• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I need to generate XML file every month from different custom object with a hug data more than 10000 records. I wonder which way is best to
Generate XML:
1- Visualforce page and apex
2- Dom library 
3- XmlStreamWriter class

Any help would be appreciated!
Ahmad Amiri
Hi,
I have a live agent with pre chat form but I want to hide a url bar in chat box and pre form.
Is it possible? and how?

Thanks
Ahmad

Hi,
I have a pdf Visual page that I want to show as landscape, Landscape doesn’t work with API 32 so I changed my page to 27 but I cannot change API on Site to 27 to get landscape works.

Thanks.
Hi
I have three fields that base on a picklist ‘postcode’ in my custom object ‘Address’.
I want write a code to auto fill fields (Country, State,... ) base on the “Post code”. So if a user change value on pick list it should directly populate value to others text fields.
I know that there are different ways to do it but there are not proper for this example.
• Write apex and use trigger, it is work but after saving the record.
• Workflow formula has limited length and in this case we have 290 “Post code” so formula becomes an out of size
• The last one is use VisualForce page with apex class. This one is work if I want create the page from scratch or override the page.

My question is how can I create a customize “Address” to modify the page?  Like add “event="onchange"” to pick list or send value to extension controller.
Or if there is another way to solve this problem.

Thanks in Advance.
Hi,
I have a live agent with pre chat form but I want to hide a url bar in chat box and pre form.
Is it possible? and how?

Thanks
Ahmad

Hi
I have three fields that base on a picklist ‘postcode’ in my custom object ‘Address’.
I want write a code to auto fill fields (Country, State,... ) base on the “Post code”. So if a user change value on pick list it should directly populate value to others text fields.
I know that there are different ways to do it but there are not proper for this example.
• Write apex and use trigger, it is work but after saving the record.
• Workflow formula has limited length and in this case we have 290 “Post code” so formula becomes an out of size
• The last one is use VisualForce page with apex class. This one is work if I want create the page from scratch or override the page.

My question is how can I create a customize “Address” to modify the page?  Like add “event="onchange"” to pick list or send value to extension controller.
Or if there is another way to solve this problem.

Thanks in Advance.