• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I am working on 'Build a Community with Knowledge and Chat' trail and inside 'Enable and Configure Lightning Knowledge' module, I am not able to enable Lightning Knowledge as I cannot see this option in my developer org.Knowledge Settings screenshot missing the 'Enable Lightning Knowledge' option

Because of this, I am not able to complete this module. Please help!

Thanks!

Best regards
When I click on 'Lightning Experience' link in Salesforce to enable Lightning in my org, it is showing an error message - "Exception thrown and not caught". Why is this happening? Can someone help on this please?
  • April 14, 2016
In 'Creating Validation Rules' challenge, MailingPostalCode and ShippingPostalCode fields are not available in Contacts and Accounts respectively. 
  • October 21, 2015
Hi,
I am working on 'Build a Community with Knowledge and Chat' trail and inside 'Enable and Configure Lightning Knowledge' module, I am not able to enable Lightning Knowledge as I cannot see this option in my developer org.Knowledge Settings screenshot missing the 'Enable Lightning Knowledge' option

Because of this, I am not able to complete this module. Please help!

Thanks!

Best regards
In 'Creating Validation Rules' challenge, MailingPostalCode and ShippingPostalCode fields are not available in Contacts and Accounts respectively. 
  • October 21, 2015