• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I know this was already posted but the post did not help in my case. please look at the code below.
Why am i receving this? I am doing something similar on a different page and it did not give me this problem (it was with a different field of the same object however.) - does the field type have something to do with it? the field is a picklist value.

Thank you 
<ul>
    <li>
     <span class="label">
       <apex:outputField value="Project Health"/>
      </span>
      <span class="field">
     <apex:image rendered="{!IF(focusedProject.Project_Health__c ="3", true, false)}" value="{!$Resource.RedStatus}" width="40" height="37"/>
     <apex:image rendered="{!IF(focusedProject.Project_Health__c ="2", true, false)}" value="{!$Resource.YellowStatus}" width="40" height="37"/>
     <apex:image rendered="{!IF(focusedProject.Project_Health__c ="1", true, false)}" value="{!$Resource.GreenStatus}" width="40" height="37"/>
      </span>
   </li>
</ul>

Hello, I know this was already posted but the post did not help in my case. please look at the code below.
Why am i receving this? I am doing something similar on a different page and it did not give me this problem (it was with a different field of the same object however.) - does the field type have something to do with it? the field is a picklist value.

Thank you 
<ul>
    <li>
     <span class="label">
       <apex:outputField value="Project Health"/>
      </span>
      <span class="field">
     <apex:image rendered="{!IF(focusedProject.Project_Health__c ="3", true, false)}" value="{!$Resource.RedStatus}" width="40" height="37"/>
     <apex:image rendered="{!IF(focusedProject.Project_Health__c ="2", true, false)}" value="{!$Resource.YellowStatus}" width="40" height="37"/>
     <apex:image rendered="{!IF(focusedProject.Project_Health__c ="1", true, false)}" value="{!$Resource.GreenStatus}" width="40" height="37"/>
      </span>
   </li>
</ul>

Hi,

We are using JQuery 1.9.1 in a VisualForce page importing it with the following tags:

<apex:includeScript value="{$Resource.JQuery_ui_1_9_1_custom_min}"/>
<apex:includeScript value="{$Resource.JQuery_ui_1_9_1_custom}"/>
<apex:includeScript value="{$Resource.JQuery_1_8_2}"/>

<script type="text/javascript" >

In Google's Chrome Developer´s Console we get the warning "Resource interpreted as Script but transferred with MIME type text/html:" and the error "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <"

The Force.com Static Resources have MIME type application/javascript, why are they being transferred with MIME type text/html?

The javascript stops due to this error and the page is not working the way we want.

Can someone please help us with this issue. We have found some similar posts on the net but can´t find any solution.

Many Thanks,

Altran 

• November 02, 2012

Hi,

We are using JQuery 1.9.1 in a VisualForce page importing it with the following tags:

<apex:includeScript value="{$Resource.JQuery_ui_1_9_1_custom_min}"/>
<apex:includeScript value="{$Resource.JQuery_ui_1_9_1_custom}"/>
<apex:includeScript value="{$Resource.JQuery_1_8_2}"/>

<script type="text/javascript" >

In Google's Chrome Developer´s Console we get the warning "Resource interpreted as Script but transferred with MIME type text/html:" and the error "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <"

The Force.com Static Resources have MIME type application/javascript, why are they being transferred with MIME type text/html?

The javascript stops due to this error and the page is not working the way we want.

Can someone please help us with this issue. We have found some similar posts on the net but can´t find any solution.

Many Thanks,

Altran 

• November 02, 2012