• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear all,

We have an integration of Eloqua with Salesforce and when pushing contacts from Eloqua to SalesForce as leads, following error messages are triggered"

Message 1: Duplicate value found: unknown duplicates value on record with id: ---------------------
Message 2: Too many retries of batch save in the presence of Apex triggers with failures: when triggers are present partial save requires that some subset of rows save without any errors in order to avoid inconsistent side effects from those triggers. Number of retries: 2

Any thoughts on how to resolve these errors ?

Individual contacts can be pushed from Eloqua and the external calls are successful (leads are created successfully). Above mentioned errors are triggered when I try to push more than 30 contact records.

A few forums suggested turning off the History tracking of Lead fields that I have already due, but the error is persistent.

https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000T2URAA0

Thanks very in advance for any help,

Navin Krishnan
Dear all,

We have an integration of Eloqua with Salesforce and when pushing contacts from Eloqua to SalesForce as leads, following error messages are triggered"

Message 1: Duplicate value found: unknown duplicates value on record with id: ---------------------
Message 2: Too many retries of batch save in the presence of Apex triggers with failures: when triggers are present partial save requires that some subset of rows save without any errors in order to avoid inconsistent side effects from those triggers. Number of retries: 2

Any thoughts on how to resolve these errors ?

Individual contacts can be pushed from Eloqua and the external calls are successful (leads are created successfully). Above mentioned errors are triggered when I try to push more than 30 contact records.

A few forums suggested turning off the History tracking of Lead fields that I have already due, but the error is persistent.

https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000T2URAA0

Thanks very in advance for any help,

Navin Krishnan