• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've been notified almost everyday, that my teams daily API limit is being exceeded, Salesforce cannot give me an answer of why, and the 7 day report does not match Salesforce's records; I have been dealing with this for over two weeks now, and essentially has caused our business to come to a halt. We can't operate in an optimal fashion and our numbers have drecreased becasue of this. Its essentially become a business stopping issue and I don't believe my request is very difficult.

Very simply, all I'm only looking to figure out 2 things: 1) See my teams daily API Average  2) The source that is eating up all of our API Calls

I can't stress enough how easy of a request this seems to be and Salesforce has been of no help at all. Our SF Account Exec has been awesome and hustling to try to get an answer, but to no avail. No one else internaly is willing to give us an answer, so I ask the community... Any ideas? Thanks! 
I've been notified almost everyday, that my teams daily API limit is being exceeded, Salesforce cannot give me an answer of why, and the 7 day report does not match Salesforce's records; I have been dealing with this for over two weeks now, and essentially has caused our business to come to a halt. We can't operate in an optimal fashion and our numbers have drecreased becasue of this. Its essentially become a business stopping issue and I don't believe my request is very difficult.

Very simply, all I'm only looking to figure out 2 things: 1) See my teams daily API Average  2) The source that is eating up all of our API Calls

I can't stress enough how easy of a request this seems to be and Salesforce has been of no help at all. Our SF Account Exec has been awesome and hustling to try to get an answer, but to no avail. No one else internaly is willing to give us an answer, so I ask the community... Any ideas? Thanks!