• Member since 2014
  • Infosys

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I think I have done this correctly and stuck for last 3 hours, but still get an error with the Key Sales Data page. Please help!!
User-added imageUser-added image
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Didn't find a Lightning page named Key Sales Data. This page must include: 1. List of new Accounts this week, 2. One list of recent items showing an "Opportunity", "Lead" and "Contact", 3. Log A Call and New Opportunity actions. Don't use the CreateOppty custom Lightning component for this challenge.
Would there be a difference in internal processing of the DML when we do an update/insert operation on a single object reference vs a list containing a single object only? I'm aware that if the list has more than one record, it invokes bulk api.
I think I have done this correctly and stuck for last 3 hours, but still get an error with the Key Sales Data page. Please help!!
User-added imageUser-added image
Didn't find a Lightning page named Key Sales Data. This page must include: 1. List of new Accounts this week, 2. One list of recent items showing an "Opportunity", "Lead" and "Contact", 3. Log A Call and New Opportunity actions. Don't use the CreateOppty custom Lightning component for this challenge.
Did anyone have this issue with challenge 6.

Didn't find a Lightning page named Key Sales Data. This page must include: 1. List of new Accounts this week, 2. Recent items showing an "Opportunity", "Lead" and "Contact", 3. Log A Call and New Opportunity actions. Don't use the CreateOppty custom Lightning component for this challenge.

My Key Sales Data Lightning page screenshots:
User-added image

User-added image
Hello all, 
   Everytime we refresh a sanbbox, there are many little things that need to be done before we consider it "Ready" for development.  One of those things is to set the Email Deliverability settings to "All Email."  I have a wrote a script that automates all of the other little things and the last piece is to change the email deliverability settings.  I am not sure if that setting is available via the API and wanted to check to see if someone can either slap my hand for trying or point me in the right direction.

So just to recap, I want to set the  Email Deliverability Settings (http://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=emailadmin_deliverability.htm) using Apex via an anonymous block in the dev console.  
Hi,
Is it possible to stop the execution of the flow in apex classes / triggers so that I could put a breakpoint in the apex class and when I hit the breakpoint in the class it would stop the execution and I could step thru the code in the Eclipse IDE and inspect the variables ?
This is a very good way of learning how the code works and which code is executed in different scenarios.
This is possible in non-cloud normal app development with Java
I know that it is possible to set debug log statements in the code and then run thru the code and it would print the result but this is not nearly as easy as stepping thru the code.
Thanks, Jani
  • January 14, 2014