• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,
  We are developing salesforce to PHP App Intigration Application.This Application we've developed in Demo  NOT IN LIVE .we want to move this APP to AppExhange.

After Live php Application ready we will submit a new version to App exchange
But my concern is will saelesforce allows change in target URL for later versions ?
Is it possbile to move APP to Appexchange now ?

Hi,
I want to import contacts for a particular account through excel file, but in GUI it is given that import Accounts and contacts. How to do import only contacts for particular account ? can u please say me.....
Hi i deveop the webservices class program.but i want to develop the test class program.
how to do this....u have any reference code pls share with me.  Thanks

HI,

I've developed send email functionality, it is working fine :)

But i want to display an acknowledgement message whether Email was sent successfully or not, Please help me how to do that.

Hi,
I Develop one SendEmail Functionality.

My Requirement is Once i  click Send a Button The Email Was sent .

1)  BUT I WANT TO SHOW THAT MESSAGE "Your message has been sent Successfully"   How to i Get to this.

2) What is the Limit of SendEmailes for Day in Developper Edition.

Hi,

My Question is

"Same functionality features we can develop in one Edition" is it possible.

Other Wise We can  Purchage new Edition.

What is the Best Way .

Thanks.

Hi,
I develop Two Apps in one Edition.But now i want to moove this Apps to  Appxhange.
But i need Another Edition.so i need to
Another Editon how to i get it to this.can u tell me the process of geeting another Edition.

1) How to Purchage.
2) what is the process of Purchage.
3) How to Use this ofter Purchaging.

IN SAME APP WE CAN INSTALL TO DIFFERENT EDITIONS.IS IT POSSIBLE.

Hi.

Can i use same functionality in two apps.because we have couple of products those are intigrated with salesforce,already one app in Appexchange.can i use the functionality which is used in one app to other.i mean Appexchange allow the same functionality?
Hi,
iam getting this error once i am working with thirdparty.....

java.security.cert.CertificateException: No name matching democlay.v6live.com found

share any information
clayv6@gmail.com
Want an help in renaming the custom field name  using php script to make it through code. Could anyone suggest on this.
Want an help in renaming the custom field name  using php script to make it through code. Could anyone suggest on this.

Hi,
  We are developing salesforce to PHP App Intigration Application.This Application we've developed in Demo  NOT IN LIVE .we want to move this APP to AppExhange.

After Live php Application ready we will submit a new version to App exchange
But my concern is will saelesforce allows change in target URL for later versions ?
Is it possbile to move APP to Appexchange now ?