• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Being an administrator with no developer experience is quite the challenge.  Would anyone be so kind to help me with this?
I am trying to create a custom html email template that has images and text combined.  I can't just insert the image as a PNG since there is a link within the image.  I know this might sound really easy for a developer but for me as an admin trying to create this is really frustrating. 
The files were sent to me in a zip file with all of the images and content. Could someone be so very kind and help walk me through putting this together as a custom email template in SF?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!  Thank you
After talking with saleforce support they directed me to the developer site here.  They told me there is a HACK that could make it work.   I added a pdf to a page layout.  It looks like it allows them to fill in information but won't allow them to click the submit button (which would bring up an email to send it to).  I am only an admin and have no developer skills so I am hoping someone can walk me through how to fix this.  
I am trying to create a custom html email template that has images and text combined.  I can't just insert the image as a PNG since there is a link within the image.  I know this might sound really easy for a developer but for me as an admin trying to create this is really frustrating. 
The files were sent to me in a zip file with all of the images and content. Could someone be so very kind and help walk me through putting this together as a custom email template in SF?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!  Thank you
After talking with saleforce support they directed me to the developer site here.  They told me there is a HACK that could make it work.   I added a pdf to a page layout.  It looks like it allows them to fill in information but won't allow them to click the submit button (which would bring up an email to send it to).  I am only an admin and have no developer skills so I am hoping someone can walk me through how to fix this.