• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
  • Altergaia LLC | K2 Partnering Solutions

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys, I'm learning Lightning Components, and I want to extend SF1 UI. I know I've to use this interface in the component definiton, but not much more. I' submitted a case so as to be nomited for the Pilot Lightning Extension. The installed me the Lightning Process Builder, but this is not what I was looking for. In the last Dreamforce Developer Keynote, one of the developer extended SF1 UI by defining a component with this interface implementation (force:relatedRecord). After that, the went a SF app and created a New UI Plugin. I need to know how to do that! Please help
Hi folks, I need help with this. The lightning developer week is coming to my country (Argentina), and I'll be exposing lightning components topic. I'd like to make a demo with this, by adding a new record tab to a sObject in SF1. I'know the I have to implement the force:recordTab interface, but not so much. Appart from that, I know that is part form Lightning Extensions feature thats in pilot stage. How do I'm suppose to enable this feature?. I imagine I will have to set which LC matches with which Sobject, right?

Very Thanks!
Hi folks, I'm trying to catch the 'event' of a record, when this record was seen. 

Basically, I have a VisualForce that creates a record, and I want to UPDATE a field when this record is viewed /accessed for the first time.

I tried this:

trigger CaseTrigger on Trigger (before update) {
    for(Case ca : trigger.new){
        if(ca.CreatedDate != ca.LastViewedDate){
            // FIELD UPDATE
        }
    }  
}

The problem is that the 'LastViewedDate' field is updated but the trigger is not get activated for this event. Apparently, this standard date fields are not consider by the trigger execution. Might be?

As a workaround, I thought by developing a visicualforce and enbedded it in the record layout and work it there, but is more complex.

Thanks in advance!
I started to write my first trigger at Apex, but surprisingly get such error after inserting data in Opportunities tab:
Apex trigger AddProject caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: AddProject: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.SObjectException: SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: Opportunity.Account: Trigger.AddProject
Here iis  my code:
trigger AddProject on Opportunity (after update,after insert) {
List<Project__c> insertList = new List<Project__c>();
  for (Opportunity opp : 
 [SELECT Name,OwnerId,Description,Id,AccountiD FROM Opportunity WHERE Probability>=0.8 
  AND Id IN :Trigger.New] )
{
  Project__c pr;
  try
  {
   pr=[SELECT Name FROM Project__c WHERE Opportunity_MDR__r.Id=:opp.Id LIMIT 1];
  }
 catch (Exception e)
  {}
  if (pr==null)
  {
  Project__c newProject=new Project__c(Name = opp.Name, OwnerId__c = opp.OwnerId,
  Description__c = opp.Description, Opportunity_MDR__c = opp.Id,Primary_contact__c =opp.Account.Primary_Contact__c);
  insertList.add(newProject);
  // opp.Project_c=newProject;
 System.debug('what a success');
  }
}
try
{
if (insertList!=null)
insert insertList;
}  catch (Exception e) 
 {
  System.debug('Unexpected error has happened  '+ e.getMessage());
 }
}
How can I fix this problemm?

Hi guys,

I'm not a developer, so please bare with me on this. We have build a Salesforce system for a client, and they are connecting their Telephone system to the CRM. They are not going down the route of using CTI or an application from the AppExchange. 

The requirement is simple and limited in scope - When a call comes through the contact record should open on the SF users screen, if the phone number is stored in the Contacts Salesforce record. Thats it, nothing more advanced than that.

The guys from the telephony side have sent us some requirements asking for URL's or web services to enable this. I'd appreciate your help with being able to answer this. Here is the requirement;

Webservice URL

Thanks in advance for your help, and please ask if I've left out any relevent information.

Hi folks, I need help with this. The lightning developer week is coming to my country (Argentina), and I'll be exposing lightning components topic. I'd like to make a demo with this, by adding a new record tab to a sObject in SF1. I'know the I have to implement the force:recordTab interface, but not so much. Appart from that, I know that is part form Lightning Extensions feature thats in pilot stage. How do I'm suppose to enable this feature?. I imagine I will have to set which LC matches with which Sobject, right?

Very Thanks!