• Developer
  • Cloud-Mech

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I keep getting a message telling me " The 'Call Assistant' action wasn't added to the Contact page layout." despite the fact that I've added it to the Contact Page layout. 

Here's my page code:
<apex:page docType="html-5.0" standardController="Contact" title="Show Assistant Info" >                       

<div>

<p>Assistant Name : {!Contact.AssistantName}</p> 

<p>Assistant Phone : <a href="tel:{!Contact.AssistantPhone}">{!Contact.AssistantPhone}</a></p>

</div>

</apex:page>
A screen shot of the Page Editor to show it's enabled for SF1 and properly named:

Page Editor Screen Shot

A screen shot of the Contact Action:
Contact Action
A screen shot of where it's been added to the Salesforce1 Action Bar on the Page Layout:
Page Layout - Salesforce1 Action Bar
And finally, a screen shot of where the page has also been added to the SF1 Mobile Navigation Menu: 
Mobile Navigation Menu

I don't know what else I can do differently to get this to validate. Is there something I've missed? I've even added the fields to the mini page layout! I've no clue what the real problem is that's behind this not passing the challenge. 
I've been trying to get my code to validate and keep receiving an error message that says 'The component does not implement the appHostable interface. That interface is required to add the component to Salesforce1." even though I have the appHostable interface in my code and the app also works for me in SF1. Below is my component and CSS code:

Component Code:  

<aura:component implements="force:appHostable"> 
    <h1 class="headline">My Lightning Component</h1> 
</aura:component> 

CSS Code

.THIS {
 } 

.THIS.headline{ 
     font-size:24px; 
}

Can someone please tell me what the problem is and what I need to do to fix it? I've burned a lot of time trying to get this to validate by stripping it down to the most basic elements, adding things back in, etc. just to try and get it to pass. At this point, I don't know what else to do to try and get it to pass. 
Hello All,

I am in need for Salesforce Freelance developer who can develop app and make it available on App exchange for others to use it. Knowledge of App development , Making it available on App Exchange , API and Apex programming needed.  

Please let me know if any body interested so that i can send the details .

Thanks
Pavan
I keep getting a message telling me " The 'Call Assistant' action wasn't added to the Contact page layout." despite the fact that I've added it to the Contact Page layout. 

Here's my page code:
<apex:page docType="html-5.0" standardController="Contact" title="Show Assistant Info" >                       

<div>

<p>Assistant Name : {!Contact.AssistantName}</p> 

<p>Assistant Phone : <a href="tel:{!Contact.AssistantPhone}">{!Contact.AssistantPhone}</a></p>

</div>

</apex:page>
A screen shot of the Page Editor to show it's enabled for SF1 and properly named:

Page Editor Screen Shot

A screen shot of the Contact Action:
Contact Action
A screen shot of where it's been added to the Salesforce1 Action Bar on the Page Layout:
Page Layout - Salesforce1 Action Bar
And finally, a screen shot of where the page has also been added to the SF1 Mobile Navigation Menu: 
Mobile Navigation Menu

I don't know what else I can do differently to get this to validate. Is there something I've missed? I've even added the fields to the mini page layout! I've no clue what the real problem is that's behind this not passing the challenge. 
I've been trying to get my code to validate and keep receiving an error message that says 'The component does not implement the appHostable interface. That interface is required to add the component to Salesforce1." even though I have the appHostable interface in my code and the app also works for me in SF1. Below is my component and CSS code:

Component Code:  

<h1 class="headline">My Lightning Component</h1> 

CSS Code

.THIS {
 } 

.THIS.headline{ 
     font-size:24px; 
}

Can someone please tell me what the problem is and what I need to do to fix it? I've burned a lot of time trying to get this to validate by stripping it down to the most basic elements, adding things back in, etc. just to try and get it to pass. At this point, I don't know what else to do to try and get it to pass. 
Hi All,

I need one developer who will be able work with me. The candidate must have experience on below modules.

1. APEX
2. Visualforce
3. HTML,CSS,Javascript
4. Salesforce Admin

Note:Price should be very low.

Thanks,
Ramesh
Hello,

Getting this:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The component does not implement the 'appHostable' interface. That interface is required to add the component to Salesforce1.

My component looks like this

<h1 class="headline">Hello Trailhead</h1>