• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a scenorio,, while creating a new contact page, if i select a  RecordType1 it should redirect to visualforce page and if i select RecordType2 it should go to standard contact page?

Please help me
I have data of opportunities and related products data. My requirement is to migrate opportunities from one recordtype to another and move related products to another pricebook(productbook)?

Please give step by step procedure how to do it?
if can use apexpages.currentpage.getparameter.get(id) and retrive data using SOQl get all data in next page. but without retriving database how can we do? i thinnk it is possible with custom setting also

Is it possible with global variable $currentpage or any other? if yes give me example
suppose i have query
[Select ID, name, phone from contact where limit 10];

how to test this line of code?
trigger dup on Account (before insert) {
   list<account> alist=trigger.new;
}
I have a scenorio,, while creating a new contact page, if i select a  RecordType1 it should redirect to visualforce page and if i select RecordType2 it should go to standard contact page?

Please help me
I have data of opportunities and related products data. My requirement is to migrate opportunities from one recordtype to another and move related products to another pricebook(productbook)?

Please give step by step procedure how to do it?
if can use apexpages.currentpage.getparameter.get(id) and retrive data using SOQl get all data in next page. but without retriving database how can we do? i thinnk it is possible with custom setting also

Is it possible with global variable $currentpage or any other? if yes give me example
i want a manager role to  see all the subordinates records and the manager role above him must not see the manager records. How to achieve this? can we achieve this by profile and how??
  • December 06, 2014
is field level security is profile level or user level ???
  • December 06, 2014