• Senior Director, Product Management
  • 7Summits

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm looking for documentation that states the requirements and process for creating an Aloha app. All the documentation I have found is more of the end-user/system admin related impact.

Thank you!
I've created a custom clone button set to execute JavaScript, but for some reason when i try to set a field to value of the original CloseDate, I receive an "undefined" error...as you can see in the code i am trying to set Previous_Order_Date__c to CloseDate, but receive the undefined error.. when i set it to new Date(), it's fine... not sure what to try... thanks much for any help...

try{ 

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/14.0/connection.js")} 

// ** EDIT THIS QUERY TO LIST THE FIELDS YOU WANT TO COPY ** 

var result = sforce.connection.query("Select o.StageName, o.AccountId, o.Adhesive_Seal__c, o.Priced_Per__c, o.Adjustable_Die__c, o.CloseDate, o.Artwork_Furnished_Via__c, o.Back_PMS_1__c, o.Back_PMS_2__c, o.Back_PMS_3__c, o.Back_PMS_4__c, o.Black_Back__c, o.Black_Front__c, o.Box__c, o.Carton__c, o.Cost_M__c, o.Cut_Sheets_To__c, o.DPE_Inventory__c, o.Envelope_Die_New__c, o.Envelope_Height_inches__c, o.Envelope_Style__c, o.Envelope_Width_inches__c, o.Film__c, o.Flap_Style__c, o.Flexo__c, o.Outside_PMS_1__c, o.Outside_PMS_2__c, o.Form__c, o.Front_PMS_1__c, o.Front_PMS_2__c, o.Front_PMS_3__c, o.Front_PMS_4__c, o.Grain__c, o.Internal_Notes_Materials_Etc__c, o.No_of_Bleeds_Back__c, o.No_of_Bleeds_Front__c, o.No_of_Colors_Back__c, o.No_of_Colors_Front__c, o.No_of_Negatives__c, o.No_of_PMS__c, o.No_of_Shipments__c, o.No_of_Total_Jobs__c, o.Number_Out__c, o.Offset__c, o.Other_Die_Specify__c, o.Other_Envelope_Style_Specify__c, o.Other_Packaging__c, o.Other_Paper_Weight_Specify__c, o.Packaging__c, o.Paper_Stock_Description__c, o.Paper_Type__c, o.Paper_Weight__c, o.Print_Stock_Desc_Free_Form__c, o.Print_Stock_Source__c, o.Standard_Product__c, o.Qty_per_Box__c, o.Qty_per_Carton__c, o.Stock_Source_Product__c, o.Stock_Source_Desc_Free_Form__c, o.Stock_Source__c, o.Run_Factor__c, o.Sample__c, o.Security_Tint__c,o.SheetSize__c, o.Special_Instructions__c, o.Special_Instructions_Prt__c, o.Split_Bill__c, o.Stacking_Instructions__c, o.Tint_PMS__c, o.Custom_Tint_Description__c, o.Window_1_Orientation__c, o.Window_Die__c, o.Window_Die_Sublist__c, o.Window_1_Distance_from_Bottom__c, o.Window_1_Distance_from_Left__c, o.Window_1_Height__c, o.Other_Window_Die_Specify__c, o.Window_1_Width__c, o.Window_2_Orientation__c, o.Window_2_Die__c, o.Window_2_Die_Sublist__c, o.Window_2_Distance_from_Bottom__c, o.Window_2_Distance_from_Left__c, o.Window_2_Height__c, o.Window_2_Other_Die_Specify__c, o.Window_2_Width__c, o.Exact_Repeat__c, Customer_Ship_To__c, Shipping_Street__c, Shipping_City__c, Shipping_State__c, Shipping_Zip_Postal_Code__c, Freight_Zip_Code__c, Delivery_Route__c, Will_Call__c, Ship__c From Opportunity o WHERE o.Id = '{!Opportunity.Id}'"); 

var newOpp = result.getArray("records"); 
var recType = sforce.connection.query("select name, id from recordtype where name='Print & Mfg Quote - Rate'"); 
var records = recType.getArray("records"); 
var user = sforce.connection.getUserInfo(); 

// Reset the Opp Id and reset fields to default values 

newOpp[0].Id = ''; 

// ** EDIT THESE FIELDS TO SET DEFAULT ANY VALUES ** 
newOpp[0].Name = "{!Opportunity.Name}"; 
newOpp[0].CloseDate = new Date(); 
newOpp[0].StageName ="Quote Sent"; 
newOpp[0].Cloned_From__c = "{!Opportunity.SF_Order_Number__c}"; 
newOpp[0].Quoted_By__c = sforce.connection.getUserInfo().userId; 
newOpp[0].Clone_Check__c=true; 
newOpp[0].Previous_Order__c = "{!Opportunity.SF_Order_Number__c}"; 
//newOpp[0].Previous_Order_Date__c = "{!Opportunity.CloseDate}"; 
newOpp[0].Previous_Order_Date__c = new Date(); 
newOpp[0].Exact_Repeat__c=true; 
newOpp[0].RecordTypeId='012C0000000MTQG'; 

var saveResult = sforce.connection.create(newOpp); 

if (saveResult[0].getBoolean("success")) { 
newOpp[0].id = saveResult[0].id; 
alert("*** Quote Created ***"); 
} 
else { 
alert("*** Failed to create Quote: " + saveResult[0]); 
} 

// Refresh the page to display the new oppportunity 
window.location = newOpp[0].id; 
} 
catch (err) { 
alert (err.description ); 
}

What is the difference between workflow and flow? I understood that both does the same job and I felt flow looks bit confusing compared to workflow.
Can any one please suggest me if we really use flows in real time scenario. I am a Salesforce learner.

Thanks,

We are using a custom App for event ticketing.  When we enter a Membership Opportunity, we need a way to easily create a discount record on our event template, so that when we process a membership we can easily create the discount.

The objects aren't really related in any way, so I can't use a workflow.  My idea was to create a Visual Flow, and then publish that as an Opportunity Detail button.  Once our Membership Coordinator enters the membership, he can click the button to automatically use the values from the Membership Opportunity record to create the discount record in the custom Discount object.

Seems feasible, but I'm not sure how I could access the current record at the beginning of my flow to set the values I would need- like grabbing the Opportunity ID, maybe from the screen URL,  and then looking up the values for that record and creating a new Discount record based on those values.

Suggestions?  Or is this not really a practical approach? Triggers are a bit over my current proficiency, and I'd like to have a reasonable solution sooner than I could teach myself that sort of thing.

TIA, Amanda
While viewing a standard Contact object, I press new to create a new record in a custom related list object.  The New Custom object record populates the Contact lookup field, but does not populate the Account Lookup field.  I need to populate the Account Lookup field.  What is the best way to accomplish this knowing that I plan to create a managed package which would proclude any use of URL hacking or other non-Salesforce accepted practices?
Dear Community,

The default page for a user to self-register on is associated with one Account.  Is there any sample code around that allows an Account ID to be specified as part of the registration process?

Page 16 here:  http://help.salesforce.com/help/pdfs/en/salesforce_communities_implementation.pdf
mentions CommunitiesSelfRegController and states,
"d. Enter the account ID for the partner or customer account that users who self register should be associated with."

Thank you!!!
We are building a community that combines standard and custom pages. We have our own custom pages for profile, but we are using the standard Chatter and Groups pages. This poses a bit of a problem, because the standard pages send users to the standard profile page when a user clicks on a person's name is clicked within the Chatter feed.

We would like to override/redirect the user links on the standard pages. For objects within Chatter feeds, this is no problem; we would just override “View” with a Visualforce page. However, we can’t do that for users. I was thinking that we might be able to do something in the Community Header or Footer CSS and create some kind of custom override that would send users to the custom profile page instead of the standard profile page. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.
This client-side DisplayCaseController does not pass the challenge with error "The client side controller does not refer to the 'getCaseFromId' method of the Apex controller class".  Component and controller are pasted below.  The component runs from a test lighnting app.  getCaseFromId is correctly referenced as "var action = component.get("c.getCaseFromId");" in the first line of code

component
<aura:component controller="DisplayCaseController" >
    <aura:attribute name="record" type="Case"/>
	<ui:inputText aura:id="caseId" label="Enter Case Id: "/>
    <ui:button label="Get Case" press="{!c.getCaseRecord}"/><br/>

Subject: <ui:outputText value="{!v.record.Subject}"/><br/>
    Description: <ui:outputText value="{!v.record.Description}"/><br/>
</aura:component>
client-side controller
({
	getCaseRecord : function(component) {
        var action = component.get("c.getCaseFromId");
        var caseId = component.find("caseId").get("v.value");
        action.setParams({ "caseID" : caseId });
        action.setCallback(this, function(action) {
			if (action.getState() === "SUCCESS") {
 				component.set("v.record", action.getReturnValue());
            }
            else {
                alert("Action state: " + action.getState());
            }
        });
        $A.enqueueAction(action);
	}
})
Test Application
<aura:application>
    <c:DisplayCase/>
</aura:application>

Hi friends,

I have installed the Echosign app in my org. From this app i am accessing the Echosign Admin tab as a salesforce User at this time, the tab loading good. But if i access this tab from the Community, user get the URL not exist error. Community user having all object level acces.  Please provide your solutions as soon as possible. It's too urgent.

Hi All,

For example, i have a requirement to display all fields of the object. Assume that Object has 100 fields.
Can i fill all 100 fields in a single query? how we can display. please give me appropriate solution(Query).

Thank you all.
"Before you can use your custom buttons and links, you need to add them to an object’s (https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/force_com_introduction/customizing_user_interface/ui_nav_buttons_linkspage layout. Once you do that, you can see and use the button or link on a record detail page."

The Page Layout URL (https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/force_com_introduction/customizing_user_interface/customizing_user_interface/ui_page_layouts.htm#ui_page_layouts_overview) does not appear to be correct - could you please provide me a working link?

Thank you,
Matt
Hi All,

I have Location__C custom object in that one multiselect picklist called Payment Mode(CC,ACH,Check)is there.
I have Student__C custom object it is lookup to Location__C.In this Student__c object i have Picklist called Payment Mode(CC,ACH,Check).

Requirement is In Location Object if i select 2 values of Multiselect Picklist in Student__c object also it has to Show 2 Values of same.

Here Student__c Edit page and Detail pages are Visualforce pages.

Thanks,
Venkat

How can you find out deleted cases in a repor ? cases were deleted by EmaillMessage Trigger.
Hi,

I know there's an app called Field Trip that will tell you how many records havea givern object's field populated for each field in that object.

Is there an app or someother way to determine the date upon which a given object's field was last populated though?
  • January 20, 2015
Hello,
When I write a formula, for example, for a custom field Membership Expiration Date:
Membership_Expiration_Date__c + (Membership_Years_Added__c * 365)

It won't let me do it because it's referring to itself. How else can I add X years on to an existing date? I don't want to reset the date, I want to add years to the date already in the field.

Thank you and best wishes!

Hi Guys,
                  I know that Community Nickname  is  system generated fields and they automatically take values once user record is created. In case of Self registration user.

I removed the Community Nickname from the Self registration  Community page and i  want to show the community nickname along with some number  automatically generated when user registered in community ? Is It possible?
  • January 12, 2015
 We have one force.com site setup and have started to get emails notifying us that we are over the 500,000 page view limitation. Our adobe analytics is giving us numbers way lower than that. Can someone help?
Hi All,

Could you please let us know if we can Chat between Comminity Users and Normal Salesforce Users. Please also suggest a method to achieve this.

Thanks and Regards,
Christwin
I've created a custom clone button set to execute JavaScript, but for some reason when i try to set a field to value of the original CloseDate, I receive an "undefined" error...as you can see in the code i am trying to set Previous_Order_Date__c to CloseDate, but receive the undefined error.. when i set it to new Date(), it's fine... not sure what to try... thanks much for any help...

try{ 

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/14.0/connection.js")} 

// ** EDIT THIS QUERY TO LIST THE FIELDS YOU WANT TO COPY ** 

var result = sforce.connection.query("Select o.StageName, o.AccountId, o.Adhesive_Seal__c, o.Priced_Per__c, o.Adjustable_Die__c, o.CloseDate, o.Artwork_Furnished_Via__c, o.Back_PMS_1__c, o.Back_PMS_2__c, o.Back_PMS_3__c, o.Back_PMS_4__c, o.Black_Back__c, o.Black_Front__c, o.Box__c, o.Carton__c, o.Cost_M__c, o.Cut_Sheets_To__c, o.DPE_Inventory__c, o.Envelope_Die_New__c, o.Envelope_Height_inches__c, o.Envelope_Style__c, o.Envelope_Width_inches__c, o.Film__c, o.Flap_Style__c, o.Flexo__c, o.Outside_PMS_1__c, o.Outside_PMS_2__c, o.Form__c, o.Front_PMS_1__c, o.Front_PMS_2__c, o.Front_PMS_3__c, o.Front_PMS_4__c, o.Grain__c, o.Internal_Notes_Materials_Etc__c, o.No_of_Bleeds_Back__c, o.No_of_Bleeds_Front__c, o.No_of_Colors_Back__c, o.No_of_Colors_Front__c, o.No_of_Negatives__c, o.No_of_PMS__c, o.No_of_Shipments__c, o.No_of_Total_Jobs__c, o.Number_Out__c, o.Offset__c, o.Other_Die_Specify__c, o.Other_Envelope_Style_Specify__c, o.Other_Packaging__c, o.Other_Paper_Weight_Specify__c, o.Packaging__c, o.Paper_Stock_Description__c, o.Paper_Type__c, o.Paper_Weight__c, o.Print_Stock_Desc_Free_Form__c, o.Print_Stock_Source__c, o.Standard_Product__c, o.Qty_per_Box__c, o.Qty_per_Carton__c, o.Stock_Source_Product__c, o.Stock_Source_Desc_Free_Form__c, o.Stock_Source__c, o.Run_Factor__c, o.Sample__c, o.Security_Tint__c,o.SheetSize__c, o.Special_Instructions__c, o.Special_Instructions_Prt__c, o.Split_Bill__c, o.Stacking_Instructions__c, o.Tint_PMS__c, o.Custom_Tint_Description__c, o.Window_1_Orientation__c, o.Window_Die__c, o.Window_Die_Sublist__c, o.Window_1_Distance_from_Bottom__c, o.Window_1_Distance_from_Left__c, o.Window_1_Height__c, o.Other_Window_Die_Specify__c, o.Window_1_Width__c, o.Window_2_Orientation__c, o.Window_2_Die__c, o.Window_2_Die_Sublist__c, o.Window_2_Distance_from_Bottom__c, o.Window_2_Distance_from_Left__c, o.Window_2_Height__c, o.Window_2_Other_Die_Specify__c, o.Window_2_Width__c, o.Exact_Repeat__c, Customer_Ship_To__c, Shipping_Street__c, Shipping_City__c, Shipping_State__c, Shipping_Zip_Postal_Code__c, Freight_Zip_Code__c, Delivery_Route__c, Will_Call__c, Ship__c From Opportunity o WHERE o.Id = '{!Opportunity.Id}'"); 

var newOpp = result.getArray("records"); 
var recType = sforce.connection.query("select name, id from recordtype where name='Print & Mfg Quote - Rate'"); 
var records = recType.getArray("records"); 
var user = sforce.connection.getUserInfo(); 

// Reset the Opp Id and reset fields to default values 

newOpp[0].Id = ''; 

// ** EDIT THESE FIELDS TO SET DEFAULT ANY VALUES ** 
newOpp[0].Name = "{!Opportunity.Name}"; 
newOpp[0].CloseDate = new Date(); 
newOpp[0].StageName ="Quote Sent"; 
newOpp[0].Cloned_From__c = "{!Opportunity.SF_Order_Number__c}"; 
newOpp[0].Quoted_By__c = sforce.connection.getUserInfo().userId; 
newOpp[0].Clone_Check__c=true; 
newOpp[0].Previous_Order__c = "{!Opportunity.SF_Order_Number__c}"; 
//newOpp[0].Previous_Order_Date__c = "{!Opportunity.CloseDate}"; 
newOpp[0].Previous_Order_Date__c = new Date(); 
newOpp[0].Exact_Repeat__c=true; 
newOpp[0].RecordTypeId='012C0000000MTQG'; 

var saveResult = sforce.connection.create(newOpp); 

if (saveResult[0].getBoolean("success")) { 
newOpp[0].id = saveResult[0].id; 
alert("*** Quote Created ***"); 
} 
else { 
alert("*** Failed to create Quote: " + saveResult[0]); 
} 

// Refresh the page to display the new oppportunity 
window.location = newOpp[0].id; 
} 
catch (err) { 
alert (err.description ); 
}

What is the difference between workflow and flow? I understood that both does the same job and I felt flow looks bit confusing compared to workflow.
Can any one please suggest me if we really use flows in real time scenario. I am a Salesforce learner.

Thanks,

IT worked in development box, but now it is not submitting. However, the email notification from the code is sending properly.

Here is the code:

<h3>My Client Needs Help with the Following:</h3>
<form action="https://www.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.WebToLead?encoding=UTF-8" method="POST" id="sforce">
<input type=hidden name="oid" value="00DA0000000Hosi">
<input type=hidden name="retURL" value="http://bhhs.isearchdecor.com">

<fieldset>
<input  id="00NG000000EUw6I" name="00NG000000EUw6I" type="checkbox" value="1" /> Vendor Quotes for Services, Decor or Home Improvements
</fieldset>
<fieldset>
<input  id="00NG000000EUw68" name="00NG000000EUw68" type="checkbox" value="1" /> Repair Quotes from BINSR or Home Inspection (send report to bhhsAZ@isearchdecor.com)
</fieldset>
<fieldset>
<input  id="00NG000000EUw6D" name="00NG000000EUw6D" type="checkbox" value="1" /> Staging Consultation or Proposal
</fieldset>
<fieldset>
<input  id="00NG000000ETpq7" name="00NG000000ETpq7" type="checkbox" value="1" /> Utility Connections
</fieldset>
<fieldset>
<input  id="00NG000000ETppx" name="00NG000000ETppx" type="checkbox" value="1" /> Home Insurance Quotes
</fieldset>
<fieldset>
<label>Contract Date:</label><input  id="00NG000000ETpn8" name="00NG000000ETpn8" size="12" type="date" />
</fieldset>
<fieldset>
<label>Closing Date:</label><input  id="00NG000000DxHcO" name="00NG000000DxHcO" size="12" type="date" />
</fieldset>
<fieldset>
<label>Details of Request:</label><textarea  id="00NG000000ETpt6" name="00NG000000ETpt6" type="text" wrap="soft"></textarea>
</fieldset>
<h3>Client Profile:</h3>
<fieldset>
<label for="first_name">Client First Name:</label><input id="first_name" maxlength="40" name="first_name" size="20" type="text" />
</fieldset>
<fieldset>
<label for="last_name">Client Last Name:</label><input  id="last_name" maxlength="80" name="last_name" size="20" type="text" />
</fieldset>
<fieldset>
<label for="email">Client Email:</label><input  id="email" maxlength="80" name="email" size="20" type="text" />
</fieldset>
<fieldset>
<label for="phone">Client Phone:</label><input  id="phone" maxlength="40" name="phone" size="20" type="text" />
</fieldset>
<fieldset>
<label for="street">Client Property Address:</label><textarea name="street"></textarea>
</fieldset>
<fieldset>
<label for="city">Client City:</label><input  id="city" maxlength="40" name="city" size="20" type="text" />
</fieldset>
<fieldset>
<label for="zip">Client Zip:</label><input  id="zip" maxlength="20" name="zip" size="20" type="text" />
</fieldset>
<h3>Agent Profile:</h3>
<fieldset>
<label>Agent Name:</label><input  id="00NG000000Dx7oX" maxlength="100" name="00NG000000Dx7oX" size="20" type="text" />
</fieldset>
<fieldset>
<label>Agent Email:</label><input  id="00NG000000Dx7om" maxlength="80" name="00NG000000Dx7om" size="20" type="text" />
</fieldset>
<fieldset>
<label>Agent Phone:</label><input  id="00NG000000Dx7or" maxlength="40" name="00NG000000Dx7or" size="20" type="text" /><br>
</fieldset>
<fieldset>
<label>BHHS AZ Branches:</label><select  id="00NG000000ET9Uq" name="00NG000000ET9Uq" title="BHHS AZ Branches"><option value="">--Select--</option><option value="N. Phoenix">N. Phoenix</option><option value="Kierland">Kierland</option><option value="N. Scottsdale/Troon">N. Scottsdale/Troon</option><option value="Cave Creek">Cave Creek</option><option value="Goodyear">Goodyear</option><option value="Fountain Hills">Fountain Hills</option><option value="Gilbert/Mesa">Gilbert/Mesa</option><option value="Tempe">Tempe</option><option value="Camelback">Camelback</option></select>
</fieldset>
<fieldset>
<label>PDF Flyer:</label><input  id="00NG000000EUUbD" name="00NG000000EUUbD" type="checkbox" value="1" />Send digital headshot images to bhhsAZ@isearchdecor.com
</fieldset>
<fieldset>
<label>Listing Riders Qty. Maximum 5 per order, may take 2-3 weeks for delivery:</label><input  id="00NG000000EUUu5" name="00NG000000EUUu5" size="2" type="text" />
</fieldset>
<fieldset>

<input type="submit" name="submit" id="formSubmit" value="Submit Your Request" />
</fieldset>
</form>
<script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var fSubmit = false;
$('form#sforce fieldset input[type="submit"]').click(function() {
$('form#sforce fieldset input[type="text"], form#sforce fieldset textarea, form#sforce fieldset select').css({'background':'#FFF','color':'#333'});
var fName = $('form#sforce fieldset input[name="first_name"]');
if(fName.val()==''){
fName.css({'background':'#F78080','color':'#FFF'});
fName.focus();
return false
}
var lName = $('form#sforce fieldset input[name="last_name"]');
if(lName.val()==''){
lName.css({'background':'#F78080','color':'#FFF'});
lName.focus();
return false
}
var emailReg = /^([\w-\.]+@([\w-]+\.)+[\w-]{2,4})?$/;
var cEmail = $('form#sforce fieldset input[name="email"]');
if(cEmail.val()=='' || !emailReg.test(cEmail.val())){
cEmail.css({'background':'#F78080','color':'#FFF'});
cEmail.focus();
return false
}
var cPhone = $('form#sforce fieldset input[name="phone"]');
if(cPhone.val()==''){
cPhone.css({'background':'#F78080','color':'#FFF'});
cPhone.focus();
return false
}
var street = $('form#sforce fieldset textarea[name="street"]');
if(street.val()==''){
street.css({'background':'#F78080','color':'#FFF'});
street.focus();
return false
}
var city = $('form#sforce fieldset input[name="city"]');
if(city.val()==''){
city.css({'background':'#F78080','color':'#FFF'});
city.focus();
return false
}
var zip = $('form#sforce fieldset input[name="zip"]');
if(zip.val()==''){
zip.css({'background':'#F78080','color':'#FFF'});
zip.focus();
return false
}
var info = $('form#sforce fieldset textarea[name="00NG000000ETpt6"]');
if(info.val()==''){
info.css({'background':'#F78080','color':'#FFF'});
info.focus();
return false
}
var aName = $('form#sforce fieldset input[name="00NG000000Dx7oX"]');
if(aName.val()==''){
aName.css({'background':'#F78080','color':'#FFF'});
aName.focus();
return false
}
var aEmail = $('form#sforce fieldset input[name="00NG000000Dx7om"]');
if(aEmail.val()=='' || !emailReg.test(aEmail.val())){
aEmail.css({'background':'#F78080','color':'#FFF'});
aEmail.focus();
return false
}
var aPhone = $('form#sforce fieldset input[name="00NG000000Dx7or"]');
if(aPhone.val()==''){
aPhone.css({'background':'#F78080','color':'#FFF'});
aPhone.focus();
return false
}
var branch = $('form#sforce fieldset select[name="00NG000000ET9Uq"]');
if(branch.find('option:selected').val()==''){
branch.css({'background':'#F78080','color':'#FFF'});
alert('Please select a branch!')
return false
}
var dataString = 'info=' + $('textarea[name="00NG000000ETpt6"]').val();
if($('input[name="00NG000000EUw6I"]').is(':checked')){
dataString += '&vQuotes=1';
}
if($('input[name="00NG000000EUw68"]').is(':checked')){
dataString += '&rQuotes=1';
}
if($('input[name="00NG000000EUw6D"]').is(':checked')){
dataString += '&staging=1';
}
if($('input[name="00NG000000ETpq7"]').is(':checked')){
dataString += '&connections=1';
}
if($('input[name="00NG000000ETppx"]').is(':checked')){
dataString += '&iQuotes=1';
}
if($('input[name="00NG000000EUUbD"]').is(':checked')){
dataString += '&pdf=1';
}
if($('input[name="00NG000000EUUu5"]').val()!=''){
dataString += '&qty=1';
}
dataString += '&cDate=' + $('input[name="00NG000000ETpn8"]').val();
dataString += '&eDate=' + $('input[name="00NG000000DxHcO"]').val();
dataString += '&fName=' + fName.val();
dataString += '&lName=' + lName.val();
dataString += '&cEmail=' + cEmail.val();
dataString += '&cAddress=' + street.val();
dataString += '&cPhone=' + cPhone.val();
dataString += '&cCity=' + city.val();
dataString += '&cZip=' + zip.val();
dataString += '&aName=' + aName.val();
dataString += '&aEmail=' + aEmail.val();
dataString += '&aPhone=' + aPhone.val();
dataString += '&branches=' + branch.find('option:selected').val();
$.ajax({
type: 'GET',
url:  'http://bhhs.isearchdecor.com/wp-content/themes/moesia/processor.email.php',
cache: 'false',
data: dataString,
success: function(data) {
document.location.href = "http://bhhs.isearchdecor.com/";
}
});
return fSubmit
});

</script>
<br><br>
Vendors have been initially screened as described in our <a href="http://www.isearchdecor.com/blog/vendor-approval-process">Vendor Approval Process.</a> iSearchDecor makes no guarantees or representations regarding vendors skills nor the quality of the products and services offered. Clients enter into direct agreements with vendors. To view our complete policy, refer to our <a href="http://www.isearchdecor.com/terms_conditions">Terms and Conditions.</a>
I made an external relationship from standard Account object to External object, then I try to write a custom formula field to disply some field in external object on account layout page. But it return formula validation error that "Object__x is an invalid object type for the Account__r field."