• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey there,

I am looking for a report on contact, which gives me contacts which has Account and those Account should not have any open activity. I have tried it by creating a custom report type "Contacts With OR Without Accounts" and added objects as shown in below screen shot.

Objects in report type:

The problem is, I am getting Accounts having open activities and also accounts having no open tasks. But I need only Accounts with no open tasks.

The filters I gave for my report is something in screen shot below:

Report filters

I am not sure if I am missing anywhere! Please help.

Thanks
Prathibha

Hi

I need to equally split the Amount value of opportunity to all the influenced campaigns. So that each campaign receives the appropriate credit. Currently in SFDC, the whole opportunity amount is received only by *Primary Campaign Source*. I want to write a trigger for this, but it seems that the related list on Opportunities for "Campaign Influence" is not available through the API or Apex. So how can I achieve this if I am not able to fetch the Campaign Influence records of opportunity?

Please suggest if there is any workaround for this.

Thanks!
Prathibha

Hi,
     Being a user with System Admin profile, can I disable the Manage Internal Users permission to System Administrator profile? I want to give this permission only for specific users(including me) only by using permission sets. But I couldn't disable the 'Manage Internal Users' permission on System Administrator profile. I am trying to do somehting which is not possible? Please help!

Thanks!
Prathibha
Hi All,

I have a user to whom I need to give edit permission on Email Opt Out filed on Contact object. I have used Permission sets to make this as I want to give access to that particular user alone, however User can edit other custom fileds which I added in permission set but not Email Opt Out field.

I checked with OWD settings of Contact where it is "Controlled by Parent" under Default Internal Access and Default External Access. Where in the Parent (Account) OWD is "Public Read Only". Does this effects my case.

Adding to that, I have disabled the Read Only checkbox of Email Opt Out on page layout too. Am I missing anywhere? Is there any solution for this problem? Please share your thoughts.

Thanks in advance!
Prathi.

Hey there,

I am looking for a report on contact, which gives me contacts which has Account and those Account should not have any open activity. I have tried it by creating a custom report type "Contacts With OR Without Accounts" and added objects as shown in below screen shot.

Objects in report type:

The problem is, I am getting Accounts having open activities and also accounts having no open tasks. But I need only Accounts with no open tasks.

The filters I gave for my report is something in screen shot below:

Report filters

I am not sure if I am missing anywhere! Please help.

Thanks
Prathibha

Hi

I need to equally split the Amount value of opportunity to all the influenced campaigns. So that each campaign receives the appropriate credit. Currently in SFDC, the whole opportunity amount is received only by *Primary Campaign Source*. I want to write a trigger for this, but it seems that the related list on Opportunities for "Campaign Influence" is not available through the API or Apex. So how can I achieve this if I am not able to fetch the Campaign Influence records of opportunity?

Please suggest if there is any workaround for this.

Thanks!
Prathibha

Hi,
     Being a user with System Admin profile, can I disable the Manage Internal Users permission to System Administrator profile? I want to give this permission only for specific users(including me) only by using permission sets. But I couldn't disable the 'Manage Internal Users' permission on System Administrator profile. I am trying to do somehting which is not possible? Please help!

Thanks!
Prathibha
Hi All,

I have a user to whom I need to give edit permission on Email Opt Out filed on Contact object. I have used Permission sets to make this as I want to give access to that particular user alone, however User can edit other custom fileds which I added in permission set but not Email Opt Out field.

I checked with OWD settings of Contact where it is "Controlled by Parent" under Default Internal Access and Default External Access. Where in the Parent (Account) OWD is "Public Read Only". Does this effects my case.

Adding to that, I have disabled the Read Only checkbox of Email Opt Out on page layout too. Am I missing anywhere? Is there any solution for this problem? Please share your thoughts.

Thanks in advance!
Prathi.

Hello, 

I have a custom text area field , the data stored as multiple lines,

If I use this field in a VF Email template it ignores the end of line characters and it will email it as a single line. 

Is there a way to format it in the template to look similar as it is on the object? 

Thanks 

I have an email template that I built as a visualforce template because I need it to show related list info. ..a functionality not available in text and html templates.  However, end users can't edit these and there is info that needs to change in each one.

So I created a Rich Text area field where users can change the template text on a couple sections.  But when I use the field in my template, the formatted text shows up as a block of text with HTML format tags mixed in. 

Ex.  "EXAMPLE TEXT IN FIELD (please see below)"

Shows up as

"<b><u>EXAMPLE TEXT IN FIELD</ul></b> <font color=red>(please see below)</font>"

Is there anyway to keep the formatted text and have it show up correctly in the Visualforce template?

The formatting in this field is required because it's going to outside clients.  Parts of the field are formatted differently which is why I'm trying to use the Rich Text Area field in the first place.

Please help!!