• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All, 

Any help is appreciated, I am at wits end   I am new to creating triggers and test classes but I have managed to get my trigger to 100% code coverage. When I attempt to upload my package I am getting an error telling me the following:

One or more Apex triggers lack test coverage. Add test coverage for the following triggers and upload again:
createTripDestination

"createTrip Destination" is the trigger that shows 100% coverage.  I'm used the developer console to remove all test results, bring the coverage back to 0, and re-run the test classes, bringing my trigger back to 100%.

Has anyone seen this before?  It seems strange to me but I can't figure it out.
Hi All, 

Any help is appreciated, I am at wits end   I am new to creating triggers and test classes but I have managed to get my trigger to 100% code coverage. When I attempt to upload my package I am getting an error telling me the following:

One or more Apex triggers lack test coverage. Add test coverage for the following triggers and upload again:
createTripDestination

"createTrip Destination" is the trigger that shows 100% coverage.  I'm used the developer console to remove all test results, bring the coverage back to 0, and re-run the test classes, bringing my trigger back to 100%.

Has anyone seen this before?  It seems strange to me but I can't figure it out.