• Director Product & Solution Architect
  • Fortimize

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm having problems with the Check Challenge on step 6, with regards to the Chatter Group.

I have created the Chatter group and a lightning page to support it. I have been getting this error for the last hour:
User-added image

It's driving me nuts - I've tried everything, even renaming the page. It's quite clearly there.

User-added image

Salesforce is this a bug?
Hiya

I'm trying to complete the LEX Rollout Superbadge (released today). I've updated my code to style it for LEX and am getting an error that doesn't make sense, since the tag is there!

t means the challenge fails every time I check it. Of course, if the code is slightly off, I'd love your input, since I am not a developer by trade I'm having to teach myself.

<apex:page standardStylesheets="false" standardController="Account" recordSetVar="accounts" tabStyle="account">
  <apex:slds />
    <div class="slds-scope">
        <apex:pageBlock >
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!accounts}" var="a">
            <table class="slds-table slds-table_cell-buffer slds-table_bordered">
                <apex:column headerValue="{!$ObjectType.Account.Fields.Name.Label}">
                    <apex:outputLink value="{!URLFOR($Action.Account.View, a.id)}">{!a.name}</apex:outputLink>
                </apex:column>
                </table>
            </apex:pageBlockTable>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </div>
</apex:page>

User-added image
So, in this trailhead unit, Customize Record Highlight with Compact Layouts, within the Lightning Experience Customization module, it has an odd tip at the bottom about having different highlights panels per profile: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/lex_customization/units/lex_customization_compact_layouts

The steps in the text are:
1. Create a record type.
2. Assign the new record type to the profiles that should see a different highlight
2. Create a different custom layout, with the fields for the different highlight
3. Modify the compact layout assignment and assign the new one to the new record type

Then it says viola! it should work.  But it doesn't seem to work for me.  Everyone always sees the default.

Has anyone been able to get it to work?  Am I missing a something?
Didn't find a Lightning page named Key Sales Data. This page must include:
1. List of new Accounts this week
2. Recent items showing an "Opportunity", "Lead" and "Contact"
3. Log A Call and New Opportunity actions. Don't use the CreateOppty custom Lightning component for this challenge.

So I have a Lightning Page (App Page) called "Key Sales Data" with Developer API Name "Key_Sales_Data" so I'm not sure why this page wouldn't be found. But let's assume the error isn't that the page isn't found, it's that the items aren't right in it.
1. Added a Filter List. Object = Account, Filter = New This Week
2. Added Recent Items, Label = blank, Objects = Contact, Opportunity, Lead, Number of records to display 10
3. For this I did 2 Visualflows one for New Oppty and one for Log a Call, and added 2 Flow Components. One with the Flow named "New Opportunity" and one with the Flow named "Log A Call"

And then activated as org default, and added the Page to the App "Sales".

Clearly, people are passing this step, so any "trick" (i.e. ensure the Label is Key_Sales_Data or call it "Key Sales Data Page" or some such)? Also is Visual Flow how you added Log A Call and New Opportunity?

Thanks for the help!
Hello,

I started this new superbadge yesterday and I am wondering if there is an issue with step 7: Set up reporting for sales managers in Lightning Experience.

I believed to have done everything right () report was created, added to Account, Dashboard was created. But I received the following error: 

ERROR: The Opportunities Pipeline report must: 
        1. Display data for all time, 
        2. Show opportunities by stage, 
        3. Contain a funnel chart, 
        4. Provide the information required by the dashboard.
I am trying to understand it, but the requirements and point 4 in the error message makes it a little unspecific (I can dismiss error 1,2,3 easily)... What information do they want to show on the Dashboard? I created all 3 charts but I guess I am not displaying the correct metrics...    
  • September 06, 2017
I'm having problems with the Check Challenge on step 6, with regards to the Chatter Group.

I have created the Chatter group and a lightning page to support it. I have been getting this error for the last hour:
User-added image

It's driving me nuts - I've tried everything, even renaming the page. It's quite clearly there.

User-added image

Salesforce is this a bug?
I keep getting an error on Item #4 "The custom set of fields that are highlighted on account records must be assigned to the required profile."

The requirement is asking for having highlights based on profiles, but as we know compact layouts are applied to the whole system not by profile.

I am not sure how to fix this, any help is appreciated.
Hiya

I'm trying to complete the LEX Rollout Superbadge (released today). I've updated my code to style it for LEX and am getting an error that doesn't make sense, since the tag is there!

t means the challenge fails every time I check it. Of course, if the code is slightly off, I'd love your input, since I am not a developer by trade I'm having to teach myself.

<apex:page standardStylesheets="false" standardController="Account" recordSetVar="accounts" tabStyle="account">
  <apex:slds />
    <div class="slds-scope">
        <apex:pageBlock >
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!accounts}" var="a">
            <table class="slds-table slds-table_cell-buffer slds-table_bordered">
                <apex:column headerValue="{!$ObjectType.Account.Fields.Name.Label}">
                    <apex:outputLink value="{!URLFOR($Action.Account.View, a.id)}">{!a.name}</apex:outputLink>
                </apex:column>
                </table>
            </apex:pageBlockTable>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </div>
</apex:page>

User-added image
So, in this trailhead unit, Customize Record Highlight with Compact Layouts, within the Lightning Experience Customization module, it has an odd tip at the bottom about having different highlights panels per profile: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/lex_customization/units/lex_customization_compact_layouts

The steps in the text are:
1. Create a record type.
2. Assign the new record type to the profiles that should see a different highlight
2. Create a different custom layout, with the fields for the different highlight
3. Modify the compact layout assignment and assign the new one to the new record type

Then it says viola! it should work.  But it doesn't seem to work for me.  Everyone always sees the default.

Has anyone been able to get it to work?  Am I missing a something?
When i complete in playground:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NFOWHBOO

When I complete in my developer org:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NKPNCSTV

I really don't want to do this a third time.
When i complete in playground:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NFOWHBOO

When I complete in my developer org:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NKPNCSTV

I really don't want to do this a third time.