• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We're building an SFDC community and we want to use a page in site.com to display our SFDC Knowledge articles. We hoped to use the Data Repeater element on the page, but it doesn't look like SFDC has exposed these yet. Do you know of a way to get access to the SFDC Knowledge articles in site.com?
The default SFDC community header has search auto-complete. Are we able to get this same functionality if we use a custom community header? I tried to copy the search form html from the default community header into my custom header, but I'm missing something for the auto complete functionality.
The default SFDC community header has search auto-complete. Are we able to get this same functionality if we use a custom community header? I tried to copy the search form html from the default community header into my custom header, but I'm missing something for the auto complete functionality.
We're building an SFDC community and we want to use a page in site.com to display our SFDC Knowledge articles. We hoped to use the Data Repeater element on the page, but it doesn't look like SFDC has exposed these yet. Do you know of a way to get access to the SFDC Knowledge articles in site.com?