• 60 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In my assignment related to salesforce i got one problem that is when i save and execute code in developer console it is running fine but when i write same code inside ape class then i am getting problem like update api version so how to solve this problem.
Hi All,
           I want to make a visualforce page and i want to override standard functionality like show related list in visualforce page so how can i achive it ?. And then i want to show this related list in visualforce page similer to standard object related list.
I want to retrive parent object record when two lookup for same object exist. I have a page in which Two lookup foe Account object now i want to retrive account record using chield object id.
I have a picklist in visualforce page which contain organization all object including custom and standard as well. When user change any object that time i want to retrive all child and grand chield for selected object and then display in pageBlocktable using rerender.
I am getting id in pageblocktable  but i am not able to get name field .
I want to make dynamic array in javascript from controller and then use it visualforce page  i also want to push and pop some value from array.
I am getting id in pageblocktable  but i am not able to get name field .
I want to make dynamic array in javascript from controller and then use it visualforce page  i also want to push and pop some value from array.