• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey folks,

I realize I'm asking for a lot here, but I'm hoping someone knows of any way to modify a set of records while mobile and offline.

Here's my situation: A few records are created ahead of time then accessed over a mobile device. A user must then be able to edit the records offline. These records won't be touched until the user updates the records. When the user has access to the internet again, the mobile device will update the records in SFDC.

I understand Salesforce1 does not currently have this sort of offline support yet. I'm using Flexipages and Visual Force code to handle navigation in Salesforce1. Ideally, I'd like the Visual Force code and Flexipages also available offline, however, purely being able to edit records offline is a higher priority.

Are there any 3rd party apps or tricks available on mobile that could handle the offline functionality I need?

Thanks guys I appreciate it,
Nathan
An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information.

I have a visual flow consisting of one screen with three fields and two record creation elements. The three fields pass into the create record element to make a new record. This works. The record ID is saved into a variable.

This variable of the record ID is passed to the next record element as input for a Master-Detail relation. For some reason I receive the error above.

There are only two required fields for the second object. A Master-detail relation and a Name. I inserted a screen between the two elements to confirm that the variables are being created correctly. What could possibly be going on to prevent the second record from being created?
Hey,

Using as much standard Salesforce functionality as possible, I'm looking to have a custom object, consisting of ~200 fields, edited within the Salesforce1 app as easily as possible.

If you guys could offer any built-in functionality or creative tricks for making viewing/editing an object inside Salesforce1 as easy as possible using an absolute minmum amount of Visual Force please, please let me know.

Thank you!
Hey folks,

I realize I'm asking for a lot here, but I'm hoping someone knows of any way to modify a set of records while mobile and offline.

Here's my situation: A few records are created ahead of time then accessed over a mobile device. A user must then be able to edit the records offline. These records won't be touched until the user updates the records. When the user has access to the internet again, the mobile device will update the records in SFDC.

I understand Salesforce1 does not currently have this sort of offline support yet. I'm using Flexipages and Visual Force code to handle navigation in Salesforce1. Ideally, I'd like the Visual Force code and Flexipages also available offline, however, purely being able to edit records offline is a higher priority.

Are there any 3rd party apps or tricks available on mobile that could handle the offline functionality I need?

Thanks guys I appreciate it,
Nathan
An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information.

I have a visual flow consisting of one screen with three fields and two record creation elements. The three fields pass into the create record element to make a new record. This works. The record ID is saved into a variable.

This variable of the record ID is passed to the next record element as input for a Master-Detail relation. For some reason I receive the error above.

There are only two required fields for the second object. A Master-detail relation and a Name. I inserted a screen between the two elements to confirm that the variables are being created correctly. What could possibly be going on to prevent the second record from being created?
Hey,

Using as much standard Salesforce functionality as possible, I'm looking to have a custom object, consisting of ~200 fields, edited within the Salesforce1 app as easily as possible.

If you guys could offer any built-in functionality or creative tricks for making viewing/editing an object inside Salesforce1 as easy as possible using an absolute minmum amount of Visual Force please, please let me know.

Thank you!