• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
i have a scenario where have to generate quote document when an quote is inserted. I am able to do this using below code. But i want to do this for bulk quote inserts. Can anyone suggest me on this?
public with sharing class GenerateQuoteProposal {

public String save(QuoteProposalModel context) {
        return SBQQ.ServiceRouter.save('SBQQ.QuoteDocumentAPI.Save', JSON.serialize(context));
    }
}
1.I have a Tax Rule in which 3 tax treatements (UK, France, Aus) are added.
2.I have 3 Tax Rates records for countries United Kingdom, France and Australia.
3. 3 Tax Rates have tax codes and the corresponding treat ments also have the same tax code.
4. i have a order with United Kingdom country but the France Treatment is automatically applied for the tax calculation.
5. if i keep only one tax treatment (UK) then the Uk tax treatment has been applied.
6. No idea how to solve this. Note : no legal entities are created,

Thanks,
Gopi
I have a apex class with 'Without Sharing' annotation and i am calling a future method. The future method is not allowing some users (Non Admin)  to delete objectTerritory2Association records. showing insufficient access- read only access. Since i am running the class with 'Without Sharing' it must not throw an error right? but is throwing. 

Thanks,
Gopinath
I have a forumula field which display a image (from Documents) based on some condition. The formula field also contains an hyper link. If we click on image(since it has an hyperlink) then it opens another image (from documents). 
How could I implement this functionality in lightning component. ?
I tried with below syntax
<ui:outputRichText   value="{!FormulaFieldValue}" />
on clcking an image it opens a heprlink value in a new tab. I would like open it as sub tab.

Thanks 
Gopi
I would like to display few images as picklist values in lightning component. the images are stored in Document object.

<lighning:select name="picklistlable">
<option value="1"> Here i would like to add an image as a picklist value </option>
</lightning:select>

Thanks
Gopi
Can we display a dynamic picklist in a quick action? I have a quick action on Account/Opportunity object which will create a task.I would like to display accountteam or contactteam  memebers in that quick action dynamically as a picklist
Can we submit a converted lead into an approval process? 
what are the layout specific rules in order of execution?

I have a lightning component and it has an apex controller. I would like to call a @InvocableMethod of an another class from the ligtning component conroller @auraenble method. Is this possible? If so could you please provide an example

Thanks 
Gopinath
In lightning component I would like to map the DATETIME (custom) field with current datetime + 2hrs. I am mapping through apex code. The problem is that date is correctly mapped but the time is always showing 12 am. How can map time as well in lightning components
What is the difference between StandardListController and StandardSetController and when could we use listcontroller and when to use Setcontroller?

I have a lightning component in which all the input fields of an custom object are being shown.
I have to fill all the inputs and submit it.
I have a picklist field and i am showing it in the component as below
 <force:inputField aura:id="tc" value="{!v.obj.picklist_field__c}"/>
how could i set the picklist as required by using above syntax? and i wanted to display error message if you not fill the picklist field.
it's urgent..pls

Thanks,
Gopi

I have a lightning component which will display a New button and if we click on it the standard account creation dialog box will open, fill the details and save the account.

Have created a App page and have included above created to the app page.

once i click on New button the account creation dialog box is opening but after saving it, the controller going to account detail page, actually it shoud not go (it should be in the app page only)

I have used below code to navigate component but when i click on new button the dialog box is opening and with in sec it is redircting to app page.

please suggest me how to handle it?

Please see below my code:

Component - mytest1
=====================

<aura:component implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes,force:lightningQuickAction"
                access="global">
   <aura:handler event="force:createRecord" action="{!c.handlecreateEvent}"/>
    <ui:button label="New" press="{!c.createRecord}"/>

</aura:component>

Js controller
=========================

({
    createRecord : function (component, event, helper) {
    var createRecordEvent = $A.get("e.force:createRecord");
    createRecordEvent.setParams({
        "entityApiName": "Account"        
    });
    createRecordEvent.fire();
},
    handlecreateEvent : function(component, event) {
        var evnt = $A.get("e.force:navigateToComponent");
        evnt.setParams({
            componentDef:"c:mytest1"
        });
       evnt.fire();
    }
})

Thanks
Gopi
I have a apex class with 'Without Sharing' annotation and i am calling a future method. The future method is not allowing some users (Non Admin)  to delete objectTerritory2Association records. showing insufficient access- read only access. Since i am running the class with 'Without Sharing' it must not throw an error right? but is throwing. 

Thanks,
Gopinath
I would like to display few images as picklist values in lightning component. the images are stored in Document object.

<lighning:select name="picklistlable">
<option value="1"> Here i would like to add an image as a picklist value </option>
</lightning:select>

Thanks
Gopi
 cmp.set('v.mycolumns', [
           {label: 'Image Here', fieldName: 'image_field',type: 'Formula'},
        ]);

The above code is displaying the URL in the lightning dataTable instead of the actual image. Image is choosen according to different criteria in the formula field. what change needs to be done to show the actual image instead of the URL. Thank you
  • June 25, 2018
what are the layout specific rules in order of execution?

I have a lightning component and it has an apex controller. I would like to call a @InvocableMethod of an another class from the ligtning component conroller @auraenble method. Is this possible? If so could you please provide an example

Thanks 
Gopinath
In lightning component I would like to map the DATETIME (custom) field with current datetime + 2hrs. I am mapping through apex code. The problem is that date is correctly mapped but the time is always showing 12 am. How can map time as well in lightning components
What is the difference between StandardListController and StandardSetController and when could we use listcontroller and when to use Setcontroller?

I have a lightning component in which all the input fields of an custom object are being shown.
I have to fill all the inputs and submit it.
I have a picklist field and i am showing it in the component as below
 <force:inputField aura:id="tc" value="{!v.obj.picklist_field__c}"/>
how could i set the picklist as required by using above syntax? and i wanted to display error message if you not fill the picklist field.
it's urgent..pls

Thanks,
Gopi

I have a lightning component which will display a New button and if we click on it the standard account creation dialog box will open, fill the details and save the account.

Have created a App page and have included above created to the app page.

once i click on New button the account creation dialog box is opening but after saving it, the controller going to account detail page, actually it shoud not go (it should be in the app page only)

I have used below code to navigate component but when i click on new button the dialog box is opening and with in sec it is redircting to app page.

please suggest me how to handle it?

Please see below my code:

Component - mytest1
=====================

<aura:component implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes,force:lightningQuickAction"
                access="global">
   <aura:handler event="force:createRecord" action="{!c.handlecreateEvent}"/>
    <ui:button label="New" press="{!c.createRecord}"/>

</aura:component>

Js controller
=========================

({
    createRecord : function (component, event, helper) {
    var createRecordEvent = $A.get("e.force:createRecord");
    createRecordEvent.setParams({
        "entityApiName": "Account"        
    });