• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am trying to get the third party application into Salesforce.com using Canvas and I able to achived it. But in my current system we are using iframe for bringing the Third party application into salesforce and I am trying to replace the iframe functionality using Canvas. In the iframe we are using a VF page for sending the parameters to the thrid party application and we are able to send the values. But when I do the same using VF page for Canvas I am not able to send the details using the Parameters option . Can any body suggest how to send the User login details and the values from saleforce Canvas to the third party application.

Below is the VF scripts I am using for sending the details for Canvas and for iframe:

Canvas VF script:

<apex:page standardController="Quote__c" showHeader="true"> <apex:canvasApp developerName="CPQ_Canvas" scrolling="yes" height="1000" width="1500px" parameters="{sfauthUserID:'{!$User.Username}',apiPartnerURL:'{!$Api.Partner_Server_URL_160}',apiSessionID:'{!$Api.Session_ID}',domain_name:'alldemos',apiPass:'Password',action:'New',sfqpOpportunityID:'{!Quote__c.Opportunity__c}'}"/> </apex:page>

iframe VF script:

<apex:page standardController="Quote__c" showHeader="true" > <apex:iframe scrolling="true" height="1000" src="{!$Setup.WebcomCPQ__CPQ_Domain_Name__c.WebcomCPQ__CPQ_Domain__c}/salesforce/SfLogin.aspx?sfauthUserID={!$User.Username}&apiPartnerURL={!$Api.Partner_Server_URL_160}&apiSessionID={!$Api.Session_ID}&domain_name=respdesign&apiPass=Password&action=Edit&sfqpOpportunityID={!Quote__c.Opportunity__c}&OwnerId={!CEILING(Quote__c.Owner_Id__c)}&QuoteId={!CEILING(Quote__c.Quote_Id__c)}"/> </apex:page>

Please any suggestions.

Regards,
Manju

Hi,

Can someboby please help me with the steps and approach, how to confugre the Monthly and weekly calendars in the same field? Something like toggle where user should be able to select which calender he wants to use in the field.

Weekly Calendar means in a year we have 52 weeks, so the the caledar has to show week wise rather than month wise.

Please any suggestions as this is urgent.
Hello,

Can someboby please help me with the steps and approach, how to confugre the Monthly and weekly calendars in the same field? something like toggle where user should be able to select which calender he wants to use.

Please suggetions!!.
I have a button in the Opportunity when clicked takes me to the external application outside the Salesforce.com application. But what I am looking is when I click the button the external application should be shown in the salesforce.com rather than opening in the new URL. Because users should not feel they have moved out of the salesforce.com application.

I am using iframe to show the external application in Salesforce.com

But when I am using iframe to get the external application into salesforce it is working in IE but not in firefox. I see a blank page when used with Firefox. Can any body know the reason why it is happening. The external application is built on Java and Oracle databse.

Please let me know if any solution.
Hi Every one,

Is there a way we can show external application in the salesforce.com application other than using iframe and web tab.

The functionality required:

I have a button in the Opportunity when clicked takes me to the external application outside the Salesforce.com application. But what I am looking is when I click the button the external application should be shown in the salesforce.com rather than opening in the new URL. Because users should not feel they have moved out of the salesforce.com application.

Any suggestions please.
I have created a Custom visual force page trying to display that in the Dashboards but when I do that half of the page is not visible in the Salesforce1, Mobile App. I am trying to diplay the Opportunity records and I have created a check box where when I check the check box for muliple Opportunities and hit the Caluculate button it shows the commission for the Opportunities, I selected using Check box. The functionality works in Desktop application Dashboards. Where as in the Salesforce1, Mobile App, the Visual force page is in read only mode on the dashborad and when I try to click the check box it open another window with the VF page, rather than me able to check the check box in the dashboard itself. I don't know why it is opening another window with the VF page rather than me able to check the check box in the Visual force page directly in the Dashboards.
 Does Visual force page in the Salesforce1, Mobile App, will be in read only mode? or am I doing anything wrong? Please any suggestions ASAP.

I have a requirement where I need to show weather in the dashboards using API. I am able to accomplish the requirement. I have created a text field called City Name where when user gives the city name and hits the button it will show weather of that particular city.

But now I want add a component attribute in the dashboard by clicking edit-->wrench, where I want to give the text field and user can fill in the City name here rather than user typing the City name in the VF page text field.

Please any suggestions.
I have created a Custom visual force page with around 7 columns and I am trying to display that in the Dashboards but when I do that half of the page is not visible. Is there a way I can increase the width of the Dashboard layout to fit in my page or is there a way I fit in my VF page with 7 columns in the Dashboard layout?
Hello,

Can someboby please help me with the steps and approach, how to confugre the Monthly and weekly calendars in the same field? something like toggle where user should be able to select which calender he wants to use.

Please suggetions!!.
Hi Every one,

Is there a way we can show external application in the salesforce.com application other than using iframe and web tab.

The functionality required:

Any suggestions please.
I have a requirement where I need to show weather in the dashboards using API. I am able to accomplish the requirement. I have created a text field called City Name where when user gives the city name and hits the button it will show weather of that particular city.

But now I want add a component attribute in the dashboard by clicking edit-->wrench, where I want to give the text field and user can fill in the City name here rather than user typing the City name in the VF page text field.

Please any suggestions.