• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all , 

I have a requirement to move data from one salesforce org to other Salesforce orgi want to do it via batch class but problem is that it can hit the limit of call-out. Please help me in finding a way so that I can fetch data from other org via batch call
All Hi,

As We All Know That Salesforce Is Going To Depricate The TLS 1.0 So How Do We Check That Third Party Is On TLS 1.0?

Thanks
I Have (after insert, after update) trigger on case sObject. When I am manually inserting or updating case trigger fires, also when I am  updating existing case via REST API request it fires too. But when I am creating new case via REST API using INSERT or UPSERT methods trigger is bypassed. Even if trigger contians just one line: System.debug ('Hello world').

How do i overcome this issue??
Hi,
We need to implement a functionality in which i have to merge duplicate records . the problem we are having that how we can merge related list to related to that duplicate record.

thanks,

Hi All,

I am facing a weird issue that work flow is not executing only for one record instead of meeting all the workflow criteria .

I have work flow on a custom object . This work flow update the field after 7 days of record creation .When work flow executes , the record would available on Time based workflow queue .

But in my case this record is not visible in the Queue.

What would be the possible scenario of not executing workflows.

Hi All,

I want to update a record on heroku postgres SQl server.
I dont know where to execute my Update query .

Please help!
Thanks.
Hi All ,

I have to send an email , In the email template i used visualforce component . the problem is that i have to pass ID of the object  to visualforce page when a template load .

How i can achieve this.
Hi Guys ,

Need your help in implementing a functionality , Like When an email template is used by the scheduling team, the field gets the value of their time zone (which is in PST). The client may be in other time zone and causing the wrong appointment time in the email.

How to over come this problem.

Thanks,
Hi All,

I need to make  changes in existing  functionality in which i have to add a new salesforce field in a heroku based application .While adding a new field in the query i am getting a unknown property "field name__c" error .

Guyz please help me on this , how i should proceed.
Hi ,

I have to work on Heroku , so i need a java platform like eclipse , but in eclipse market place hero is not available. What will be the fissible solution .

Thanks
Hello guyz,

I want to display all the workflow rules name on a single visualforce page with count (dont know on which object workflow rules get stored )
Thanks
hi,

guys help me i am stuck in a scenario in which i have to display data of Account on visualforce page according to the record type , that vf page has a pagination .. on one page i want to display data of one recordtype and when i click next in the vf page i want to display data of another record type.
Hi all,

i have a scenario in which i have to display the fieldset according to recordtype in a pagination wizard, i have to get all the record type in list and when i click next button it shows fieldset of different  recordtype
hi,
i want to get id of account record on a click of custom button and  i need that id in the cunstructor of redirecting page.. so that i can show all the record related to that id on vf page.

thanks
hi guyzz,
 i want to implement a functionality in whichi am showing a contact list via outputfield and i have a button add row . the problem is that when i am adding a row it gets added in vf page but as a outputfield i want a input field instead of output field when i click a add row on a same pageblock.. is it possible.

Thanks in advance
hi guys ,

i have to implement a functionality in which i have to select a value in the picklist (inputfield), when i select the field then the  value  automatically got stored in object by calling a update method of controller , how to implement this .. 
hi all ,

i am implementing a functioanlity in which i have to get value from picklist in a variable in controller. how to use param and action support and what to write in the method of controller to get the picklist value
hi ,
I have to implement a functionality where i have to show a text next to button and button are wrap with a wrapper list , The problem i am facing is that when i click on button of the wrapper list a text shown  next to all the button and i have to show text next button i have clicked ,I am using apex support function with param but it don't work.

<apex:actionsupport event="onclick" action="{!controllerMethod}" status="actStatusId">
<apex:param name="Selected" assignTo="{!config}" value="Configured" >
</apex:actionsupport>
<apex:pageblockSectionItem > <apex:outputText value="{!myText}" style="color:green" id="MI"/>
</apex:pageblockSectionItem>

Hi All,

I am working on a integration of salesforce with google drive through rest API , I am stuck in a situation where i am not able to create folder in a parent folder of google drive . when i am creating folder its directly get created in root . below is the code

I want to get the object name and object type (custom/standard) by schema.get describe .how i achieve this functionality
I Have (after insert, after update) trigger on case sObject. When I am manually inserting or updating case trigger fires, also when I am  updating existing case via REST API request it fires too. But when I am creating new case via REST API using INSERT or UPSERT methods trigger is bypassed. Even if trigger contians just one line: System.debug ('Hello world').

How do i overcome this issue??
Hi,
We need to implement a functionality in which i have to merge duplicate records . the problem we are having that how we can merge related list to related to that duplicate record.

thanks,

Hi All,

I am facing a weird issue that work flow is not executing only for one record instead of meeting all the workflow criteria .

I have work flow on a custom object . This work flow update the field after 7 days of record creation .When work flow executes , the record would available on Time based workflow queue .

But in my case this record is not visible in the Queue.

What would be the possible scenario of not executing workflows.

Hi,
I have requirement where i have to read fields from docusing and update the same fields in my salesforce organization. Can anyone please help me whether this is possible or not and also advise what are steps involved if it is possible?

Thanks,

Regards, Anil Kumar
hi,

guys help me i am stuck in a scenario in which i have to display data of Account on visualforce page according to the record type , that vf page has a pagination .. on one page i want to display data of one recordtype and when i click next in the vf page i want to display data of another record type.
hi guyzz,
 i want to implement a functionality in whichi am showing a contact list via outputfield and i have a button add row . the problem is that when i am adding a row it gets added in vf page but as a outputfield i want a input field instead of output field when i click a add row on a same pageblock.. is it possible.

Thanks in advance
hi guys ,

i have to implement a functionality in which i have to select a value in the picklist (inputfield), when i select the field then the  value  automatically got stored in object by calling a update method of controller , how to implement this .. 
HI ,

I need to delete the post in the community , could anyone help me.

this is the link

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F0000000BVjIIAW

Thanks in advance
Hello ,
guys please help me in achieving one functyionality . i have button on visual force page i want to change the text of the button on click :Like the button name Should change from Enable to Disable on click