• Sr.Salesforce Developer
  • Tech Mahindra Ltd

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Need to host live chat in community Website.

Whenever I access community page, getting offline chat window. But I need to access 'Chat with Expert' option.
Some of custom objects are not visible in 'salesforce platform' licence based new 'Permission Set'.

But those objects are visible in  'salesforce' licence based  'Permission Set'.

Can we able to Track All Activity of Logged in Users (like Create, Edit and Delete records) with all application activities. Need to prepare as report.

Any customization solution??

Note : Should not use 'Audit Trail' and 'Event Monitoring' OOB solution.
Hi All,

It is possible to Add quick text feature on Salesforce Mobile App. It working fine Classic and Lightning.
Recently opened reports are not showing correctly in salesforce lightning
Hi All, 

In Lightning Case detail, I want to remove 'No-Reply' OWD email address in Send Email "From Address" picklist. Also i need to remove certain 'Email Services Address' from that list.

Without any customization i need to achieve this functionality.
On the Related Emails List View of a Case, users are asking for a COUNT... Number of Attachments on each email in the list. The Count should be viewable in the Related Email list
I want the currency format as like 12,345,456. In Ouput Text
Hi All,
Can you explain full-byte kana to half-byte kana conversion in salesforce. it is possible can to do apex class

Kindly explain How many records we can create in custom settings using list type
My account.amount field value is 1003.34.My code is like account.amount > =1000 , but it throws an error.
While i am updating custom setting field for different profile i am getting following exception.

"Update access is denied . There is a possibility that the controller action method is not performed ."
It is Possible for Custom Setting records updation for various profiles using custom VF Page or Permission set.
Actuallay I have creaeted custom VF Page and Apex Class to udpate Custom setting records.
Recently opened reports are not showing correctly in salesforce lightning