Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

How to deploy a asp.net application in salesforce
I am getting below error message and can you pls your suggestion to resolve it

Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1).
error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'SFDC.ListViewRecordColumn[]' to 'SFDC.ListViewRecordColumn'
error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'SFDC.ListViewRecordColumn[]' to 'SFDC.ListViewRecordColumn'
error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'SFDC.ListViewRecordColumn' to 'SFDC.ListViewRecordColumn[]'
error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'SFDC.ListViewRecordColumn' to 'SFDC.ListViewRecordColumn[]'
I am getting below error message while login using asp.net with wsdl service

There was an error in serializing one of the headers in message loginRequest: 'Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1).
error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'ApexApi.ListViewRecordColumn[]' to 'ApexApi.ListViewRecordColumn'
error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'ApexApi.ListViewRecordColumn[]' to 'ApexApi.ListViewRecordColumn'
error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'ApexApi.ListViewRecordColumn' to 'ApexApi.ListViewRecordColumn[]'
error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'ApexApi.ListViewRecordColumn' to 'ApexApi.ListViewRecordColumn[]'
'.  Please see InnerException for more details.
I want to integrate salesforce for my sample asp.net page. can you please share me procedures or steps

thank you
Hi,

How to deploy a asp.net application in salesforce
In API Sections, I'm not getting anything to generate WSDL.

Please see attached image.

Help asap. There is no link coming to generate WSDL, I want to access Contacts data in my .net application.

User-added image