• 20 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm getting an error verifying the last step in the customer satisfaction survey project :

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find the 'Survey Customers' flow in the Sales Lightning app's utility bar.

I have added the flow to the utility bar:

Utility Bar

Why is the callenge not completing?
Hi,

I have the Force.com IDE 31.0 installed on Eclipse Luna (Windows 8.1 Pro). I am trying to upgrade to version 33.0. I followed the instructions found here (https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Force.com_IDE_Installation)and my upgrade site is pointed to Force.com IDE - http://media.developerforce.com/force-ide/eclipse42 but I still get the error "No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,com.salesforce.ide,33.0.0.201504091124"
The solution suggested in the installation instructions ("Configure Eclipse to use your proxy server") is not very clear and I can't find any other solution to the problem. What can be done so I can upgrade my Force.com IDE to the latest version?

Thank you for any help.
I am trying to adapt my first VF page with Force.com Site for a simpe input form. I have adapted the code found here for my custom object:

https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Creating_Custom_Web-To-Case_Forms_Using_Visualforce_and_Sites

My intake page shows correctly in my site but when I click "Submit Project" I get the following error:

"List has no rows for assignment to SObject"

I am assuming the problem is in this line of code:

pr.Account__c = accts.get(0).Id;

but I do not know why my list has no rows if I enter a valid account name on my form? If I enter an invalid account name or leave the account name blank, i do get the correct error message 'Invalid Account Name' as expected.

Here is my code:

APEX CLASS:

public with sharing class SubmitProjectController {

public Projects__c  pr { get; set; }

public String acctName { get; set; }

public String opptyName { get; set; }

public SubmitProjectController() {
        pr = new Projects__c ();
    }

public PageReference submitProject() {
        List<Account> accts = [SELECT Id FROM Account WHERE Name = :acctName];
        if (accts.size() != 1) {
            ApexPages.Message msg = new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.FATAL, 'Invalid account name');
            ApexPages.addMessage(msg);
            return null;
        } else {
            try {
                pr.Account__c = accts.get(0).Id;

// now look for an associated opportunity with the same name
                Opportunity opt = [SELECT Id FROM Opportunity WHERE AccountId = :pr.Account__c AND Name = :opptyName LIMIT 1];
                if (opt != null) 
                    pr.Opportunity__c = opt.Id;

// Insert the project
                INSERT pr;
                return new PageReference('/Thank_You');
            } catch (Exception e) {
                ApexPages.addMessages(e);
                return null;
            }
        }
    }
}

VF PAGE:

<apex:page controller="SubmitProjectController">

<h1>Submit New Project </h1>

<apex:form >
        <apex:pageMessages />
        <table>
            <tr>
                <th>Project Name:</th>
                <td><apex:inputText value="{!pr.Name}"/></td>
            </tr>
            <tr>
                <th>Account Name:</th>
                <td><apex:inputText value="{!acctName}"/></td>
            </tr>
            <tr>
                <th>Opportunity Name:</th>
                <td><apex:inputText required="true" value="{!opptyName}"/></td>
            </tr>
            <tr>
                <th>Project Description:</th>
                <td><apex:inputTextArea required="true" rows="5" value="{!pr.Description__c}"/></td>
            </tr>
            <tr>
                <td><apex:commandButton value="Submit Project" action="{!submitProject}"/></td>
            </tr>
        </table>
    </apex:form>

</apex:page>

I am an absolute beginner in Apex and VF and I would appreciate any help, thank you.
Tamar Erlich
I'm getting an error verifying the last step in the customer satisfaction survey project :

Could not find the 'Survey Customers' flow in the Sales Lightning app's utility bar.

Utility Bar

Utility Bar

Hi,

I have the Force.com IDE 31.0 installed on Eclipse Luna (Windows 8.1 Pro). I am trying to upgrade to version 33.0. I followed the instructions found here (https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Force.com_IDE_Installation)and my upgrade site is pointed to Force.com IDE - http://media.developerforce.com/force-ide/eclipse42 but I still get the error "No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,com.salesforce.ide,33.0.0.201504091124"
The solution suggested in the installation instructions ("Configure Eclipse to use your proxy server") is not very clear and I can't find any other solution to the problem. What can be done so I can upgrade my Force.com IDE to the latest version?

Thank you for any help.

I'm trying to get a value of a flow variable. I'm following this: http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/pages/Content/pages_flows_getting_values.htm

In the doc it specifies I need a vairable for my flow in my controller and specify that variable on the visualforce page with interview="{FlowVariable" 

I've done this, but when I launch the flow from the visualforce page my flow variable is null.

What am I missing? From what I can tell I got everything set right and it should work.

<apex:page standardcontroller="Opportunity" extensions="Closed_Won_Pathway_ext" >
<flow:interview name="FlowName" finishLocation="{!IAmFinish}" interview="{!myFlow}" >
    	<apex:param name="varOppID" value="{!Opportunity.id}"></apex:param>       
    </flow:interview>
</apex:page>
and the controller
public class Closed_Won_Pathway_ext {
    private final Opportunity opty; //final opportunity where the flow is started
    public string RecordID;

public flow.Interview.Close_Won_This_Opp myFlow {get;set;}

//constructed
    public Closed_Won_Pathway_ext(ApexPages.standardController con){
        this.opty = (Opportunity)con.getRecord();       
    }

//get the contractid from the flow
    public string getRecordId(){        
        system.debug('myflow: ' + myFlow); //This is Null       
        system.debug(myFlow.varContractID); //This is a null pointer error
        return myFlow.varContractID;
    }