• Member since 2014
  • Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to add products to opplineitem. Once the UI clicks save after adding the price I want the product to get to the opportunity that it was on when started. Here is the code but giving me an error. Error: Syntax error. Found 'Select'

Select Id, Name, <br>(Select Id, Quantity, TotalPrice, <br>PricebookEntry.Product2.ProductCode, <br>PricebookEntry.Product2.Name <br>From OpportunityLineItems) <br>From Opportunity Where Id = '{!Opportunity.Id}'

Ant help will be appreciated
 My flow was working before I left for the day yesterday when I came back today the decision will not work it takes me to the default screen. I have deleted it and redone it may times. I am not sure what else I can do. Does anyone know hoe to solve this and will this happen once in production?
I am confused of what is being asked here can someone help me please.
What are some of the differences between single org implementations and products for distribution?
I need help Please. I can not seem to fully understand the coding it dose not seem to matter if Im in Java, C# or .Net apex or fisual force. I can not figure a way to be fluent and understand some of the codes. I have a hard time remembering what does what. I understand the code. I am not able to just write with out having to look up the code I need to do what ever I am trying to do. If there is any pointers on this please share with me as this holds me up when I am working on something. I would like to be more effecient.
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An object with the API name Campsite_Reservation__c does not exist I have tired all the things previously posted. Any Ideas?
Hey! I searched like a lot and I tried everything. My situation is this one:

I have a first screen named "Pantalla" which decides between 2 different screens, using a Dropdown List named "Reclamaciones" (choices: "Atención pantalla" and "Facturación pantalla"). If you try how the Flow works it is always like this:
"Pantalla" you choose "Atención pantalla" it goes to Atención pantalla.
"Pantalla" you choose "Facturación pantalla" it goes to Atención pantalla.

Flow (Flow Designer)

What did I try before posting this?
1) In the Decision element I put "Atención pantalla" was selected {!$GlobalConstant.True} in one editable outcome and "Facutración pantalla" was selected {!$GlobalConstant.True} in another editable outcome. (Resource / Operator / Value)
2) In the Decision element I put "Reclamaciones" equals "Atención pantalla" in one editable outcome and "Reclamaciones" equals "Facturación pantalla" in another editable outcome.
3) In the "Pantalla" I put Stored Values in the two choices "Atención pantalla" (Stored value: AP) and "Facturación pantalla" (Stored value: FP). And then on the Decision element I put two different editable outcomes "Atención pantalla" equals AP, "Facturación pantalla" equals FP.

Any of the 3 options works and this is what I read on the net. Can anyone help me please? It has to be a solution, but I don't know what else to try.
I am not able to assign Salesforce Administrator profile to a new user. Due to this I wont be able to complete the Challenge for "Control Access to the Organization". Id ont see the "Salesforce" User License in the list while trying to add a new user in my developer account.

I am confused of what is being asked here can someone help me please.
What are some of the differences between single org implementations and products for distribution?
I need help Please. I can not seem to fully understand the coding it dose not seem to matter if Im in Java, C# or .Net apex or fisual force. I can not figure a way to be fluent and understand some of the codes. I have a hard time remembering what does what. I understand the code. I am not able to just write with out having to look up the code I need to do what ever I am trying to do. If there is any pointers on this please share with me as this holds me up when I am working on something. I would like to be more effecient.
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An object with the API name Campsite_Reservation__c does not exist I have tired all the things previously posted. Any Ideas?
Hello Guys,  i hope somebody can help me ;) I wrote this trigger ( i am a new "developer"^^). Now i need a Test Class for this Trigger to run in our Production. I have no idea how to start :( Maybe its easy but for me .. so pleas help me guys :)

User-added image