• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a SOQL query that hasn't changed in a long time that look something like this:
SELECT Lead.Id, Lead.Name (SELECT Task.Id, Task.ActivityDate FROM Lead.Tasks ORDER BY Task.ActivityDate DESC) FROM Lead WHERE Id = 'xxx'
In the past, that has always returned the specified lead info as well as all tasks they have, or at least as many as the API allowed for, sorted by most-recent activity / due date. At some point recently, that query started returning up to 15 tasks that are completely unsorted. I don't care so much about the limited number of tasks being returned, but the seemingly broken sorting behavior is causing problems for us.

Any ideas?
I have a SOQL query that hasn't changed in a long time that look something like this:
SELECT Lead.Id, Lead.Name (SELECT Task.Id, Task.ActivityDate FROM Lead.Tasks ORDER BY Task.ActivityDate DESC) FROM Lead WHERE Id = 'xxx'
In the past, that has always returned the specified lead info as well as all tasks they have, or at least as many as the API allowed for, sorted by most-recent activity / due date. At some point recently, that query started returning up to 15 tasks that are completely unsorted. I don't care so much about the limited number of tasks being returned, but the seemingly broken sorting behavior is causing problems for us.

Any ideas?