• 55 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
AND(ISPICKVAL(Juxtapid_Policy_Available__c,"Yes"),ISBLANK( TEXT(Juxtapid_PA_Expiration__c )),ISBLANK( TEXT(Parental_LDL_C_History__c )),ISBLANK( TEXT(GT_Jux__c )),  ISBLANK( TEXT(Apheresis_Jux__c)),ISBLANK( TEXT(Xanthomas_Jux__c)),ISBLANK( TEXT(PCSK9_Step_Details__c)),ISBLANK( TEXT(Tried_and_Failed__c)),ISBLANK( TEXT(Corneal_Arcus__c)),ISBLANK( TEXT(Kynamro_Step__c)),ISBLANK( TEXT(R_S__c)))

Each and every must be filled if policy available is yes but it is working only when all fields are blank even if 1 field is not filled we need it to fire.

Something wrong in the validation can anyone correct it.
Hi there,

We have a Change Set that we want to validate on Production. Will Validating the Change Set prevent the Users from logging in and creating or updating/deleting records while the Validation is running?

Thanks,
Sandeep
Here is my use case. I need to consume 'account activities' data from an external system and just display in Salesforce when requested by the user and not persist the data in Salesforce. For this I thought of using Salesforce Connect. The team that supports the external API then came back to me saying that they will not be able to support Odata2.0 or Odata4.0 and they could only expose the external service as a REST service. Hence I went the route of developing a custom apex adapter and consuming the external service into Salesforce using Salesforce Connect. I referred below aricle for the same.

https://www.jitendrazaa.com/blog/salesforce/implementing-custom-apex-adapter-for-salesforce-connect/

From what I have read , the call out from the custom apex adapter needs to be a Synchronous call out.

My question - If the external service takes more than 5 seconds to send me a response (for whatever imaginable reasons) , 
1) Am I at risk for hitting the 'Number of synchronous concurrent transactions for long-running transactions that last longer than 5 seconds for each org' governor limit when I have around 800 salesforce users and the account activities external object added as a related list to an Account?
2) Is there a way to get around this governor limit? I will not be building any custom lightning components as the related list for the external object would become available out of the box from Salesforce.
Dear Gurus,
I have a requirement to divide a long list into multiple segments. Each segment would have different row counts. I want to know if this can be achieved using standard salesforce reporting. For example , if I have a list of 100 contacts in my Org , I want to divide , segment or group this list into lets say 3 segments. Segment 1 would be the top 25 contacts from the 100 , Segment 2 will be the next 30 records in the list (Excluding the top 25) , Segment 3 would be the last 45 records in this list. 
Would be great if this can be achived using standard salesforce reports. Even if any custom app exchange tools do this , please let me know.
Segment Example
I have some PDF files stored in my intranet and I have the links to those PDF's.

Now I want to render the PDF's inline inside a lightning component.

I have used <iFrame> and it works like a charm on desktop in LEX. But when I test the same in Salesforce1 , then the iframe is not working and infact it is showing the classic version of salesforce inline in the lightning component and it looks strange to me.

What am i doing wrong here?
Hi All,

Can you please let me know how I can embed Salesforce in an external application?

My requirement is that the external application would have a button saying 'View Record in SFDC' which on click , should open the corresponding record in Salesforce. This can be shown as a pop up or as a new tab.

Please let me know

Thanks
Srinath R
Hi All,

I have a requirement to build a custom data loader in Salesforce where by the user is provided with a VF page with a browse button. The user would select the file. The file would contain details about Opportunity and Opportunity Products in the same file. On click of 'Go' button after selecting the file , the data from the file should be spilt across the master object - Opportunities and Detail Object - Opportunity Line Items and then upload to Salesforce.

Any errors which occur during the processing should be flagged off and sent to the user in an email.

If there are any errors on the line items (Opportunity Prodcuts) , the Opportunity itself should not get loaded.

How is this possible in VF?

Thanks
Srinath R
Hi,

I have a custom object to store Milestones and Tasks for a Project Management application which I am building in Salesforce. The Mielstone and Tasks are distinguishable in the custom object using a different record type.

Since Tasks are child of milestones , I need to display my complete project hierarchy using a tree view. I am able to bring in the data however I am facing issues with aligning the column width if I go deeper in the tree view. I want to show 4 columns. Can someone please guide me how to show the tree view keeping the column width fixed?

I tried using nested table but the view becomes clumsy with indendation of the column header as well.

What I want to achieve is something like the one given below

Name                                  Duration                           Assigned to
Milestone 1
        Task 1                         10                                    ABC
        Task 2                         20                                    XYZ
        Milestone 2             
                  Task 1 M2          10                                    DEF
I am implementing Salesforce solution for multiple geographies and found a problem with Email2Case. Each country has its own Inbox email address to which customers send email to create a case. I want to be able to send auto replies on these cases in the customer local language. For example if a customer from India send email to India@company.com , then the auto response should be send in Hindi. Problem is I am not able to diffenrentiate from which country the case is getting created because there is no field on case object to track this. Is there a way to achieve this functionality using configuration? I do not want to go through the apex route.
I have a situation here. I have an internal user who creates the partner account. So by default the account owner is the internal user. I want the partner users to be able to access only the one partner account so I have set external sharing in OWD as Private for account.

Now my requirement is that the partner user should be able to create orders. I have enabled orders tab in the community and then given CRED access to orders in profile. Still I am unable to create the order and getting an error message "You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary"

This is because internally sales force maintains a master-detail relationship between Account and Orders and since account access is private , its failing.

How do i get past this situation?
Hi All,
I want to implement order managerment functionality in my project and I have the following doubts about orders object in SFDC

1) Why is there no 'Owner' field on the orders object?
2) When I create an Order from Account related list , the shipping details of the account are copied into the order. This is not happening when I craete the order using orders tab and then associating with the same account. How can I enable this to happen?
3) I want to /display a whole list of fields from account and then display it against the order record. Is there a way I can create a mapping between Account and Order fields?
I need to know answers for the following questions
1) I migrated content object using eclipse between Orgs. The target org now has 2 master content types (one which was migrated from the source environment and the other which came by default when I enabled Salesforce content in the target Org). The problem is I am not able to delete either of these content types from the target Org and I am getting an error 'The General content type cannot be deleted. A content type is required'. when I try to delete it. How can the content type be deleted?
2) What is the best practise to migrate content object between Orgs?
I am trying to update some accounts in the anonymous window and get the Too many DML rows error message. What am I doing wrong? 

​List<Account> acc = new List<Account>();

for(Account a:[SELECT Id, Industry from Account WHERE Industry='Architect']){

a.Industry='Architecture';
    acc.add(a);
}

update acc;

Yogesh
 @Future(callout=true)
     public static void  makePostCallout(String jbody) {
         //STring jbody = json.serialize(accs.Value);
            System.debug('OLHA O BODY:::::' + jbody);

String ep = 'link to endpoint';

HttpClient httpObj = new HttpClient('client and pass here');  // Note two forward slashes between domain and username \\  /
//HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
           // Http x = new Http();
            HttpRequest response = new HttpRequest();
               response.setMethod('POST');
            response.setEndpoint(ep);

response.setbody(jbody);
            response.setHeader('Content-Type', 'application/soap+xml;charset=UTF-8');

response.setHeader('Accept','application/json');
            response.setHeader('Content-Length', '512');
            response.setHeader('Content-Transfer-Encoding','base64');
            response.setHeader('KeepAlive','true');
             response.setCompressed(true);

System.debug('OLHA O BODYAGORA :::::' + response.getBody());
            HttpResponse res2 = httpobj.send(response);
            system.debug('RESPOSTA DO FUTURE::::::::' + res2.getbody());
    } 

This code when trying to post updates to server keeps giving me the error 411 like this :
16:18:13:000 USER_DEBUG <HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Length Required</TITLE>
16:18:13:000 USER_DEBUG <META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" Content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></HEAD>
16:18:13:000 USER_DEBUG <BODY><h2>Length Required</h2>
16:18:13:000 USER_DEBUG <hr><p>HTTP Error 411. The request must be chunked or have a content length.</p>
16:18:13:000 USER_DEBUG </BODY></HTML>

Am I doing something wrong???
Hi,

I have a custom object to store Milestones and Tasks for a Project Management application which I am building in Salesforce. The Mielstone and Tasks are distinguishable in the custom object using a different record type.

Since Tasks are child of milestones , I need to display my complete project hierarchy using a tree view. I am able to bring in the data however I am facing issues with aligning the column width if I go deeper in the tree view. I want to show 4 columns. Can someone please guide me how to show the tree view keeping the column width fixed?

I tried using nested table but the view becomes clumsy with indendation of the column header as well.

What I want to achieve is something like the one given below

Name                                  Duration                           Assigned to
Milestone 1
        Task 1                         10                                    ABC
        Task 2                         20                                    XYZ
        Milestone 2             
                  Task 1 M2          10                                    DEF
AND(ISPICKVAL(Juxtapid_Policy_Available__c,"Yes"),ISBLANK( TEXT(Juxtapid_PA_Expiration__c )),ISBLANK( TEXT(Parental_LDL_C_History__c )),ISBLANK( TEXT(GT_Jux__c )),  ISBLANK( TEXT(Apheresis_Jux__c)),ISBLANK( TEXT(Xanthomas_Jux__c)),ISBLANK( TEXT(PCSK9_Step_Details__c)),ISBLANK( TEXT(Tried_and_Failed__c)),ISBLANK( TEXT(Corneal_Arcus__c)),ISBLANK( TEXT(Kynamro_Step__c)),ISBLANK( TEXT(R_S__c)))

Each and every must be filled if policy available is yes but it is working only when all fields are blank even if 1 field is not filled we need it to fire.

Something wrong in the validation can anyone correct it.
Hi - very new to writing Apex and I'm stumped on this requirement: display an message when user clicks on the New Opportunity button in the Contact record if the Account where it belongs has the Prohibited field set to "Embargoed Country". Below is what I've written so far:

trigger ProhibitedOpp1 on Opportunity (before insert) {
    Map<Id,Opportunity> opps = new Map<Id,Opportunity>([Select Id,Account.Prohibited__c From Opportunity Where Id in : Trigger.new]);
    for (Opportunity opp: trigger.new)
    { if (opp.account.Prohibited__c=='Embargoed Country') {
        opp.adderror('You cannot create an Opportunity from an Account located in a restricted or embargoed country');
    }

}
}

Can somebody please tell me what I need to change/update in my code? Thanks in advance! :)
Hi All,

This is really interesting thing i am into now.

I have one production environment related to X company and another production environment related to Y company. Now my requirement is to migrate the meta - data(like fields, objects, triggers, visualforce pages .... etc) and data(like records for each object) from one production environment into another production environment.
So now the question is:
What are the best ways we can do the migration.
Do we need to follow any order.
What are all precautions we can do in this type of projects.

Thanks in Advance,
Anil
I'm trying to create an inline Visualforce page to substitute for the standard 'Name' related list on Shared Activities. The problem I am trying to solve is getting more information that just the related name and type (Lead or Contact) to display in the name related list on the task detail page.

I created a basic page using the code below, but it seems as though Task.WhoId only looks at the Primary Contact and not other related contacts.

Has anyone used TaskWhoIds to return a list of ALL related contacts/leads for shared activities ? And am I able to use TaskWhoIds to get the accountIds of other related contacts ? For Example <<Task.TaskWhoIds.AccountId>>   

<apex:page standardController="Task" >
<apex:pageBlock title="Related Contacts">
<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Task.Whoid}" var="Whoid">
<apex:column value="{!Task.whoid}"/>
<apex:column value="{!Task.Accountid}"/>
</apex:pageBlockTable> </apex:pageBlock>
I am working on a simple visualforce page that creates a task. The issue I am running into is that we have turned on  the Activity Setting "Allow Users to Relate Multiple Contacts to Tasks and Events". So instead of getting the pop up window to select up to 50 contacts I get the standard pick one and your done contact picker. Thoughts?

User-added image

User-added image
I am implementing Salesforce solution for multiple geographies and found a problem with Email2Case. Each country has its own Inbox email address to which customers send email to create a case. I want to be able to send auto replies on these cases in the customer local language. For example if a customer from India send email to India@company.com , then the auto response should be send in Hindi. Problem is I am not able to diffenrentiate from which country the case is getting created because there is no field on case object to track this. Is there a way to achieve this functionality using configuration? I do not want to go through the apex route.
Hi there,

We have a Change Set that we want to validate on Production. Will Validating the Change Set prevent the Users from logging in and creating or updating/deleting records while the Validation is running?

Thanks,
Sandeep
How to remove Del action link that appears on opportunity line items in a community. The profile of community user has only Read access on opportunity.
When i am just sending a mail by clicking on the Forgot Password Button.Its Sending me mail and when i got to the link from the email its show redirect me to the page as shown in the screenshot below.

User-added image
If any body is having any solution for the same.Please response ASAP.
Hi All,
I want to implement order managerment functionality in my project and I have the following doubts about orders object in SFDC

1) Why is there no 'Owner' field on the orders object?
2) When I create an Order from Account related list , the shipping details of the account are copied into the order. This is not happening when I craete the order using orders tab and then associating with the same account. How can I enable this to happen?
3) I want to /display a whole list of fields from account and then display it against the order record. Is there a way I can create a mapping between Account and Order fields?
I have an approval process that I have written on our Sandbox, it isn't deployed yet, and isn't ready to be deployed yet but I want to refresh the Sandbox.

I have a developer instance that I'd like to deploy the approval process (and asscociated custom objects, code etc) to. I can't add Approval Proceses to a package (and I don't seem to be able to deploy a package created on my sandbox to developer instance?)

I've got Eclipse installed and I have created a project that includes the meta-data for the approval processes I want to deploy, but the list is empty? There are no errors when I refresh the metadata to suggest why they're empty.

How do I deploy my approval process to another instance?
I need to know answers for the following questions
1) I migrated content object using eclipse between Orgs. The target org now has 2 master content types (one which was migrated from the source environment and the other which came by default when I enabled Salesforce content in the target Org). The problem is I am not able to delete either of these content types from the target Org and I am getting an error 'The General content type cannot be deleted. A content type is required'. when I try to delete it. How can the content type be deleted?
2) What is the best practise to migrate content object between Orgs?

Is there a easy way to test the following governor limits

A callout request to a given URL is limited to a maximum of 20 simultaneous requests.

Each organization is allowed 10 synchronous concurrent events, each not lasting longer than 5 seconds. If additional requests are made while 10 requests are running, it is denied.

I want to hit this governor limits with a small piece of code or by calling a sample service..

Thanks in advance.

On a standard SFDC page, user lookup fields have a drop down to the left of the input field where you can select "Standard User", "Partner User", etc (for examples, click the "Change Owner" link for any record). The drop down corresponds to the User.UserType field.

I have a VisualForce page where I have a user lookup <apex:inputField />. Of course, the UserType picklist isn't displayed for me, and when I search for a user, it's restricted to only Standard users. I need to be able to search and choose a Customer Portal user.

UPDATE

I just noticed that one of the URL parameters in the Lookup popup when I open it from my visualforce page is "lktp=StandardUserLookup". If I change the UserType picklist on the standard page to "Customer Portal", the parameter is "lktp=CustomerSuccessLookup". "CustomerSuccess" is the internal value for Customer Portal user types.

How can we change that parameter??