• 50 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have two roles there Manager and Salesrep. In role Hirarchy Manage is above in salesrep. Both are belongs to same profile. But I created a record to Book Object in Salesrep. This record is not shown in Manager. What do I have to do to show the record in Manager? Please help me?
global class AbcBatchClass implements Database.Batchable<Book__c> {
    global Iterable<Book__c>  start(Database.BatchableContext BC){
        list<book__c> bb=new list<book__c>();
        bb=[select name, price__c from book__c];
  //      FutureABC.futureMethods();
        return bb;
     //   return Database.getQueryLocator('select name, price__c from book__c');
    }
    global void execute(Database.BatchableContext bc, list<book__c> book){
 //   FutureABC.futureMethode();
 Account a=new Account();
    a.name='FUTURE e RECORD';
    insert a;
    }
    global void finish(Database.BatchableContext bc){
  //  FutureABC.futureMethodf();
      Database.executeBatch( new AbcBatchClass());
    }

}
Hi friends, I wrote the above program and executed. It is executing till now. I have tried to stop it in monitor>apex jobs> abort job. But it was not working. Can anyone say how to stop it. How to avoid recursive Batch execution ?
What is the difference between single email message and mass email message in your own words smply?
While visualforce page is loading, automatically 10 records have to insert into the particual object that you specify. How do I have to ahcieve this?
Which interface is used to sort wrapper class column?
  • September 08, 2015
Hi friends, I have a small dooubt. List is Ordered, Set is Unordered. What is the meaning of ordered and unordered.Please can anybody say?
I have two roles there Manager and Salesrep. In role Hirarchy Manage is above in salesrep. Both are belongs to same profile. But I created a record to Book Object in Salesrep. This record is not shown in Manager. What do I have to do to show the record in Manager? Please help me?
Which interface is used to sort wrapper class column?
  • September 08, 2015
Hi friends, I have a small dooubt. List is Ordered, Set is Unordered. What is the meaning of ordered and unordered.Please can anybody say?