• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am trying to pass wrapper class instance as an attribute to my custom component but it is not allowing me to do so as the "type" attribute in <apex:attribute> tag is expecting sObject/Class/primitive type.

Can anyone help me on this?

Hi,

I am having a template set for Lost Password Teplate field in customer portal which sends email to the candidate when he/she hits the forgot password link.
My requirement is to override this template and set a custom template via Apex an custom object.
I have created a custom object that has email content in it and i am using that object in the apex class to generate the mails.

the problem is when the user is hitting the click button salesforce sends two mails for forgot password, one which is mentioned in the customer portal i.e. the standard template and other one which is custom template created via apex.
I am unable to override the standard template.

Can Somebody help me with the same.
Hi,

I am trying to run a flow tha has to retrieve the accounts as a dynamic choice based on the filter i.e. domain name for the account.
after entering the email address, i query the account object and retrive the corresponding matched accounts with same domain name as a dynamic choice.
so whenever i try to select the option from the list retrieved and do next, it doesnot allows me to move on to the next screen saying "please select a choice".

when i traced the debug log it throws the following error:
"System.QueryException: Non-selective query against large object type (more than 100000 rows). Consider an indexed filter or contact salesforce.com about custom indexing.
Even if a field is indexed a filter might still not be selective when:
1. The filter value includes null (for instance binding with a list that contains null)
2. Data skew exists whereby the number of matching rows is very large (for instance, filtering for a particular foreign key value that occurs many times)"

I tried different filters still i am stuck.

Please help me on the same.

Thanks,
Dolly
Hi,

I am trying to run a flow tha has to retrieve the accounts as a dynamic choice based on the filter i.e. domain name for the account.
after entering the email address, i query the account object and retrive the corresponding matched accounts with same domain name as a dynamic choice.
so whenever i try to select the option from the list retrieved and do next, it doesnot allows me to move on to the next screen saying "please select a choice".

when i traced the debug log it throws the following error:
"System.QueryException: Non-selective query against large object type (more than 100000 rows). Consider an indexed filter or contact salesforce.com about custom indexing.
Even if a field is indexed a filter might still not be selective when:
1. The filter value includes null (for instance binding with a list that contains null)
2. Data skew exists whereby the number of matching rows is very large (for instance, filtering for a particular foreign key value that occurs many times)"

I tried different filters still i am stuck.

Please help me on the same.

Thanks,
Dolly