• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all
We have a requirment around viewing Eloqua Profiler in Salesforce under leads. If anyone has done that before, let me know with the steps that need to be undertaken to accomplish that. 
Hi all

I am creating contacts from the related to list below accounts. The contact page is a visualforce page. i have also installed dupecatcher for restricting contacts with same email ids. before making contact page a VF page, it was working fine but now, while saving for a contact with duplicate email id, it is giving me the following error. Please see .

Error:
<script src="/js/functions.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="/soap/ajax/20.0/connection.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="/soap/ajax/20.0/apex.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script type="text/javascript"> window.onload = SFSSDupeCatcher_doWork; function SFSSDupeCatcher_doBlockedDuplicate() {var issueTime = '1415663706050'; var sessionId = '00D19000000DP3O!AQsAQOEfKWruMBwz6.F4vGrIrse02Abq9rdxC1t9PZhIuD6ug3qNVoicIIpwj8mnxTBxmhkYnsYAxsdAnDABpLaQm6HA9nmj'; var scenarioId = 'a09i0000002jMjTAAU'; try{SFSSDupeCatcher_incrementCounter(scenarioId, sessionId, issueTime)}catch(err){};} function SFSSDupeCatcher_doWork() { SFSSDupeCatcher_doBlockedDuplicate(); } function SFSSDupeCatcher_incrementCounter(scenarioId, sessionId, issueTime) {var scenarioQuery = 'Select Name, Id, SFSSDupeCatcher__Blocked_Duplicates__c from SFSSDupeCatcher__Scenario__c where (Id = \'' + scenarioId + '\')'; var state = {output : 'hello', startTime : new Date().getTime() }; var callback = { onSuccess: SFSSDupeCatcher_handleResults,onFailure: SFSSDupeCatcher_queryFailed,timeout: 1200,source: state}; sforce.connection.sessionId = sessionId; sforce.connection.clientId = 'SymphonicSource/DupeCatcher/'; sforce.connection.query( scenarioQuery , callback); } function SFSSDupeCatcher_handleResults(queryResult, source) { var records = queryResult.getArray('records'); for (var i = 0; i < records.length; i++) { var thisscenario = records[i]; thisscenario.SFSSDupeCatcher__Blocked_Duplicates__c++; records = sforce.connection.update(records); } } function SFSSDupeCatcher_queryFailed(error, source) { } </script><font color="blue"><br/>DUPECATCHER WARNING! The Contact that you created was not saved.</font><br/><font color="blue">It has been blocked because the value of the Contact 'Email' field that you entered is similar to the 'Email' field of the Contacts listed below.</font><br/><br/><font color="green">Click on the links below to view or edit the potential duplicate records.</font><br/>Potential duplicate Contact record: <a href="../00319000002hiPeAAI">Joe Cool</a><br/>
Marketing wants to "Integrate" our Marketing software with SFDC. We currently use Eloqua as a our Marketing software.
Eloqua has an integration and we are using it, however, when I place the Visualforce page onto the Page Layout (Eloqua uses a Visualforce page to profile the Contact and Account).
Since we use a Single Sign On, I am getting an error message that looks like this...

The code behind the Visualforce page looks like this and was supplied by Eloqua for "Auto-Login"
<apex:page standardController="Contact">
<apex:iframe
src="https://login.eloqua.com/autoLogin?LoginPrefix=<Login
Prefix>&Url=/apps/salesTools/profiler?emailAddress={!Contact.email}"/>
</apex:page>

Any suggestions for changing the code so I don't get the error?
Other than call Oracle I mean?
Thanks,

Hi , 

I have installed an external application to find duplicates while creating lead records.

I am creating lead records through vf page,

<apex:pageMessage></apex:pagemessage>

try {

insert lead;

}

catch(DMLException e) {

String err = String.valueOf(e);
        ApexPages.Message myMsg = new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.ERROR,'The referral email or phone                       already existing with brigade group' );
        ApexPages.addMessage(myMsg);

}

The page Messages showing both application error as well as my own exception. 

ex: 

• <script src="/js/functions.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="/soap/ajax/20.0/connection.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="/soap/ajax/20.0/apex.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script type="text/javascript"> window.onload = SFSSDupeCatcher_doWork; function SFSSDupeCatcher_doBlockedDuplicate() {var issueTime = '1384764518550'; var sessionId = '00Df0000002KWPO!AQIAQC7RJBmJo7d1mSsbNRnPYJXFKyZ7sYxjTjo86mOTmlKdB7ZsSeNpRteo7_ysAFBovApCx7PSAMPvUzAk1o_y_XaPX3Mu'; var scenarioId = 'a0Jf0000000aDvEEAU'; try{SFSSDupeCatcher_incrementCounter(scenarioId, sessionId, issueTime)}catch(err){};} function SFSSDupeCatcher_doWork() { SFSSDupeCatcher_doBlockedDuplicate(); } function SFSSDupeCatcher_incrementCounter(scenarioId, sessionId, issueTime) {var scenarioQuery = 'Select Name, Id, SFSSDupeCatcher__Blocked_Duplicates__c from SFSSDupeCatcher__Scenario__c where (Id = \'' + scenarioId + '\')'; var state = {output : 'hello', startTime : new Date().getTime() }; var callback = { onSuccess: SFSSDupeCatcher_handleResults,onFailure: SFSSDupeCatcher_queryFailed,timeout: 1200,source: state}; sforce.connection.sessionId = sessionId; sforce.connection.clientId = 'SymphonicSource/DupeCatcher/'; sforce.connection.query( scenarioQuery , callback); } function SFSSDupeCatcher_handleResults(queryResult, source) { var records = queryResult.getArray('records'); for (var i = 0; i < records.length; i++) { var thisscenario = records[i]; thisscenario.SFSSDupeCatcher__Blocked_Duplicates__c++; records = sforce.connection.update(records); } } function SFSSDupeCatcher_queryFailed(error, source) { } </script><font color="blue"><br/>DUPECATCHER WARNING! The Lead that you created was not saved.</font><br/><font color="blue">It has been blocked because the value of the Lead 'Mobile Phone' field that you entered is similar to the 'Mobile Phone' field of the Contacts listed below.</font><br/><br/><font color="green">Click on the links below to view or edit the potential duplicate records.</font><br/>Potential duplicate Contact record: <a href="../003f00000097SVAAA2">Rama Raju</a><br/>Potential duplicate Contact record: <a href="../003f0000008s5PRAAY">Luke Roy</a><br/>Potential duplicate Contact record: <a href="../003f0000009e9FUAAY">Vijay Reddy</a><br/>Potential duplicate Contact record: <a href="../003f0000009AV9dAAG">Vijay Reddy</a><br/>Potential duplicate Contact record: <a href="../003f0000009e9H6AAI">Madhu R</a><br/>
  • The referral email or phone already existing with brigade group                     

I wdon't want show application error, i justwant show my own error message. is there any way to handle this exception?

Thanks 

siva.