• Alstom

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am developing a native iOS app on the Salesforce 1 platform.  I used forceios to create the barebones sample app.  I created a Swift class that is an extension of NSObject as well as SFRestDelegate.  I am able to create a an instance of SFRestAPI from the shared instance but am unable to call the .send function.  I get the error 'SFRestAPI' does not have a member named 'send'.  I went to the SFRestAPI header and I see the .send methods but for some reason cannot reach them from my Swift class.  I can call them fine from Objective C though.  Here is a sample of the code:

import Foundation=

class MyHandler: NSObject, SFRestDelegate {

func getData() {
        var sharedInstance = SFRestAPI.sharedInstance()

var request = sharedInstance.requestForQuery("SELECT Id FROM Account LIMIT 10")

sharedInstance.send(request as SFRestRequest, delegate: self)
    }

//delegate methods...

I have the briding header that is required for linking but just the .send function is giving me errors:

#import <UIKit/UIKit.h>
#import "SFRestAPI.h"
#import "SFRestRequest.h"

Any help that could be provided would be greatly appreciated.
Hi,
    I am working with Salesforce SDK 4.1 for Android native mobile app. My requirement is to remove records from local soup which is deleted from server. I found a link related to my requirement. But little confused with the SDK version. That link mentioned that the feature avail in SDK version 4.2. But the current official version is 4.1 it seems. What they are trying to convey on that link. please go through this link https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.mobile_sdk.meta/mobile_sdk/entity_framework_sync_ghosts.htm and give some clear idea.. 
Thanks in advance.
Hi Team,

Im new to Sales Force SDK, and im encountering an issue which might be very simple mistake.

Im trying to sync my remote data based to a loca soup. Im able to syncdDown my data to local soup only once. Every other time when I try to syncDown or resync, i dont get any results. It says. "the store 'defaultStore' is already using the current encryption scheme.  Skipping." and not retrieving any results one more time.

Im syncdown and upsertign to local soup. And Im able to edit and update local soup data. however, if I want to resync my data for testing Im never able to do it. Can you please help.

Thanks

Hello,

I am developing a native iOS app on the Salesforce 1 platform.  I used forceios to create the barebones sample app.  I created a Swift class that is an extension of NSObject as well as SFRestDelegate.  I am able to create a an instance of SFRestAPI from the shared instance but am unable to call the .send function.  I get the error 'SFRestAPI' does not have a member named 'send'.  I went to the SFRestAPI header and I see the .send methods but for some reason cannot reach them from my Swift class.  I can call them fine from Objective C though.  Here is a sample of the code:

import Foundation=

class MyHandler: NSObject, SFRestDelegate {

func getData() {
        var sharedInstance = SFRestAPI.sharedInstance()

var request = sharedInstance.requestForQuery("SELECT Id FROM Account LIMIT 10")

sharedInstance.send(request as SFRestRequest, delegate: self)
    }

//delegate methods...

I have the briding header that is required for linking but just the .send function is giving me errors:

#import <UIKit/UIKit.h>
#import "SFRestAPI.h"
#import "SFRestRequest.h"

Any help that could be provided would be greatly appreciated.
Hi,

based on the Android's SmartSyncExplorer App I am trying to delete a single contact on the android device which has been deleted through the web based application.
Everytime I syncDown newly added contacts are stored on the device BUT deleted contacts are kept in the smartStore.
Is there a way to accomblish this by setting a parameter or do I really have to change the SDK methods, such as SyncManager.syncDownSoql(...) ?

Thanks