• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am very confused with this module challenge. getting errors between calling the create item method between the two javascript controllers for Campinglist and CampingListForm. I read the module nearly 5 times and still cannot figure out the cause. any tips for implementation greatly appreciated.
Hi,

I have a VF page in which i have written a javascript function to collect values for Adobe variables. Also there is action method defined that does a page redirect.

my requirement is to collect the values of components when the button is clicked as well perform the page redirection.

Currently its the either of them happening. when I click the button, the variables values get lost as the redirect happens.

Please advice any idea on acheiving the above functionality together.  

Point to note: I have tried action function, but that too doesnt work. 
I am very confused with this module challenge. getting errors between calling the create item method between the two javascript controllers for Campinglist and CampingListForm. I read the module nearly 5 times and still cannot figure out the cause. any tips for implementation greatly appreciated.
Hi,

I have a VF page in which i have written a javascript function to collect values for Adobe variables. Also there is action method defined that does a page redirect.

my requirement is to collect the values of components when the button is clicked as well perform the page redirection.

Currently its the either of them happening. when I click the button, the variables values get lost as the redirect happens.

Please advice any idea on acheiving the above functionality together.  

Point to note: I have tried action function, but that too doesnt work.