• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have been into Siebel for 7yrs & planning to move into SFDC.The tutorials online are basic and not enough.
I have a free trial,what is best way I can learn SFDC to mark a career in any organization considering my experience.
Please suggest how to move on,the steps to start of with,the forums to follow,the online tutorials that can help.
Any help will be greatly useful.

Thanks in Advance
  • January 20, 2015
I have been into Siebel for 7yrs & planning to move into SFDC.The tutorials online are basic and not enough.
I have a free trial,what is best way I can learn SFDC to mark a career in any organization considering my experience.
Please suggest how to move on,the steps to start of with,the forums to follow,the online tutorials that can help.

Thanks in Advance

• January 20, 2015

Thanks in Advance
  • January 20, 2015

Thanks in Advance

• January 20, 2015