• Trekbin Technologies

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey All,

One of my friend is not able to login into her Trailhead Account. Here is the problem:
1. She is having custom domain as https://revadomain-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com
2. She has logged in with correct Username and Password.
3. After logging in her next screen is displayed as below
Check your mobile device

4. She has deleted the account in her "Salesforce Authenticator" mobile app by mistakenly.
5. So, she clicked on "Use Different Verfication Method" link at the bottom
6. Her next screen is displayed as below:
Choose a Verification Method

7. By selecting first radio button, she is navigated back again to first screenshot
8. By selecting second radio button, that is "Use code from authenticator app"
9. But as mentioned she is no more having Account on the app
10. In order to generate again the "Verification Code" by adding another NEW Account, she needs a key provided by salesforce.

At this point of time she is not redirecting to that page.

How can she will able to login into her Trailhead account? 
Hey All,

One of my friend is not able to login into her Trailhead Account. Here is the problem:
1. She is having custom domain as https://revadomain-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com
2. She has logged in with correct Username and Password.
3. After logging in her next screen is displayed as below
Check your mobile device

4. She has deleted the account in her "Salesforce Authenticator" mobile app by mistakenly.
5. So, she clicked on "Use Different Verfication Method" link at the bottom
6. Her next screen is displayed as below:
Choose a Verification Method

7. By selecting first radio button, she is navigated back again to first screenshot
8. By selecting second radio button, that is "Use code from authenticator app"
9. But as mentioned she is no more having Account on the app
10. In order to generate again the "Verification Code" by adding another NEW Account, she needs a key provided by salesforce.

At this point of time she is not redirecting to that page.

How can she will able to login into her Trailhead account? 
I've verified and linked my Trailhead profile but the badges are not showing up. Any ideas on what I can check?
Hi Guys,

I am trying display my group name ( My Group)  in Group drop down list.(marked in red box) . somebody help me to how to display My Group in that drop down to all users in my org.
User-added image
Thanks.
Hi

I have a requirement where I want Sf to alert me as we import leads into Salesforce with the import wizard. Is there a tool which can do this for us or do we have to develop this functionality?
  • September 16, 2015
I have looked over the forums, tried several different approaches that I have found and nothing is working. This is very frustrating as I've been stuck on this for 2 days now. I have attached the step by step process. I always get an unexpected fault error when I run this flow and complete the first form. Also you cannot see it but the name for the opportunity record is {Company Name} - {Last Name}. Please anyone, any help is much appreciated!!!

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

I have tried several different process and some give me a CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, others give another error. I have attched what I think should work and get your advice/help on where it is going astray. Thank you in advance for your guys help.

User-added imageUser-added image
I completed the challenge, earning the Force.com basics and Date Modeling badges, however I did so under a different login than my Salesforce employee login. I was having trouble accessing the developer zone and created a seperate account for it. Can I have the badges under my developer edition login transferred to my normal Salesforce employee login and am I still qualified for the t-shirt giveaway?