• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, First, I created a custom field (by importing a picklist from Maximizer, callsed "Status") and added it to the Layout, which displays correctly.

However, it doesnt seem to be sortable.  I click on the header called "Status" and nothing happens--is it not highlighted on mouse over and it cannot be clicked on like the other fields. 

How can this be sortable, please?

Second, on another custom field import, this time for a multiple picklist, where a Contact can have more than one items selected, everything came over as expected.  

However, I'm not sure how to sort for it.

Its is possible to create a multiple checkbox where several items can be selected at once?  If so, how can these be displayed in List View, if at all?

Or, is the only alternative to create different Views, each representing the picklist item.  

Are there other alternatives to display and sort for Contacts fields that have more than one picks?

Thanks in advance!  Best, Steve

However, I'm not sure how to sort

Hi,

As a complete new user, I've a few basic, I think, questions regarding importing data from Maximizer, which I've exported to an CSV file.

I only need to create three new Contact fields:
Priorty (1=Very Interested; 2=Moderate Interest, etc.)
Contact Type (Art Gallery, Photo Gallery, and about 20 others)
Coorespondence (Email Blast 2014, Postcard Mailed 2013, etc.)

I think I understand how to create the fields in Build>Contacts>Fields but I dont know how to have the  fields populated with items imported from Maximizer, rather than add them manually.

Any suggestions would be helpful!

Thanks, Steve

Hi,

As a complete new user, I've a few basic, I think, questions regarding importing data from Maximizer, which I've exported to an CSV file.

I think I understand how to create the fields in Build>Contacts>Fields but I dont know how to have the  fields populated with items imported from Maximizer, rather than add them manually.

Thanks, Steve

Hi, First, I created a custom field (by importing a picklist from Maximizer, callsed "Status") and added it to the Layout, which displays correctly.

However, it doesnt seem to be sortable.  I click on the header called "Status" and nothing happens--is it not highlighted on mouse over and it cannot be clicked on like the other fields. 

How can this be sortable, please?

Second, on another custom field import, this time for a multiple picklist, where a Contact can have more than one items selected, everything came over as expected.  

However, I'm not sure how to sort for it.

Its is possible to create a multiple checkbox where several items can be selected at once?  If so, how can these be displayed in List View, if at all?

Or, is the only alternative to create different Views, each representing the picklist item.  

Are there other alternatives to display and sort for Contacts fields that have more than one picks?

Thanks in advance!  Best, Steve

However, I'm not sure how to sort

Hi,

Thanks, Steve