• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to find the easiest way so far to retrieve and deploy Salesforce  1 actions.. Migration tool guide does not show it as a component and change sets show Button or Link but no action in them.. Please let me know if anyone knows.
Anyone knows how to get to Lightning Process Builder ?
Do we know of any getting started or how to use material on SAQL ? Its Dev guide everything except how to use it :)
I'm trying to pull the lightning components into my IDE, but can't figure out the way to include them in package.xml... would anyone know? ... The Dev guide only talks about packaging as a package, I couldn't find mention of lightning components in migration tool etc to give some lead on my problem... 
I'm trying to pull the lightning components into my IDE, but can't figure out the way to include them in package.xml... would anyone know? ... The Dev guide only talks about packaging as a package, I couldn't find mention of lightning components in migration tool etc to give some lead on my problem... 
Hi All,

i wrote query like " SELECT FirstName,LastName FROM Contact WHERE Account.id IN (SELECT Name, Phone FROM Account)". but not working.

Could you pls write simple query for getting frelds from account and contact using inner query.

Thank you..
trigger partneracClone on account (after insert) {

// accounts ids to query
Account[] accToClone = new Account[]{};
Account [] accToSave = new Account[]{};

Set<Id> AccountIds = new Set<Id>();
For(account acc : trigger.new)
{
     AccountIds.add(acc.id);
accToClone.add(acc);
}

// query accounts and store by there name to lookup it up quickly
    Map<Id,Account> accountMap = new Map<Id,Account>([
        select  Id  , Name,Description,Phone,Fax  from Account where Id IN: AccountIds]);

// clone 

for (Account acc :accToClone)
    {   Account theClone = new Account();

theClone.Name =  accountMap.get(acc.id).Name;
        theClone.Type =  accountMap.get(acc.id).Type;
        theClone.Phone =  accountMap.get(acc.id).Phone;

theClone.Fax =  accountMap.get(acc.id).Fax;
        theClone.Description =  accountMap.get(acc.id).Description;

accToSave.add(theClone);
    }
  system.debug('******'+accToSave);
    insert accToSave;
}

error:
Error: Invalid Data. 
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger partneracClone caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: partneracClone: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.SObjectException: SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: Account.Type: Trigger.partneracClone: line 26, column 1

requirement wen i click save button i want a new account to be created with same name and other fields also same..but i get this error
I'm new in salesforce, I've embed enterprise WSDL to my project using API version32.

I'm unable to access custom object, If someone help me out to comeout from this, will really appriciatable.

Looking forward to hear from you.
I'm trying to find the easiest way so far to retrieve and deploy Salesforce  1 actions.. Migration tool guide does not show it as a component and change sets show Button or Link but no action in them.. Please let me know if anyone knows.
Anyone knows how to get to Lightning Process Builder ?