• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,

I am using 3rd party document drive.  I am sending files from salesforce via rest api.  All the files are stored as base64 and not getting opened when it is downloaded.  What i am sending is as follows,

header:
'Content-Type','multipart/form-data; boundary=----WebKitFormBoundary7MA4YWxkTrZu0gW'

Body:
------WebKitFormBoundary7MA4YWxkTrZu0gW
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="metadata"

{"indexingValues":[{"fieldName":"Doctype","values":["Test"]},{"fieldName":"DocOrigin","values":["SFDC"]}]}
------WebKitFormBoundary7MA4YWxkTrZu0gW
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="files"; filename="helloworld6.pdf"
Content-Type:application/pdf

JVBERi0xLjUNCiW1tbW1DQ**removed base64**
------WebKitFormBoundary7MA4YWxkTrZu0gW--

The document is sent to document drive USER_DEBUG [37]|DEBUG|System.HttpResponse[Status=OK, StatusCode=200]

But the document is not getting opened.  It is always showing error, when i tried to open the document in sublime, it shows the base64 code.  Please help me.

when i tried this data in postman it is working correctly, please tell me what content type are used in post man, the generate code not generating content type for files that i have uploaded.

User-added image

Thanks.
Hello All,

I am trying to integrate two instance via metadata api.  I have used oauth to get access token and passed it to metadata api session.  When i called the method then this error came out.  Can anyone please suggest some workaround to use another salesforce instance session in seperate salesforce instance metadata api codings.

MetadataService.MetadataPort service1 = new MetadataService.MetadataPort();
        service1.SessionHeader = new MetadataService.SessionHeader_element();
        service1.SessionHeader.sessionId = access_token;

Thanks.
Hello,

I am trying to send pdf document to docusign api.  I am always getting this error.
{
"errorCode": "PDF_VALIDATION_FAILED"
"message": "The validation of the PDF file failed."
}

The payload is multipart data with boundary.
--AAA
Content-Type: application/json
Content-Disposition: form-data

{
  "status":"sent",
  "emailBlurb":"Test Email Body",
  "emailSubject": "Test Email Subject",
  "enforceSignerVisibility":"True",
  "documents": [{
      "name": "document.pdf",
      "documentId":"1",
      "order":"1",
      "fileExtension":"PDF",
  }],
  "recipients": {
    "signers" : [{
      "email": "test1@gmail.com",
      "name": "test1",
      "recipientId":"1",
    },
    {
      "email": "test2@gmail.com",
      "name": "test2",
      "recipientId":"2",
    }]
  }
}
--AAA
Content-Type: application/pdf
Content-Disposition: file; filename="document.pdf";documentid=1
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--AAA--

If i change the payload to text instead of blob.  It is working fine.  Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks.
Hi all,

How to display all custom field and the field created date in developer console for the opportunity object.

I have tried some, but it display only field name.  can you please help me to display its created date also.

Map <String, Schema.SObjectField> fieldMap= opportunity.sObjectType.getDescribe().fields.getMap();
for(Schema.SObjectField sfield : fieldMap.Values())
{
schema.describefieldresult dfield = sfield.getDescribe();
if(sfield.getDescribe().isCustom())
system.debug('------' + dfield.getName());
}

Thanks.
hello all,

I deployed bpel, jca reference to soa server.  When i try to test web service that interacts with salesforce, shows error

java.lang.Exception: oracle.sysman.emSDK.webservices.wsdlapi.SoapTestException: Client received SOAP Fault from server : Exception occured when binding was invoked. Exception occured during invocation of JCA binding: "JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'query' failed due to: Unable to create Cloud Operation: ". The invoked JCA adapter raised a resource exception. Please examine the above error message carefully to determine a resolution. at oracle.sysman.emas.model.wsmgt.WSTestModel.invokeOperation(WSTestModel.java:813) at oracle.sysman.emas.view.wsmgt.WSView.invokeOperation(WSView.java:385) at oracle.sysman.emas.view.wsmgt.WSView.invokeOperation(WSView.java:302) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) at com.sun.el.parser.AstValue.invoke(AstValue.java:187) at com.sun.el.MethodExpressionImpl.invoke(MethodExpressionImpl.java:297) at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.taglib.util.MethodExpressionMethodBinding.invoke(MethodExpressionMethodBinding.java:53) at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase.broadcastToMethodBinding(UIXComponentBase.java:1415) at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXCommand.broadcast(UIXCommand.java:183) at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent$1.run(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:92) at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent._processPhase(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:361) at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent.broadcast(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:96) at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.UIXInclude.broadcast(UIXInclude.java:103) at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent$1.run(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:92) at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent._processPhase(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:361) at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent.broadcast(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:96) at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.UIXInclude.broadcast(UIXInclude.java:97) at javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot.broadcastEvents(UIViewRoot.java:475) at javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot.processApplication(UIViewRoot.java:756) at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl._invokeApplication(LifecycleImpl.java:957) at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl._executePhase(LifecycleImpl.java:427) at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:207) at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:265) at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227) at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:301) at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:26) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.sysman.emSDK.license.LicenseFilter.doFilter(LicenseFilter.java:101) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.adf.model.servlet.ADFBindingFilter.doFilter(ADFBindingFilter.java:205) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.webapp.rich.RegistrationFilter.doFilter(RegistrationFilter.java:128) at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl$FilterListChain.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:446) at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.activedata.AdsFilter.doFilter(AdsFilter.java:60) at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl$FilterListChain.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:446) at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl._doFilterImpl(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:271) at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:177) at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter.doFilter(TrinidadFilter.java:92) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.help.web.rich.OHWFilter.doFilter(Unknown Source) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.sysman.emas.fwk.MASConnectionFilter.doFilter(MASConnectionFilter.java:41) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.adf.library.webapp.LibraryFilter.doFilter(LibraryFilter.java:180) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.sysman.eml.app.AuditServletFilter.doFilter(AuditServletFilter.java:179) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.sysman.eml.app.EMRepLoginFilter.doFilter(EMRepLoginFilter.java:203) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.sysman.core.model.targetauth.EMLangPrefFilter.doFilter(EMLangPrefFilter.java:158) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.sysman.core.app.perf.PerfFilter.doFilter(PerfFilter.java:141) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.sysman.eml.app.ContextInitFilter.doFilter(ContextInitFilter.java:542) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsAbsFilter$1.run(JpsAbsFilter.java:119) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at oracle.security.jps.util.JpsSubject.doAsPrivileged(JpsSubject.java:324) at oracle.security.jps.ee.util.JpsPlatformUtil.runJaasMode(JpsPlatformUtil.java:460) at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsAbsFilter.runJaasMode(JpsAbsFilter.java:103) at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsAbsFilter.doFilter(JpsAbsFilter.java:171) at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsFilter.doFilter(JpsFilter.java:71) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.dms.servlet.DMSServletFilter.doFilter(DMSServletFilter.java:163) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestEventsFilter.doFilter(RequestEventsFilter.java:27) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.wrapRun(WebAppServletContext.java:3730) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3696) at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321) at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:120) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2273) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2179) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1490) at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:256) at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:221) Caused by: oracle.sysman.emSDK.webservices.wsdlapi.SoapTestException: Client received SOAP Fault from server : Exception occured when binding was invoked. Exception occured during invocation of JCA binding: "JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'query' failed due to: Unable to create Cloud Operation: ". The invoked JCA adapter raised a resource exception. Please examine the above error message carefully to determine a resolution. at oracle.sysman.emSDK.webservices.wsdlapi.dispatch.DispatchUtil.invoke(DispatchUtil.java:362) at oracle.sysman.emSDK.webservices.wsdlparser.OperationInfoImpl.invokeWithDispatch(OperationInfoImpl.java:1004) at oracle.sysman.emas.model.wsmgt.PortName.invokeOperation(PortName.java:750) at oracle.sysman.emas.model.wsmgt.WSTestModel.invokeOperation(WSTestModel.java:807) ... 79 more Caused by: oracle.j2ee.ws.client.jaxws.JRFSOAPFaultException: Client received SOAP Fault from server : Exception occured when binding was invoked. Exception occured during invocation of JCA binding: "JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'query' failed due to: Unable to create Cloud Operation: ". The invoked JCA adapter raised a resource exception. Please examine the above error message carefully to determine a resolution. at oracle.j2ee.ws.client.jaxws.DispatchImpl.throwJAXWSSoapFaultException(DispatchImpl.java:1053) at oracle.j2ee.ws.client.jaxws.DispatchImpl.invoke(DispatchImpl.java:839) at oracle.j2ee.ws.client.jaxws.OracleDispatchImpl.synchronousInvocationWithRetry(OracleDispatchImpl.java:235) at oracle.j2ee.ws.client.jaxws.OracleDispatchImpl.invoke(OracleDispatchImpl.java:106) at oracle.sysman.emSDK.webservices.wsdlapi.dispatch.DispatchUtil.invoke(DispatchUtil.java:358) ... 82 more

Hello all,
I installed salesforce cloud adapter in jdevloper in oracle linux operating system.  I cannot able to give location for wsdl file while configuring.  Please see the image below

[url=http://postimg.org/image/n5xfujpv5/][img=http://s16.postimg.org/n5xfujpv5/Screenshot_1.jpg][/url]
hello all, 
i am newbie to apex coding.

i am stuck in this scenerio.  I cannot able to update the field in a case object which is a detail of the self lookup.  Please help me to break the challenge.  The coding is as follows, the main error is in "update t2", its in last line...some looping problem
Thank yo so much in advance...
trigger complex on Case (before insert, after update) {
    set<id> casid = new set<id>();
    set<id> curid = new set<id>();
    set<String> cassta = new set<String>();
    list<Case> multi=new list<Case>();
            for(Case c:Trigger.new){
                if(c.status__c=='closed'){
                cassta.add(c.status__c);
                curid.add(c.id);
                if(c.Case__c != null)
                casid.add(c.Case__c);
                }
                }
                  if(casid.size()>0)
                {
                  list<Case> t1=[select id,Case__c,status__c from Case Where id IN :casid];
                  for(Case q2:t1)
                   {
                   q2.status__c='closed';
                   }
                    update t1;
                }
                else
                {
                list<Case> t2=[select status__c from Case Where Case__c IN :curid];
                            for(Case q1:t2)
                            {
                            q1.status__c='closed';
                            }
                update t2;
                }            
Hello all,

How can we able to transfer datas from oracle database to salesforce site.
Please link me the tutorials or explain me the way in anyway please.
Hello All,

I am trying to integrate two instance via metadata api.  I have used oauth to get access token and passed it to metadata api session.  When i called the method then this error came out.  Can anyone please suggest some workaround to use another salesforce instance session in seperate salesforce instance metadata api codings.

MetadataService.MetadataPort service1 = new MetadataService.MetadataPort();
        service1.SessionHeader = new MetadataService.SessionHeader_element();
        service1.SessionHeader.sessionId = access_token;

Thanks.
hello all,

I deployed bpel, jca reference to soa server.  When i try to test web service that interacts with salesforce, shows error

java.lang.Exception: oracle.sysman.emSDK.webservices.wsdlapi.SoapTestException: Client received SOAP Fault from server : Exception occured when binding was invoked. Exception occured during invocation of JCA binding: "JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'query' failed due to: Unable to create Cloud Operation: ". The invoked JCA adapter raised a resource exception. Please examine the above error message carefully to determine a resolution. at oracle.sysman.emas.model.wsmgt.WSTestModel.invokeOperation(WSTestModel.java:813) at oracle.sysman.emas.view.wsmgt.WSView.invokeOperation(WSView.java:385) at oracle.sysman.emas.view.wsmgt.WSView.invokeOperation(WSView.java:302) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) at com.sun.el.parser.AstValue.invoke(AstValue.java:187) at com.sun.el.MethodExpressionImpl.invoke(MethodExpressionImpl.java:297) at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.taglib.util.MethodExpressionMethodBinding.invoke(MethodExpressionMethodBinding.java:53) at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase.broadcastToMethodBinding(UIXComponentBase.java:1415) at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXCommand.broadcast(UIXCommand.java:183) at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent$1.run(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:92) at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent._processPhase(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:361) at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent.broadcast(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:96) at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.UIXInclude.broadcast(UIXInclude.java:103) at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent$1.run(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:92) at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent._processPhase(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:361) at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.ContextSwitchingComponent.broadcast(ContextSwitchingComponent.java:96) at oracle.adf.view.rich.component.fragment.UIXInclude.broadcast(UIXInclude.java:97) at javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot.broadcastEvents(UIViewRoot.java:475) at javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot.processApplication(UIViewRoot.java:756) at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl._invokeApplication(LifecycleImpl.java:957) at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl._executePhase(LifecycleImpl.java:427) at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:207) at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:265) at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227) at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:301) at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:26) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.sysman.emSDK.license.LicenseFilter.doFilter(LicenseFilter.java:101) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.adf.model.servlet.ADFBindingFilter.doFilter(ADFBindingFilter.java:205) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.webapp.rich.RegistrationFilter.doFilter(RegistrationFilter.java:128) at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl$FilterListChain.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:446) at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.activedata.AdsFilter.doFilter(AdsFilter.java:60) at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl$FilterListChain.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:446) at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl._doFilterImpl(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:271) at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:177) at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter.doFilter(TrinidadFilter.java:92) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.help.web.rich.OHWFilter.doFilter(Unknown Source) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.sysman.emas.fwk.MASConnectionFilter.doFilter(MASConnectionFilter.java:41) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.adf.library.webapp.LibraryFilter.doFilter(LibraryFilter.java:180) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.sysman.eml.app.AuditServletFilter.doFilter(AuditServletFilter.java:179) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.sysman.eml.app.EMRepLoginFilter.doFilter(EMRepLoginFilter.java:203) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.sysman.core.model.targetauth.EMLangPrefFilter.doFilter(EMLangPrefFilter.java:158) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.sysman.core.app.perf.PerfFilter.doFilter(PerfFilter.java:141) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.sysman.eml.app.ContextInitFilter.doFilter(ContextInitFilter.java:542) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsAbsFilter$1.run(JpsAbsFilter.java:119) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at oracle.security.jps.util.JpsSubject.doAsPrivileged(JpsSubject.java:324) at oracle.security.jps.ee.util.JpsPlatformUtil.runJaasMode(JpsPlatformUtil.java:460) at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsAbsFilter.runJaasMode(JpsAbsFilter.java:103) at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsAbsFilter.doFilter(JpsAbsFilter.java:171) at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsFilter.doFilter(JpsFilter.java:71) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at oracle.dms.servlet.DMSServletFilter.doFilter(DMSServletFilter.java:163) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestEventsFilter.doFilter(RequestEventsFilter.java:27) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.wrapRun(WebAppServletContext.java:3730) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3696) at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321) at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:120) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2273) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2179) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1490) at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:256) at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:221) Caused by: oracle.sysman.emSDK.webservices.wsdlapi.SoapTestException: Client received SOAP Fault from server : Exception occured when binding was invoked. Exception occured during invocation of JCA binding: "JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'query' failed due to: Unable to create Cloud Operation: ". The invoked JCA adapter raised a resource exception. Please examine the above error message carefully to determine a resolution. at oracle.sysman.emSDK.webservices.wsdlapi.dispatch.DispatchUtil.invoke(DispatchUtil.java:362) at oracle.sysman.emSDK.webservices.wsdlparser.OperationInfoImpl.invokeWithDispatch(OperationInfoImpl.java:1004) at oracle.sysman.emas.model.wsmgt.PortName.invokeOperation(PortName.java:750) at oracle.sysman.emas.model.wsmgt.WSTestModel.invokeOperation(WSTestModel.java:807) ... 79 more Caused by: oracle.j2ee.ws.client.jaxws.JRFSOAPFaultException: Client received SOAP Fault from server : Exception occured when binding was invoked. Exception occured during invocation of JCA binding: "JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'query' failed due to: Unable to create Cloud Operation: ". The invoked JCA adapter raised a resource exception. Please examine the above error message carefully to determine a resolution. at oracle.j2ee.ws.client.jaxws.DispatchImpl.throwJAXWSSoapFaultException(DispatchImpl.java:1053) at oracle.j2ee.ws.client.jaxws.DispatchImpl.invoke(DispatchImpl.java:839) at oracle.j2ee.ws.client.jaxws.OracleDispatchImpl.synchronousInvocationWithRetry(OracleDispatchImpl.java:235) at oracle.j2ee.ws.client.jaxws.OracleDispatchImpl.invoke(OracleDispatchImpl.java:106) at oracle.sysman.emSDK.webservices.wsdlapi.dispatch.DispatchUtil.invoke(DispatchUtil.java:358) ... 82 more

Hello all,
I installed salesforce cloud adapter in jdevloper in oracle linux operating system.  I cannot able to give location for wsdl file while configuring.  Please see the image below

[url=http://postimg.org/image/n5xfujpv5/][img=http://s16.postimg.org/n5xfujpv5/Screenshot_1.jpg][/url]
hello all, 
i am newbie to apex coding.

i am stuck in this scenerio.  I cannot able to update the field in a case object which is a detail of the self lookup.  Please help me to break the challenge.  The coding is as follows, the main error is in "update t2", its in last line...some looping problem
Thank yo so much in advance...
trigger complex on Case (before insert, after update) {
    set<id> casid = new set<id>();
    set<id> curid = new set<id>();
    set<String> cassta = new set<String>();
    list<Case> multi=new list<Case>();
            for(Case c:Trigger.new){
                if(c.status__c=='closed'){
                cassta.add(c.status__c);
                curid.add(c.id);
                if(c.Case__c != null)
                casid.add(c.Case__c);
                }
                }
                  if(casid.size()>0)
                {
                  list<Case> t1=[select id,Case__c,status__c from Case Where id IN :casid];
                  for(Case q2:t1)
                   {
                   q2.status__c='closed';
                   }
                    update t1;
                }
                else
                {
                list<Case> t2=[select status__c from Case Where Case__c IN :curid];
                            for(Case q1:t2)
                            {
                            q1.status__c='closed';
                            }
                update t2;
                }