of another custom object. when I use the sforce.one.createrecord the SF1 navigate to the create record page but I cannot auto populate the fields just like in standard salesforce when I passed parameters in url.
the creation page looks like this:
User-added image 
The lookup fields in yellow should present a read only value that is taken from a parameter passed from.
Any solution for this or a workaround?
Hey,

I would like to get the url of the method in order to pass parameters so i can set fields while the object create process.
I'm using a custom action that contains a visualForce page on the salesforce1 in order to add a new record, but can't set a default value of a field. 

Example of the method:
sforce.one.createRecord('CAPSurvey__c','{!selectedrecordtypeId}');

Any help would be great on this, thank you!

Hello,

I'm using a visualforce button in custom object layout page to create related list record of another custom object. when I use the sforce.one.createrecord the SF1 navigate to the create record page but I cannot auto populate the fields just like in standard salesforce when I passed parameters in url.
User-added image 
The lookup fields in yellow should present a read only value that is taken from a parameter passed from.
Hello,

User-added image